View Single Post
Old 16-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Different way to meet BKK girls

I think this is life-changing advice lol....

I never thought to meet Thai girls using online dating....thought never occurred to me once despite the proliferation of Thai dating sites specifically catered to farang.... /Sarcasm

In spite of that... I don't bother with online dating because i don't have the patience, effort, and time to search and message girls online. Many girls are flaky, and most look totally different in person. If i am looking for free sex, i rather just direct approach them in a Mall or Club, at least you see what you get and get past all the online messaging/hunting bullshit. I have no doubt you can lay most of these girls within 1-2 days of meeting them, but the work/reward ratio is too little for me. Rather just pay for what i want....in the end Sex is never free anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongeringexpat View Post
Sure Thai girls like successful, good looking farangs but I know many Singaporeans who do just fine with them. I have heard many Thai girls don't like PRC bros so maybe best to state you are Singaporean, not PRC if that's the case.
If you are SG Thai girl will tell you they don't like Ang Mo. If you are a Whitey they'll tell you they don't like Asian men, etc... It's called lying, to make you feel more special so don't believe it. At the end of the day, Thai girls are just like any other girls, and they will go out with any man (even PRC) who is a leader and develops fun and attraction with her, generally irregardless of race, and even looks to a large degree. We've all seen some ugly dudes date hot girls before right?