View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Anna the german-Polish temptress

ok so her name is Anna! oh i love this name! Anna...

So we chit chat, oh she is beautiful, very gigglish and friendly.

Though i am having my coffee,she propose,"let's go to the couch" and smile seductively at me,help me take my drink along too, i was surprised at her initiative, wow good stuff coming.

So some of the gals were giggling, knowing that i cut loss with the italian gal to jump at Anna, haha,i had no choice la.(but Anna does not know)

Anna propose to go to same couch where i had bbbj from the italian lady! i said ok!

couch action with anna, German guys envious

so when we settled down in the couch, some ang mo guys at the jaccuzzi pool who watch me have bbbj, nearly had their eyes popped out!

They must be envious that moments ago after bbbj, now i had ravishing beauty in my arms! one of the guys keep turning back to look and turn back to comment to his frens!

haha...i really wei guo zeng guang! actaully is wei ya zou zeng guang!

Soon Anna was feeling comfy with my, ask me if 1st time here, i said yes, she ask how i find it? i said the only thing i find is she is the most beustiful gal here among all 25 gals!

She laughed, caressed my cheeks and say something like ''oh baby, u r so sweet' in italian and smile sweetly! Very song to get a beauty like her flattered!

Find out she is from Cologne( another great city for FKK actually, but may take 4-5 hours by train). We talk about other FKK clubs in Munich where i say got fat african ladies, she laugh and said she did hear about it from customers.

Then she start her moves, kissing my neck and caressing my shoulders, curling her legs around me on the couch! Wow this really got to the Germans as i see a few of them turning to look at me in envy!

I ask about the jacuzzi pool treatment, she said that is for 1 hour, so half hour in pool, half hour in room. I said i like to try pool treatment but i hate the 3 big bad ang mo guys there, the pool is too small!

She said maybe if we go there, they will move! i said ok she wait for me and i go toilet. I said she cannot entertain new customer during that time.

She smile, giggled and said sure, she will wait for me to come back. (Actually i wanna go check if can afford 100euro/hour), i check liao, ok i brought enuff! great.

So went back and chit chat a bit more and i say yeah we go. ( meaning to the pool). So Anna got up, took her handbag, and very stylishly put my hand across her waist and her hands on my shoudlers! Wow!

Then maybe due to some miscom, she led me up the stairs instead of Jaccuzzi pool, so i think what the heck, just go to room lar, save me 50euro and having to squeeze with those big sized germans in the small pool.

on hindsight, as i walk up, it seemed a blessing in disguise as the pool is full liaoz with 3 big guys inside! 2 of us inside will be too many, may not enjoy.

My proud moment(just kinding la)

But as i walk up the spiral staricase with my arms around the waist of Anna, i was smiling all the way! Anna like some VIP with a model in my arms doin catwalk!

I had a great beauty in my arms and as i walk up the spiral staircase, the German(ang mos but most probably germans), were looking up at us from the jaccuzzi pool!

hahaha..their eyes like gold fish seeing me with Anna - probably the most beautiful gal in Colossuem in my arms and she she is so comfy with me...hahaha.

oh my gosh! price for entry-65euro, price for gal-50euro, having german guys look enviously at u with a ravishing beauty in ur arms -priceless!

Annalicous - to be continued......

P.S:Actually in the colossuem not all gals are cultured and educated and smart like Anna. There is this Russian gal who just waan do biz, some other gals very biz like keep saying she talk sex, i ask if she swim, she she say she only sex!The Russian gals i very fair but not beautiful, i give her a miss.

Sorry, actually some of them from Russia, Romania, turkish,(so far here no ugly fat african ladies) maybe more biz like and not so high class.Nevertheless, they do look more beautiful and fair compared to average geylang PRC SYT.

Also most gals who maybe from other nationality but are bred and bright up in germany somehow are more classy and speak quite good english.