The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
kykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You work in cave is it
This kind of dressing very common la.
Alot of normal industry also wear this not only sales driven industry
______
Exchange points in cave can ma
Bro, agree.. Is just that walk with her sending the kids to school even the short distance, is just makes me horny.
Old 24-02-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ManBratz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuneCat View Post
Same here also
Same here too
Old 25-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
BellaHadid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durexbest View Post
Otw back, she was looking a little awkward so i cracked a few jokes, saying M trained her well etc. Not wanting this to end abruptly, I suggested to her to blow me again in the car. Again, she obliged without resistance. With things happening so suddenly in the office, i did not have the chance to see her tits. Being more gutsy seeing her so submissive, i pulled her spag straps aside and pulled down her top with her bra. Now, she was half naked giving me a blowjob in the car. I didnt care if people saw her tits. I just didnt care much. During tight turns, i would stop her blowjob. Somehow, seeing her tits exposed to the world and her tits bouncing with every bumps turns me on. She would try to cover her tits but i would pull her hands away to stroke my dick. When we were reaching her hostel, i unclasped her bra and told her to keep it in my bag. When we reach, i told her to go up to her room without her bra. She looked concerned but again, obliged. She stayed in a all-girls block but i didnt care as it was alr pretty late on a friday night where most students were back home. I walked her up to her room. In my head, i yold myself i was not done with her. With cctv all around, she hurried me into the room so as not to get into trouble with the hostel management.

Well, needless to say, i fucked her in her room. Fast and hard. I did her missionary cos i really loved seeing those tits sway up and down. Her was not shaven, but neatly trimmed. Nice, i like. I pumped her hard, making her moan loud. Me too, i moaned loudly. I secretly wanted her neighbors to hear us. It was only after awhile i realised i entered her raw. I wasnt sure if she knew but i came in her nonetheless. Subsequently, she told me she was on pill ever since she got together with M. I fucked her like a toy, no cuddles no hugs. I cleaned myself and left after telling her to rest well, promising i wont tell.

I left, and realise she did not lock her door. I reminded her to lock but she say she dun lock her door because its all girls block. I jokingly said: so i can just come in and fuck you when i got feel ah?

J: orh
Meaning there will be more?
Old 01-06-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

memories alot... again. sexy OL. Hmm...
Old 01-06-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
jTunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunnTey View Post
memories alot... again. sexy OL. Hmm...
Anything you want to share?
Old 30-08-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eyesnhand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lucky enough that I bumped into this old thread and read all the comments. My didi turned hard on already by only reading text. You guys' stories really arouse me a lot! Damn jealous!! Really hard to come across with any SYT as working in a engineering firm.
2022 now, eager to hear any more new stories from you guys to juice my dull working days. Let me 拋磚引玉 here. Some dress to kill OL pictures, enjoy.

Old 30-08-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
sipis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro eyesnhand. All dressed to kill!
Old 02-09-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Wah so short

telegram:
Old 02-09-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGaDai View Post
Hi! Anyone felt horny before while working, in office etc? Example, seeing a sexy colleague, the 'Urge'' is there! After that go toilet masterbate. After that come back work desk, see her again. The feeling kinda like... hahah!

I tried afew times before, my MILF colleague accidentally zao geng. Exposed half ball, when she squatted down packing stuff for a good 10secs! She got huge melons, bey tahan I went toilet pcc. She knew I peeked at her before.

Went to my friend's workplace in MBFC during lunch, smoking area, too many hot/sexy/chio OLs puffing away damn! Awesome!!! Needless to say, go back office hahah!

Please don't flame me. I am just another normal guy, with urges. Feel like sharing your encounters? Ladies, feel free to share as well! Thank you!
so lucky... too bad my office all unties nothing to see... wearing masks all the time when they remove masks its like wah lau cannot see one... crazy.. i am from MY so i often fly in to SG office for work i support APAC and SGP so need to fly often... everytime reach my office see those unties very irritating and sian they always bug you with unneccessary stuff... when lunch hour walk to food court outside thats where i can see those OLs but many eat lunch in a group so hard to have a good view.. only time can view is during after office hours when i walk back to hotel on the streets..
Old 06-09-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Yirkin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
Wah so short
Good for our eyes!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1