View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Threesome with a horny married couple

From missionary, I spread my legs out and we manouvered into a sitting position. The hubby was helping her up as she was big and pressed her body onto mine, while sitting up on the mattress. So me and her were like hugging each other, sitting down while I continued pumping her. Tried to further transition into a cowgirl position but the cock got limped while trying to do too much. So, there we were in a cowgirl stance; the wife was sitting on me but couldn't ride me. It was quite tiresome for her actually. So I positioned her to sit down while re-preping my cock up. Her hubby at the other end of the mattress, positioned her in a doggy stance and asked her to suck my cock while inserting his' into her pussy from behind. As she was sucking my half erected dick, I took off my condom and got some BBBJ going. The cock was slowly but surely getting back to life. So now, the hubby was fucking wifey doggy style while she was BBBJ-ing me. It was not just a BBBJ but she was deep throating me.

After much blowing and my erection was fully restored, I stood up again and ripped up another condom. The hubby noted that and allowed me to access the wife's pussy hole while she was still in the doggy position. So, the position was switched between me and the hubby. Now I was bonking her from behind and she was BBBJ-ing him. After some intense and deep thrusting, I unload my soldiers into the condom, satisfied with the night's action.

I removed myself from the coupling and moments later the wife also excused herself to the toilet. The hubby followed the wife. A minute late, I also stood up and went to see and behold, the hubby resumed fucking the wife in the kitchen in a standing doggy style. The neighbours opposite the block would have seen the action if not for the tall trees just outside the kitchen windows. I was standing, naked as well, watching the fuck. The wife was supporting herself, lying on the concrete slab of the cooking area while her hubby was bonking away, raw of course. He gestured me to let her blow my cock but I motioned to him that I was already spent. From that position, he sat himself down on the floor, leaning against the kitchen side wall and got the wife to sit reverse-cowgirl on him. How I'd wished I could just whip out my phone camera and take that sexy scene. I can still picture the wife's great breasts heaving as they do their thing. In the end, the hubby CIM into his wife's mouth a couple of times.

This was truly the most horny couple I have ever met in my life.

My Indon GF
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=471864&highlight=

Please upz me if you like my sharing. Thanks!