View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 young lives lost

Ex-SMRT staff 'stole $20,000 and fled country'

MY PAPER
Tuesday, Jun 7, 2016

A FORMER SMRT station manager has allegedly pilfered $20,000 in cash from Tanah Merah station, and is being investigated by the police.

The man is said to be on the run and has left the country.

A police spokesman confirmed that the rail operator had lodged a report on June 1. He added that investigations were underway.

The Straits Times understands the missing money - largely from commuters wanting to top up their travel cards at the station office - had been siphoned over a period of several months.

The case came to light apparently through an internal audit.

Sources said he had worked with SMRT for only two years.

When contacted, SMRT spokesman Patrick Nathan said the company referred the case to the police and said he could not comment further, citing ongoing police investigations.

Each day, more than three million trips are made by close to one million people on Singapore's rail network.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....jsBKp5S4.dpuf

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888