View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

Young Amy Lee has just turned 19 and comes from a simple kampong background in Ipoh, Perak. Being raised only by her mother, Amy recently graduated from a local private girls college near her home.

"You need to dress up well to the job fair if you want to secure a good paying job ah girl." Amy's mother said, as she prepared for Amy a white shirt and black skirt.

"Make sure you give your resume and all and impress your future employer"

"Yes mummy" Amy said as she closed her door to get changed.

Amy had not worn her shirt for quite a while now and didn't realized how small and tight it had become. Plus the fact that she has now fully developed into a D-cup girl with slim legs and a perky butt.
Coming from an all Girls school, Amy never had to deal with unwanted attention from guys.

But she is about to find out how her assets are what lecherous guys are looking out for.

"Oh no, it's too tight. But I don't have a choice else I will miss the job fair".

"Amy are you ready?" Jane, her best friend called out outside her house.

"Yah, coming down" Amy didn't think much more about her dressing and grabbed her bag with her resumes before rushing down.

"Come on, we're gonna be late" Jane said. Jane has been a good friend to Amy since they met in secondary school. She was the one that asked Amy to attend the job fair.

"Ok Jane let's go". As Amy stepped into jane's father's car before Jane sped off.

The job fair is a 1-day event taking place at a small convention centre on the outskirts of Ipoh. For this event, many manufacturing, Logistic and construction companies from Malaysia and Singapore have registered to take part in hope of getting new workers for their production plants.

Amy, being naive and nubile, didn't know about this and didn't know about the 'dangers' of a busty girl working In either of the industries.

"I need to impress them" Amy kept saying that to herself.

"Ok we're here. Lets park the car and hurry in"

Once the 2 girls entered, they felt overwhelmed as there were too many people.

"Where shall we start looking?"

Both girls decided to booth-hop as most companies were looking for experienced workers. Also, most of the companies have sent down their Hr representative, and most of them are old Aunties.

"No experience ah? No experience cannot hire you lah"

Both girls felt rejected but Amy was more disappointed. She know she had to secure something to help with her poor mother.

"Wah so tough..." Jane said. "I want to go toilet first. Amy I meet you here in 10 mins kae?"

"Yah, maybe I'll go look at some other booths" Amy said.

As Amy walked around the booths alone, it was obvious that the guys present were checking her out from head to toe.

How not to?

Amy is about 1.6m, a full 38-D, 24 inch waist and had a decent face with long black hair. With her tight white shirt and short black skirt, she was obviously looking like a young bitch ready to be exploited.

But it was her innocence that everyone was able to pick out instantly.

And this was what Lim Teck Phuat, a lecherous, mid-40 director of a Singaporean logistic SME saw in Amy as she approached him.

Teck Phuat didn't have a booth there as he was only there to give face to one of his main customer.

"Sian ah" as he stood next to a booth, just scanning around at people.

As he spotted Amy, he knew there's finally something to look at.

"Swee lah. Body like that, walau, cannot Tahan sia. Her neh looks big also"

Teck Phuat, being an experienced businessman, knows opportunity when he sees one.

"Hello, are you looking for a job?" He said, startling Amy in the process"

"Er ya, am looking for one but all here looking for experience. I just out from school"

Teck Phuat tried controlling his smile.

"Are you hiring? What company are you from?" Amy asked

"Of course I'm hiring ah. If not I come here for what" Teck Phuat said, still scanning the young body in front of her.

"Oh"

"My name is Ah Phuat, I have a logistic company in Singapore." As he extended her hands to shake Amy.

"Oh ok" Amy extended her hand.

"Way like that fail ah. So sloppy. Must stand straight, chest out when you're shaking hand" obviously Teck Phuat has her eyes on Amy's chest.

"Like this?" Amy said, straightening her back and pushing out her chest.

Teck phuat's eyes gleamed.

"Yah like that, but can be better. You got resume"

Tbc