View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor View Post
hi bro, i wont say its reject la, u muz have all the things they required to be in place, if not they wont even allow you to submit, even the clerk attending to me say its BO LIAO requirement from their govt, luckily mine is only tourist visa,if business visa i think lagi jialat.

he wanted a namecard rom me, have to write a letter(composition ) on why youu are visiting them, roughly from when to when, juz something like that.,

luckily for me everything is ok after 3 days, manage to collect the visa, myanmar here i come on monday, hehehe
Tks for yr info. I think i will just ask one of the travel agency @ peninsula plaza to do it for me. Save my leave and time Anyway, they only charge $50 for it.
但是我的问题是...我没钱