Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
I doubt so. Not replying due to nothing to reply as I already stated all the possibilities.

If you said I'm too petty or insecure then why bother to reply my 2nd last posting directed to you before this. Contradicting ain't you.

Of course, so simple to remember. When norice recommended a particular MP, after you went/tried you came to here and rant about that particular lousy etc etc. So who is petty here?

Nope, I don't care. WHY SHOULD I care. I just merely highlighted that you are a loser asking your friends who uppped you to zap me. Again this act is form of a balless person. If he can't win a debate he starts to label other party such as insecure, petty and so forth. Another tactic is to zap.

And if you don't care, about points how come out blue from 1 points suddenly to 150 points.

Oh boy, handsome doesn't need to go Thermae. And if you have too much money to spend you wouldn't want to say it's good that you don't have direct competition with the japs.

Funny enough I only know one other person personally in this forum. Pretty sure he doesnt care about this points thing either. You really think I care about fucking points man? Points mean fuck all. You can have all my points for all I care man.

Grow the fuck up. What kind of grown man still gives a shit about some useless points which proves absolute fuck all in the real world.

Time to get out of your mother's basement and face reality.