Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
freezy_frenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My part 2

No choice, just visualise and shoot. For the rest of the 40mins, it's just normal message. I won't deny that her message is relatively better than average MLs. But pls note, it is RELATIVELY better. It cannot even be matched with those 24hrs massage centre in the neighbourhood.

During the massage, she asked me if I met lousy MLs before. I told her lousy MLs are those who only DIY like a robot without doing cathbath, stimulating moves, hugging etc. Then she got defensive and said that there is no much time to provide so many things. The massage is already taking up most of the time. In my mind is like, FK you lah, if other MLs can do it, why can't you provide all these small little things. I'm here not really for your massage. If I want the massage, I can go to those 24 hrs massage centre who can massage better than you. You yourself Noob just accept it =.= I didn't bother to shoot her. I just yea yea yea yea because I don't want her to get pissed and compromise her service.

2nd time DIY, same thing again. Hais. . .hopeless. really hopeless. Wanna lick also don't allow again.

What is the point of being relatively prettier? Other MLs who are not pretty or has petite will cover up their disadvantage by being more service oriented. Eg, more hugging or gfe or blowjob. No point being friendly (as a friend) when your sensual portion is lacking. I'm here to have fun, being able to touch and suck, not here to be your friend!

I respect her decision for having her principles. But you are providing a close to sex kind of service leh. She thinks that my expectation is too high while I think her expectation is naive. I know there are still some MLs who are like her. Some are worse by not stripping at all. Bros out there, stop patronising those lousy ones and it should be them who should change their expectation for us instead. We are the one paying! Once again, FK her for screwing up my night. Thank you Xiao S.

Looks: 7/10 - Really look like Paige Chua but the lousier version of it. The photos you see in SLG and SBC are all photoshoped and it's just 80% similarity. SYT

Body: 7/10 - Slim and petite. Just those normal Singapore ah lian lor.

Boobs: 5/10 Smallish B--

Msg: 7/10 - Nothing special. Just normal pressing. Relatively better but not considered good.

HJ: 1/10 - Commerical, nothing special.

Damage: $110.

RTM: No, I will do my research thoroughly next time.