View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold
Threesome with a horny married couple

Received a whatsapp invite from the husband of a married couple, asking whether I’m interested and available to proceed to his place last Saturday. I’d said ok of course and after clearing my doubts about video and photo taking during the sexxion, it was green light Go!

Time was set to wait below his apartment and to go up once he advised it is ready. Apparently the wife was getting their kids to sleep first. The hubby told me he might be late and said he may ask me to go up and proceed with his wife first and he will join in once he’s back. The hubby updated later that the wife had locked the door and had gone to sleep and thus I will need to wait for him to open the door. Once the hubby reached, he texted me the unit number and requested to open the door quietly as the kids were sleeping. He will proceed to wake his wife up. Once I’d reached the front door of the unit, I noticed the gate and the door were slightly swung open and I proceed to enter slowly as instructed.

Once I’d let myself in, I closed the gate and door quietly. The house was in total darkness, safe for the toilet light. I see that the hubby was arousing the wife awake on a mattress on the floor. The wife’s eyes were still closed in mid-slumber and was wearing a white T-shirt & a sexy small thong which turned me on a lot. The hubby had already lifted the T of his wife to expose her naked tits and he was licking them and whispering to her. Then he got up and went to the toilet at the back of the house, while gesturing to me to proceed. I relieved my clothing and walked over to his still not fully awake wife, looking at her massive tits and nice round butt. She is plump and fair. I lie down next to her and began to caress and lick her tits, massaging them slowly. They were all nice and smooth. It had been a long while since I've held such good well-sized tits. I had a good time kissing, licking and fine-tuning her tits for a good minute or two. At the same time, my hands were touching her bottom. Feeling her thong lines along her ample fleshy smooth ass. I proceed to remove her thong. At that time, she was already getting aroused quite a bit. She lifted her butt for me to take out her thong completely. I fingered her shaved pussy and she was moaning away. By this time the hubby came back from the toilet and joined in and at some point seemed to have remove her T-shirt completely. I kept fingering and licking her nice odour-less pussy while the hubby continued licking her tits and whispering to her. We continued to service the wife orally and at one point we were licking her tits together, each picking one side, that is.

I stood up and walked back to the table where I had stashed my clothes and reach out for a condom as I was all hard to start intercourse while the hubby continues to further arouse her. Knelt down and slowly slid in my cock into her pussy missionary style and began my pumping. The hubby stood up and went to grab his phone to snap some photos. Used a few missionary styles on her; spreading her legs initially, then closed the legs up, then lie on her, front body touching her body entirely. At the very same time, continued caressing and fondling her bouncing boobs. Her hubby after taking a few shots, joined in and insert his cock into his wife's mouth. It was a tremendous scene to be in. I was bonking a woman who was BBBJ-ing her husband. It was exciting and kinky at the same time.

TBC.......

My Indon GF
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=471864&highlight=

Please upz me if you like my sharing. Thanks!

Last edited by echorny; 13-02-2017 at 01:37 PM.