The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2014, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!
Re: Cheong Safely in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by herox View Post
Increasing toll costs is the easiest way to attain quick and non investment income.
Why dont they do this in the context of reducing traffic?
Why does all solutions has to have the people suffering?
Thats coz they are not too bright & plain lazy.
Why not.....
Increase the immigration counters?
Improve on speed in customs checking?
Have special access for people who enter & leave Spore frequently like in the northern immigration?
Widen the causeway?
All i mention needs costs.

just merely increasing toll prices is a no brainer way of a ssolution.knowing their intentions & capabilities, they just want to make a quick buck.
just calculate, if the current implementation of an increased toll charges just lasts for 6 months, how much additional income is there for both countries?
When economy is bad and their segment of people are the ones suffering they would make a quick U-Turn.
then where goes the increased toll fees they collected these few months?
This Msian Government is just too Predictable...
Spore increase their vep is not to generate revenue but seek to equalise the cost of owning and using a msia-registered car in spore, with a spore-registered car.

Msia need to implement vep for spore cars to generate income to sustain and maintain their infrastructure as they do not have erp, coe, gst as revenue. Their road tax are also cheap.

Spore increase their toll fees because spore has a long-standing policy of matching their toll charges to those set by msia, and that msia is aware of this policy.

Msia need to charge toll because it needed the funds to maintain the CIQ facilities & roads as well as the Eastern Dispersal Link Highway.
Old 20-09-2014, 06:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Bros,

i only Tom, Dick on the street. i try my view ar...

Only Gov can make Johorean life better with policies. If they curb foreigner fly the property price early, then local have a cheaper house to buy lor... Now already up lor... no choice lor..

And also Gov long ago should make $ from the visitors. Don't let the bizman make $ and skip the tax.
The retailer or shop owner or bizman earn a lots when all these Sporean spend here, but Gov don't know how to tap the income from them. (tap from visitors & bizman who earn from these visitors but not from the own people)
By increase those "fees" just make the local more suffer only. Visitors where got feel pain? they come once a week only. Few RM toll fees is nothing.
BUT for those local, daily got to pay now... who suffer more?

Look at the other side, they so smart to tap from visitors, so i hope the Msia Gov also learn it. (So far most policies make local more suffer)

1Million property for foreigner buy is a way, but buyer no fool lor.
they no buy or wait lor... see who can tahan?
(must invite them come first, at the same time must make sure Gov get gain from what they spend here)
(many run tax although they have earn a lot from visitors - This is one of the reason why Gov have no $!)
(When Gov no $ and they don't know how to make from outsider.....???
this is where Msia are now...)
Old 23-09-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav.evc View Post
Bros,

i only Tom, Dick on the street. i try my view ar...

Only Gov can make Johorean life better with policies. If they curb foreigner fly the property price early, then local have a cheaper house to buy lor... Now already up lor... no choice lor..

And also Gov long ago should make $ from the visitors. Don't let the bizman make $ and skip the tax.
The retailer or shop owner or bizman earn a lots when all these Sporean spend here, but Gov don't know how to tap the income from them. (tap from visitors & bizman who earn from these visitors but not from the own people)
By increase those "fees" just make the local more suffer only. Visitors where got feel pain? they come once a week only. Few RM toll fees is nothing.
BUT for those local, daily got to pay now... who suffer more?

Look at the other side, they so smart to tap from visitors, so i hope the Msia Gov also learn it. (So far most policies make local more suffer)

1Million property for foreigner buy is a way, but buyer no fool lor.
they no buy or wait lor... see who can tahan?
(must invite them come first, at the same time must make sure Gov get gain from what they spend here)
(many run tax although they have earn a lot from visitors - This is one of the reason why Gov have no $!)
(When Gov no $ and they don't know how to make from outsider.....???
this is where Msia are now...)
It is rather late for msia govt to step in to control property price in the market by implementing the new rule that foreigners wil have to buy property that costs more than 1 million effective 1 January 2014.

That means to say that there are still many left over properties in iskandar built in year 2013 and earlier which have not been sold and all these properties only have the minimum property price requirement of 500k which foreigner are still eligible to buy.

In fact you may be surprise to know that many of the shop owners in shopping centres like pelangi, KSL, city square are sporeans owners.

Kuok group of companies (berinda properties) has sold City Square Shopping Centre to spore investment company. That is why you see many spore brand shops there and similiarly the retailers are mostly sporeans.

So if sporean don't go in to spend, the shop owners may either downsized their shops or worst scenario, close shop.

Sometimes as you happen to pass by those property exhibitions in shopping centres, the sales person will keep pestering you to buy johor properties saying that iskandar properties will give good return of your investment if you rent out to people.

I totally disagree with them base on the following reasons:

1) JB is not a "global" city like KL or Spore, therefore there is not many expatriates or foreign professional working in JB. As a result it is rather difficult to rent out the property.

2) Since JB properties are in fact oversupply, it may not be easy to constantly rent out the property unit all the time. For example when the rental lease of your unit is expiring you can't be 100% sure that you will definitely get a tenant to stay again continously. If it is left vacant for a long period of time, then there will be no return on investment.

3) Not many local people or msian will rent JB properties as most of them have at least a budget house 廉价屋 or normal house of their own.

4) We all know that the property price in johor has increased to its peak already which means that now is the worst time to buy as property price may fall very badly.

5) Minimum purchase of one million ringgit property and high stamp duty fee and levy.

6) Spore Toll hike $1.20 to $6.50

7) Msia Toll hike rm 2.90 to rm 16.50

8) Implement of VEP for spore cars rm50 or maybe more

9) Constant depreciation of ringgit.

10) High BLR loan rate compared to spore.

11) Prime location like larkin areas are normally 99 years not freehold.

Therefore it will be a great loss to any investors who can't rent out and sell the property.

Buying property in JB is easy as there are many options to choose as it is a buyer's market.

However selling property in JB is difficult, as it may take years or even more to sell a property because if the seller quoted too high, the buyers can always look for many other units. The seller will be at the losing end.

The above is only about investment of property for rental. However if you purchase property for your own stay then it is different again.

Some msian felt that the msia govt should not implement the GST tax next year as many msian will be affected. But instead should study and to explore more ways to attract foreign business investment into msia to create more jobs, increase the income of the people. In addition, imposing tax on all these companies can help generate revenue for the country.

At the same time efforts have to be carried out (like providing subsidies) to keep inflation low so that the people are able to keep pace with the cost of living.
Old 24-09-2014, 05:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, let those greedy loss badly as their condo and house bought can not have rental income.
and local not affort to buy coz too expensive for local.

anyway, wish the same, pls don't add more salt to those "not so rich" biker.

for those property investor, toll fees is nothing to them. But for those daily workers, especially those biker, every dollar saved means a lot.

those driver think toll fees very high, PLS TRY..... USE BIKE lar...
Old 24-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB SMEs hit by new toll rates

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 24 September 2014 :-

JB SMEs hit by new toll rates

JOHOR BARU: It has only been over a month since Malaysia introduced the new toll rates and businesses are starting to feel the pinch.

Malaysian Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) association chairman Teh Kee Sin said there had been complaints from members that they had suffered a 20% to 30% drop in business, mainly in the logistics, advertising, entertainment, retail sectors and those involved in the hairstyling business.

“The full extent of the situation will be known after Singa­pore also increases its toll rates beginning Oct 1,” he said, adding that this would have a snowball effect on all businesses in Johor.

He added that the SMEs were appealing to leaders in Singapore and Malaysia to sit down and resolve this issue.

“The impact is already being felt. I used to charter private cars to and from Changi airport, which cost me RM200. Now the price has doubled,” Teh told reporters at a press conference here yesterday.

He added that the association was collecting signatures and would be sending a letter to the leaders, including Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak and Johor Mentri Besar Datuk Mohamed Khaled, to look into this issue.

He added that besides SMEs, the toll hikes would also affect the middle income group and those working in Singapore.

“We are against any barriers that will impede the movement of people and goods between both countries,” Teh said, adding that the hikes would also hurt the country’s business competitiveness as the increased prices would be passed on to consumers.

Businessman K. Nakanathan, 54, who has eight outlets selling spices in hypermarkets and wet markets, has recorded a drop of at least 50% in Singaporean customers.

“My customers used to come at least four times a month. Now they come only once,” he said.

Tee Yen Chong, who is involved in the forwarding business, said that the cost of sending goods between the countries had increased by about 30%.

“Transport charges for lorries plying the Johor Baru and Singapore routes have increased from RM500 to about RM630. We expect it to go up by another RM50 when Singa­pore starts imposing new charges on Oct 1,” he added.

Singapore’s Land Transport Authority (LTA) announced its new toll rates after Malaysia imposed its new toll rates at the Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) Complex in Bangunan Sultan Iskandar on Aug 1.

The rates are RM9.70 and RM6.80 for inbound and outbound cars respectively. Singapore’s new toll rate for cars will see an increase from S$1.20 to S$3.80 (RM3.03 to RM9.62).

------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 02-06-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally confirm VEP, another RM20 to go JB. Free for now as trial till July 15!

SG side never comment need to PAP (pay & pay) coz they said Malaysia side raise entry charges they also follow....

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-...d-entry-permit
Old 23-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Think my question is relevant to this thread.

Have a rare chance to travel to JB to relax and try out their spa for the first time but just when I thought my planning was ok, I took out my passport and realised the 6 month validity has just passed a few days.

So basically, my passport is valid for a little less than 6 months which I think is not very safe to go.

Or am I wrong in this case?

Since I am going just for a day trip, is it safe to take the risk?
Old 24-02-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Think my question is relevant to this thread.

Have a rare chance to travel to JB to relax and try out their spa for the first time but just when I thought my planning was ok, I took out my passport and realised the 6 month validity has just passed a few days.

So basically, my passport is valid for a little less than 6 months which I think is not very safe to go.

Or am I wrong in this case?

Since I am going just for a day trip, is it safe to take the risk?
Safe to travel normally if less thn 2 months they will ask u to renew tats all.. u go there jus tell them i will renew tats it.. They dun bother cos its still validity.. They jus trying to give u a reminder tats all.
Old 24-02-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Safe to travel normally if less thn 2 months they will ask u to renew tats all.. u go there jus tell them i will renew tats it.. They dun bother cos its still validity.. They jus trying to give u a reminder tats all.
The 6 months ruling still applies but it is their discretion whether to close one eye if lapse by a few days. Balance remainder of 2 months is definitely kenna u-turn.

Last december my company organised an outing to malacca for staff n family. One of my colleague's husband had only 5 1/2 months remaining validity on his passport. At the JB checkpoint he was denied entry and was led to put on board a bus returning to Singapore. He was not even have a chance to talk to his wife. Just 2 weeks short of the requirement and they deny him entry. Worse still was the fact that he is an officer in the singapore police force which even the malaysian side not give a damn.
Old 24-02-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just receive confirmation from source working in ICA that the singapore side will stop you from travelling if your passport has less than 90 days validity.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
The 6 months ruling still applies but it is their discretion whether to close one eye if lapse by a few days. Balance remainder of 2 months is definitely kenna u-turn.

Last december my company organised an outing to malacca for staff n family. One of my colleague's husband had only 5 1/2 months remaining validity on his passport. At the JB checkpoint he was denied entry and was led to put on board a bus returning to Singapore. He was not even have a chance to talk to his wife. Just 2 weeks short of the requirement and they deny him entry. Worse still was the fact that he is an officer in the singapore police force which even the malaysian side not give a damn.
Thanks bro for the story.

I have read contradicting stories where some malaysian officers allow to pass but some won't.

I decided to play safe and postpone my trip there until I get my passport renewed.
Old 27-04-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
JomMakan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXSLAVE16 View Post
I like it too . very geng .
My honey very very happy with my performance . haha....
I saw this youtube recently .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opama View Post
U can contact them . By courier or COD

VigRed contact :
WhatsApp : +60105121678
WeChat ID : vigredmalaysia
FB : https://www.facebook.com/VigREDMalaysia/
Share with all bros .
Received it last few days . Tested .
Muira Puama , result so so only (I let my friend tried . I not yet try) . Better save money . Dun buy .
Vigred and delay spray very very geng . Much much better than Viagra or Cialis . My penis damn hard and long . She is so surprise with my performance . I non stop bonk almost hour . I really feel tired but my penis still “rock” hard . I keep cucuk , cucuk , cucuk .....
She moans damn high . At lease orgasm 4-5 rounds . Damn high .
Must must must try products . U will not regret .

Old 05-05-2018, 06:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
YeeYU is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JomMakan View Post
Share with all bros .
Received it last few days . Tested .
Muira Puama , result so so only (I let my friend tried . I not yet try) . Better save money . Dun buy .
Vigred and delay spray very very geng . Much much better than Viagra or Cialis . My penis damn hard and long . She is so surprise with my performance . I non stop bonk almost hour . I really feel tired but my penis still “rock” hard . I keep cucuk , cucuk , cucuk .....
She moans damn high . At lease orgasm 4-5 rounds . Damn high .
Must must must try products . U will not regret .

I first tried last month .
Result super great . My honey very very very satisfied with my performance .
Must try combination of VigRED and Procomil delay Spray . Superb geng .
My didi size become bigger (It improved blood circulation to penis) , hard like steel and long lasting (at lease 3X longer time) . She keep asking why i am so so so so "geng" . hahaha.......
But from her face , i knew she is very happy .
Old 05-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Worse still was the fact that he is an officer in the singapore police force which even the malaysian side not give a damn.
Actually many in the RMP do not like their counterparts from SGP...... whom are often not respectful to these RMP policemen and often "talk down" to them.

So if you are a Singapore police....... please do not identify yourself as a policeman if you ever get into any trouble here.... our local polis will make sure they go by the book and proceed accordingly..... no compromise or settlement for you.
Old 05-05-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Actually many in the RMP do not like their counterparts from SGP...... whom are often not respectful to these RMP policemen and often "talk down" to them.

So if you are a Singapore police....... please do not identify yourself as a policeman if you ever get into any trouble here.... our local polis will make sure they go by the book and proceed accordingly..... no compromise or settlement for you.
There are some Malaysians who join the SPF..... after a few years there they resign and come back to join the Malaysian Police. And they are appointed as Inspectors /ASPs because of their "experience" whereas their previous ranks in the SPF was only as Corporals or Sergeants.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1