View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Just came back from there this afternoon.. Smart looking OKT came in.. offered 4 gals to me.. if u go with 2 or more guys they normally bring out 6-8 gals..

I saw this tall looking gal.. skinny with some boobs.. but OKT told me waterbed all full had to wait 40mins.. phone died there so no mood to wait le.. saw a big boobs one, just chose her to for fuck..

No: 8
Boobs: 36D (freaking huge but like abit enhance but still soft)
Service provided: Ass licking, boob massage, breast fuck, hot n cold blowjob.. sex..
GFE: 6/10
Looks: 5/10 not a looker, just wanted a big breast to fuck..

She quite hardworking despite abit of the flu, but would have hope for more boobs playing on my body, she will keep using ur dick to play with her nipples which is damn turned on.. almost blew my load when she did dat.. watching the boobs bounce while bonking her definitely a huge turn on..

RTF: maybe but i think wanna do back the water massage..

Anyway i think they brought in quite alot of new young girls, mostly can't do waterbed massage, quite sad.. those can do.. looks quite chui..