View Single Post
Old 14-05-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Hi Bros! Thanks for the questions and add! I have always been a silent reader for the past few years in SBF. [My Favorite stable SGLG] haha! Always been a fan of massage. Half a year in Gz now, and I have learnt a lot of stuffs. The way things works etc, and most importantly, to avoid getting scam! Scamming level is sibei high here. [facepalm]

I will try to post regularly and share some stories with you bros out here. Please have some leniency on my English. Language environment is Canton / Mandarin. Rarely uses English, so… please understand. Hope more bros can share your own stories in Gz !

First of all, a short introduction on the cities. Guangdong is the province, consist of a lot of cities. Guangzhou and Shenzhen both belongs to Guangdong. Dongguan, Foshan, Shunde, Huizhou and many more. I don’t frequent Shenzhen often, but stories from friends have always been fascinating.

Shenzhen is a very special city. Consist of a lot of other city people. (Whatever City in China you can name of, you can find them in Shenzhen), and of course a lot of foreigners. All of them came to Shenzhen for –To earn Money -. And thus, you will find a lot of ladies who are in long distance relationship with their families. They are all humans, and they have needs. Once you hit the right one, with some good food and conversation, you can really get them on your bed, or even as a FB, or even luckier, you got yourself a sugar mummy. (my friend got a really rich girlfriend who drives a Maserati, gratz to him).

Guangzhou on the other hand is much more lively. Famous for its food. For those who are thingking about Dongguan, yes, Dongguan is one of the hottest in China, (some bros can vouch for that), but a recent crackdown on vice activities causes Dongguan to lose its formal self. Chionging in Guangzhou is not like SG, girls do not dare to advertise themselves openly. The only place you can hunt for is Massage palour