Thread: The Tokyo firm
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
starrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Tokyo firm

Konbanwa (Good evening) bros, and it's a new week once again.
Thank you for all your support, as always, and I have a new update for you.

Without further ado, let us move on further with the story...

Chapter 9

The penthouse apartment was spacious, and lit warmly with a huge living room and full length windows that overlooked the city. Two large L shaped sofas sat in the middle of the living room, paired with matching coffee tables. A well stocked bar counter was set up in one corner. The place was clearly set up for parties. A high end sound system piped in soft jazz music.

Leading her by the hand into the living room, Mr Tanaka took hold of her slender waist in a smooth motion, tilted her head upward and put his lips to hers. Misa obediently reciprocated. As he began to make out with her, she kissed him passionately, letting him know she desired, and needed, him inside her. Misa had been wet with arousal since he had her please him with her mouth in the restaurant's bathroom earlier, and somehow she knew her boss would not just let her off so easily that night with just a simple blowjob. Misa had been deeply turned on and badly needed to cum. She hoped he would fuck her that evening and provide her with a much needed release.

Misa did not have to wait long. Even as they kissed, Mr Tanaka lifted the hem of her dress, inserting his fingers into the purple lace panties that she was wearing that evening, and began to finger her clit. He could feel the wetness of his prettily dressed secretary's arousal as his fingers worked her pussy. Misa closed her eyes and moaned as she felt his other hand around her shoulder reach into her silk dress to stroke her nipples. Slowly, he pulled away her already wet lace panties, leaving them on the marble floor as he pushed up her dress, raised her right leg with one arm while supporting and positioning her with the other, and moved in.

Misa gave a loud moan as she felt him enter her in a standing position, and she held on to him tightly as he raised her leg higher and began to fuck her in a slow, steady motion for a full minute as they stood. Withdrawing from her, he sat down on the sofa, his dick pointed upward in a firm erection. Without any prompting, Misa pushed her dress up to her waist and positioned herself on top of his shaft, and lowered herself onto it, trembling slightly from the sensation as it penetrated her and brushed against her G-spot. In that position, facing her boss, she began to ride him, slowly at first, then more desperately, as she sought for the release she craved. Mr Tanaka looked in amusement at the sight of his pretty and demure secretary, the hem of her elegant silk dress pushed up and riding him like a wanton slut. He knew she was desperate to cum, but he was not going to make it easy for her. To Misa's dismay, as she was inches from climaxing, he suddenly took hold of her shoulders and held her down firmly, impaled on his rock hard dick. Mr Tanaka began to take control. Rocking his hips, he began to pull out slightly and thrust himself strongly upward into Misa's wet pussy. Misa let out a high pitched moan.

"You need to cum, don't you Misa?"

"Y...yes..." she gasped. She was breathing heavily.

"You will cum exactly when I allow you to." Mr Tanaka began moving his hips slowly, stimulating the inside of Misa's cunt, but slow enough not to let her cum.

"Will you be a good, obedient girl and do your best at work from now on?"

"Ye... yes.." Misa's gasp was barely above a whisper.

"Will you give yourself to me and serve me wholeheartedly?" Mr Tanaka began thrusting a little stronger this time.

"Yes...!" Misa could not hide the growing urgency in her voice.

"Will you submit your body to me to do with it as I please, without question?" He increased the tempo further.

"Yes!" She was desperate now, steadily edging toward orgasm.

"Who does this body and cunt belong to?"

"You, Mr Tanaka!!" Misa cried out in desperation, gasping.

He released his grip on her shoulders, and held her by the hips as he thrusted into her, in sync with her rocking hips as she rode him furiously, inching closer and closer. She could not control her high pitched moans of pleasure as she exploded in a seismic climax that rocked her to the core. Mr Tanaka pulled out of her, and standing above Misa, he pumped his shaft and shot his viscous white spunk onto her face, as if asserting his dominance over her, as she lay on the sofa, her body trembling from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Thank you, Mr Tanaka..." Misa lisped, breathlessly. She knew now that her submission was truly heartfelt...

Last edited by starrydreamer; 22-06-2015 at 11:47 PM.