View Single Post
Old 14-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 19
Charles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

was in bandung for biz trip last week, decided to give my regular girl a miss and venture out.

went to Venetian Spa to try out the experience, not many guy around rest area. Mummy came over to ask traditional massage or full service, well of course full service la ... then was told gal charge are 500K , 700K and 800K. and went to get all the gals for me to choose .. but only 500K and 700K gals are available as the 800k gals are all fully booked. Choose a petite gal from the cat 500k, have great time with her and she ask me to go back again.

Total bill: 550K( 50K for mineral water ????) + 100K (tips)

Just to check bro who frequent Venetian Spa, is it possible to privately arrange with the gal to go hotel ? anyone have done it ?

Next night went to Delta Spa quite near to Venetian Spa. take 2 session with hot stone and upgrade to room with bathtub. Massage lady does a great job in oil massage and the hot stone massage is something new for me ..quite an experience. after about 2hours of massage ask me lay face down and put my leg on her tight and she start to massage my little bro from behind .. great feeling ... turn over and she start to hj me ... manage to autoroam her body and release my army...

Total Bill: 580K( extend half hr + mineral water) + 100K (Tips)

Bandung is definetly a great place to cheong with all the syt. Someday might try to do some farming at shopping centres.

cheers
charles