Old 05-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: petain vs GL cat 50?

PT is mostly MILF/AILF/GILF gals (and maybe even a couple of GGILFs!). You'll be hard pressed to find legal MILF-aged ladies working in GL (we're not talking about PRC FLs in this discussion). If you're a MILF lover like me, it's pretty hard to find a lady to bone after 9pm when PT closes (sure the Rowell/Desker has a couple of non-lb options, but it's pretty slim pickin's).

In my limited PT CAT50 experience (I'm more a CAT30/40 guy), a PT CAT50 experience oftentimes, but not always, includes AR, which is more the exception with GL CAT50s (more experienced bros correct me if I'm wrong). PT "baths" are in a sit-down sink, while GL has stand-in showers. Rooms in GL houses tend to be newer and bigger because the girls actually live in those rooms, whereas in PT the ladies are only there to work. In PT, you deal directly with the ladies, so you're free to check out the goods as many times as you want, unlike in GL where you have to go through the OKTs, who are often pretty aggressive. Also, GL CAT50 girls are more often than not, from Thailand, while PT CAT50s tend to be Chinese Malaysian.

I was about to concur with the idea that GL girls are more attractive than PT ladies, but the more I think about, the more I don't think that's true. GL girls have age on their side because they're younger, but you take that away, along with the caked-on make-up, and most GL girls probably aren't that much prettier than PT ladies were in their youth. Another PT advantage is that while the selection is far smaller than in GL, the turnover rate is much, much lower. While GL CAT50 girls typically sign 2-year contracts, in reality, most don't end up finishing out their entire term and return to their home countries before their time is up. This is unlike most PT ladies who are pretty much career WLs, and will be working there indefinitely. So, say you find someone whom you share a good chemistry with--in GL, there's a good chance she won't be there 4-5 months down the road. In PT, she'll likely be there as long as Flanders Sq. is still standing, which gives the selection at PT a standard of dependability that you won't get with GL CAT50.

Long live Petain!
- The Boob