View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Wrong Turn and had to cut loss

Nmind, then a guy and a gal came in to make out, wow live show in front of me. think the guy expect me to leave but i bo chpa and stay to enjoy the jaccuzzi.

The gal is so so only, they did a lot of kissing and they guy suck her breast whiel she sit on him.

then after a while they buei tahan, leave liao. i think to myself next time i wanna ask gal for pool treatment!

By now i check out all the gals altogether 25 gals altogether.

Leona, whom i had, is 2nd most beautiful. The most beatiful gal is the dark coloured hair gal sitting next to her when i came in!

Shucks, where is she? corner of my eye saw her going up with customer, tell myself later i must have her.

So left the jaccuzzi pool and went to counter relak , drink water, soft drinks, try chat some gals here and there.

Then as i saw the dark coloured hair gal came down liaoz, ho say! She went to fix a drink and went chat with the gals,

i saw she put her things at the harem, so i went there to wait for her, then as she come to the harem i say hallow, she smiled and say hallow and then move off to WC!

so i went to Gents to relieve myself so that i can go to her and chit chat without worrying about peeing.

Then when i came out,horror of horror! A asshole potong jalan me and went to her liaoz,

i keep staring at him and hope he change his mind, knn, they hanky panky and then left for room.

Now i piss off, really fustrated, i went to talk to few gals, many cannot speak english, further fustrated. My patience wearing off ! i dun know if i should wait for this gal.

Then finally find a italian gal who speak english. we chit chat, though she is not pretty and looks old, i kinda lost my patience and my head, so ended up on the couch with her.

Think she not popular cos when i go with her, her frens say bravo(like she finally got a customer), i a bit sianz!

then on the couch , we kiss and i suck her breasts and she give me a bbbj on the couch! In full of everyone!

in fact some angmos who are new in the club, enjoying the jaccuzzi, turn at look, maybe they also surprise that customers and gals do it here openly!

Then shit at the corner of my eye , i saw the gal i am target walking down with the customer! now i need to stop this italian gal so that i can get to my target!

so gotta think fast, struck a deal with her to give her 25 euro(stating some stupoid reason that i ahve to make important call back blah blah), i ask her give me another 5 min of bbbj. So ok cut lost at 25euro, no choice:-(

so quickly go to toilet to clean up my kuku and pee,i observed more mem coming liao.

i am thinking if still cannot get her, then forget it and go home.

When i went out, i went to counter, i saw her, smile at her , she smile back sweetly.

i signal with a nod of my head for her to come over, she came over and smile at me and said,"hallow, how are u?"

wow! she speaks english, my target european beauty speak English perfectly! Fantastic! Wunderbar!Now my heart thumping hard and feeling very happy! :-D

to be continued.......