View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Better to do selection on the premises as their girls turnover quite fast. Many of the girls I took during last couple of months all have gone back to Vietnam and have new girls replace them. Yesterday 4 new girls from Thailand start work and feedback from the customers who try them were very positive. All gave them the thumbs up and I heard that they were experienced girls from the BKK soapies. Not SYTs but not that old either... maybe 24-28 age range. I should have selected one of them but instead I got a dud from Cambodia. Worse sex I ever came across.

After my unsuccessful attempt at Mavita spa..... I decided to drop in VIP as it the nearest spa. Had makan, soaked in the pool and watch a couple of parades before I was ready to choose my girl. As the line of girls trooped out, leading in front was a tall long haired Eurasian looking girl in red dress with creamy white half balls almost popping out from her dress. Easily the best looker amongst the line of about 12 girls so I chose her. Bad mistake.

Every time I visited VIP I always had the waterbed package but this time the girl quickly led me into a normal room. I told her I want waterbed but she replied no more which is bullshit as we were the 1st couple from the line to go to the rooms and I could see some of the waterbed rooms were vacant. I approached the captain who then told me 266 does not do waterbed service. So lan lan took the normal room.

She told me to rest inside while she went to take her things. 10 mins later she came back with a mini basket and a cup of ice cubes and a cup of hot water. Gave me false hope that I would be having some service (later I found out it was compulsory for all the girls to collect the ice cubes & hot water + towels).
She undressed me and proceed to remove her clothes..... another disappointment. Her boobs is actually saggy and she was using push-up bra. Tummy had stretch marks which I believe had given birth and close up she looked much older than earlier seen at the parade. Mood already down halfway.
Had SOP shower together and move to the bed. I was shocked when she suddenly ask "You fuck me or I fuck you?".... WTF!! No foreplay no service at all straight to boom boom. I told her to give me a blowjob. She declined saying she dun blow.... even with condom. No kissing either. Allowed to touch her boobs but no sucking or licking. Pussy is shaved but can see only cannot lick or finger.
Sibeh jialat leh...... straight away want to cap me and fuck.
Knowing that I already tulan she became teh teh and turn on her charm offensive..... but still no service at all. Just capped and did cowgirl and finished off in doggy. She still got the cheek to tell me to sleep as still got time left and she will wake me up when time is up.

I took a quick shower and went out to complain to the captain... maybe I was too loud and others were looking at us so he brought me to one corner to slow talk me and calm me down.

The girl I had was no.266 and her Eurasian features were because she is from Cambodia. Other than her good looks she really CMI......
up u for yr fr n tks for sharing..

last time from what i know, their bj branch will penalty the gal for bad

service.. that y most of the bj shop standard r quite high.. but that abt

2 yr ago since i go to their shop.. ( i move to aman sari spa ) not sure

is their service still up to par..