Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

A short write up about Kush...

Located on soi suk 26, it was easy to locate,,i got there around 11pm and as the cab pulled up thru the lobby driveway, i noticed that in the huge room on my right there was a huge seated congregation of coyotes, that coupled with the empty car park could only mean that there were few or zero customers that night.....as i exited the cab the lady at the reception was quick to greet me with pleasantries and after looking thru the menu i decided on a package, she then intro me to mamasan whom she said wold take care of all my needs that night. as the club looked terribly empty, i had decided on the karaoke package.

AS i strolled thru the club, my reservations were confirmed the club was EMPTY and therewas only one table that had been occupied , i know it was raining kinda heavily b4, but it is Bangkok on a Friday nite ! so as the very nice and accommodating mamasan gave me the run down on the expected expenditure for the night, we got to the karaoke room, the she called in the earlier congregation of coyotes to select the one of my choice,, the ladies at the PIMP i feel are definitely much prettier overall but the assortment they had at Kush was around 6 - 8 scale.

so the mamasan asked which of the ladies liked to sing, about 10 girls raised their hands, and among the most enthusiastic looking of the 10, one kinda stood out, she was tan (def issan), tall, slim and sweet with lovely long straight hair...and so i decided on "X" and it was def the right decision, she was very gfe and we made out in the karaoke room like a couple of college students and she let me do anything i wanted except FUCK, which was OK as the excitement of making out in a loud music room knowing that a waitress could walk in on us at any time was kinda.......anyways at around 130am the flustered mamasan comes into the room and says "the cops are here !!"

to be continued....