View Single Post
Old 17-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of
Re: PRC Milf Ting Ting $60/1/1 *Clean Shaven Pussy* (W pics)

hey bros... recently went back to bonk ting ting.. manage to take a few new pics... too busy to be writing a full fr.. but...... what i must say is that i really love ting ting for her pussy.... she is super sensitive when u touch her nipples and pussy... haha.. i brought different outfits for her to wear.. those with fetish for sexy uniforms and stuff.. u can try bringing for her to wear for u ..

im missing her pussy now.. just touch abit only and she will moan.. haha.. i think i wanna try something more wild with her next time.. outdoor or something, if she is game for it. anyway, she is the milf kind of look, so of cuz dun expect super chio.. but she is the kind that can let u fulfil ur fantasies.. control her and fk her like crazy.. cuz she enjoys it as much im sure... attack!!

bros interested can pm me for her ctc.....

tight red outfit, u see the nipple??

boobs spilling!!

doggie.. enjoy the back view...

peek up her back.. bonk her doggie!!