View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Been to Lolita's (my regular spot), Som's Haven, and Dr BJ (and Nuru, I think now known as Chrome Bar).

Most of the girls are butt ugly and rather old. Quite a turn off. But luckily, there's always 1 or 2 presentable and sometimes outright cute ones. One of the cutest girls I've ever got was at Lolita's. Super cute, probably around 18-19 years old. And so gentle during the deed. I still think of her now and then, haha.

You are free to pick any girl, not just the one that reaches out to you. You can choose to have a drink first before getting your dick sucked, or you can go straight to business. I always go straight to business but some people find it necessary to have a 20 minute drink and chat with the girl about to tongue-clean his dick. Dunno why.

Girls at Lolita's and Som's Haven will strip if you want them to (they'll usually ask for a tip), but the girl at Dr BJ's asked for 1000thb to undress, which is waaay too expensive just to get her boobs.

On my last visit to Som's Haven a few months back, there were 2 very young girls. I was afraid they might be underaged, so I didn't take them. One of them was very grumpy and kept muttering something under her breath, so maybe she was forced into this job.

Lastly, I've also tried After Skool at Soi Cowboy. Getting blown at the end of the bar in full view of everyone is too distracting for me though. Girls are typical bar-girl standard.

Last edited by peanut123; 19-01-2017 at 06:06 PM.