View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Hi bros,

Guten Tag from Germany! I had bonking good saturday at Ausburg FKK Colosseum(i will defintiely make this the main feature of my later posting)

But not before a disappointing friday evening :-(

Wunderbar Zeit mit Sindy(Wonderful time with Sindy)

But as promised i will continue from my adventure at SudFass Oase with my FR on Sindy who come from Dresden East Germany.

She is ravishing with big blue eyes and blond hair(I am sucker for gals with beautiful big eyes) and speak quite good english. Very friendly.

Find out from her she has a child so she work only weekdays, she does not like elsewhere cos she say she is the type that does not want to much competition.(dun think she will face many but she said she working here for many 2.5 years so many returning customers may not wanna try her,so she goes Saarbrueken FKK(west of germany) for 1wk in a month)

She prefers customers to take initiative to approach her.The more she talsk the more i like her, her looks, her demeanor blah blah, oops did stand up liaoz :-D

So i decide to onz her with a bbbj + kissing + sex package which set me back my 100 euros(Steep but how often u get to fuck a Heather Graham looka alike.)

So 1st we choose a room, find that the room i went to Alexandra is too warm so we decide for a cubicle(with closed doors) that has a jaccuzzi inside.

Once in, she lay the towel on the mattress, i lie down and she kinda just lie beside me with her head propperd up by one hand, so i start initiative by kissing her neck then kissing her mouth,

she is smoker so no choice gotta live with her smoker's smell, but not too bad, in fact she has perfectly white teeth!

when i look into her beautiful face, i just had to kiss her lips, so we fench like long lost lovers,

i suck her lips hard while my hands roam her breast, just nice size B+, pinkish nipples(i know chiongsters in singapore make a big hooha over pinkish nips but here european gals mostly have pinkish nips!)

Then roam to grop her ass. Then she lie on top of me with my didi pressed down by her abdomen area and we kiss , wow just like galfren sex!

She alternate kissing frenching me and kissing my neck and ears, it was very intimate, and i thoroughly enjoy this love making with her.We were in this postion for a while, before i suggest a bbbj, she is ok then she move down and start sucking me.

It was a magnificent sight just to see 'Heather Graham' sucking your kukujiao and bobbing her head up and down on u, man, it was awesome!

but thanks to my previous session with Alexandra, so i kinda able to control even though she does a good job.

Then next she took out the condom and cap me.Then she lie down, i am ok cos i want to do her missionary anyway.

So as usual for deep penetration, legs bended up and pump.

But it was funny cos this cubicle's bed and jacuzzi is on a platform, so actually need to walk

a few steps up to reach the platform and the door just about cover the platform, so if u stand up may see the top of ur head.

So when i bend her leg up, she kinda smile and laugh and say ppl outside can see her legs up, i bo chap and smile and still do her in this position.

i love her pretty face! so i kiss her face, mouth and neck and bonk her at the same time and unloaded, totally satisfied.

i ask her if boyfren know she in this job, she say yes! She say her bf very open about sex, in fact both of them go swinger clubs together!

Amazing! so i went out, paid her and receive the customary good bye kisses on bith cheeks from her.

Sindy ratings:
Looks: 9/10
Body:7/10
GFE:7.5/10
Speak English: yes
BBBJ: yes
Kissing:yes, very gfe, but got smoker smell
damage: 75 euro for sex with bj(no kissing), 100euro for sex with bbbj+kissing

Something to add:
I bathe then i went for coffee , but saw Sindy sitting alone, ask more about swinger clubs and other FKK clubs in munich.

She say avoid FKK palazzo cos the boss charge too much. For swinger clubs, u pay 130euro, it's hit and miss. u may not get sex at all.

But the singer club food is free and good(food on one level, 2nd level for sex only), she say will have more chance if u go with a partner to exchange with other couples.

if not she say u have to be very aggressive and just join in the group sex! She say also if u not comfy with ppl watch u having sex and Masturbate at the same time, then better dun go.

Also i ask her how to approach for sex in swinger clubs, is it like here, just ask if u wana go have sex? she said no, the gals there are not prostitute, and most ppl there wear at least underwear, normally start with chit chat a bit of light touching then if comfy them sex.

I finish my coffee and thanks her for the info and left.

For my 1st experience at FKK in Germany my tution fee cost me: 65euro(entry)+ 75euro(Alexandra)+100(Sindy for sex with bbbj)=240 euro!

Highly rec for bros who can only stay to bonk in munich city. (seemed steep but if u follow the other threads on bonking in munich, u know a house call gal will cost 150-200euro for 1 shot in 1 hour(think they go by hour instead of no. of shots))

But one word of caution, i saw 1 or 2 very fat african ladies hanging around, may spoil ur appetite, so be warned :-D

Very steep learning! but soon my research does bring me to hit jackpot but not before a nasty lesson on FKK clubs 3days later:-(