The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 12
wings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Ts, jhad been a campers of ur stories....love it but one word of caution....do you think u are the hunter or are u the one being hunted?
Old 23-02-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

TS can also say want to feel her breast in order to know what size bras to buy for her. Can alsoask about her favourite colour.
Old 23-02-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
kykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi TS, good progress. Was thinking maybe you can try continue stealing her bra and she will go braless when she is out of bra.
Old 23-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

TS just tell her now Singapore water very expensive . Need to save water . So would be good for her and you to shower together. At the same time tell her that she needs to clean you too in the shower . Hope this helps . But of course must make sure nobody is around .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-02-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for e write up TS.. cant wait to seee more of ur upds..
Old 23-02-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

TS, any PIC of her bra n panties??

Smell something fishy. Always ask for points n cant produce any pic even pic of ur maid sweeping floor or what for bros here to see her shape etc...

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 23-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
You are an expert and big support of this thread. But game over if she ask my mother/wife what is that.... haha.

One of the bro pm me and suggest me stealing her panties/bra and tell her sorry. Similar stunt like you but less risky. I intend to steal it and throw it away rather than keeping it cos i do not have such fetish yet. Then let her know or discover someone been having a interest in her.... and let her mind goes wild abit.

Knn got a bro fxxk me in another thread and kpkb say me low class pervert etc. Even suggest i let him bonk my wife etc. Super piss off to get such feedback from bro here in sbf..
Return 16 points
Old 23-02-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Interesting thread but I feel TS is too slow in progress. I think now is the time to go to her room in the middle of the night and tnn her again. If she did not push you away then you just plant her a deep kiss. I'm very sure you can proceed to do much more from there.

A point to note though......please do not keep asking for points as these points can't be use or free fuck nor exchange for vouchers. Just share well and members here will automatically reward you.
Old 23-02-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post
Interesting thread but I feel TS is too slow in progress. I think now is the time to go to her room in the middle of the night and tnn her again. If she did not push you away then you just plant her a deep kiss. I'm very sure you can proceed to do much more from there.

A point to note though......please do not keep asking for points as these points can't be use or free fuck nor exchange for vouchers. Just share well and members here will automatically reward you.
Same thought bro, TS should be sneaking into her room in the middle of night. What is the abbreviation of TNN?
Old 23-02-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Same thought bro, TS should be sneaking into her room in the middle of night. What is the abbreviation of TNN?
TNN= Teh Neh Neh aka squeeze tits

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 24-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Haha....upz u 9NN for that remark!!!
Old 24-02-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrainNerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Was also thinking what it meant
Old 24-02-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Trifecta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
TS just tell her now Singapore water very expensive . Need to save water . So would be good for her and you to shower together
Sounds like a plan, hehehe
Old 24-02-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Thanks for those bro that up my points.

To clarify i'm a newbie and looking forward to go up senoirity faster so that i can get some basic respect from fellow bro. Asking for points is natural and sorry if i ask too much. Not asking for free fuck or discount voucher.Just some basic respect which i think till now i had been very polite to them even they say disgusting stuff to me and my family.

Also if got bro up my points and supporters mean my story is good and will urge me to go on and write. I have a day job and only have limited time to write all these using a mobile phone. Pardon me if the updates are not fast enough. I'm also taking one bro advice to keep it slow and observed before taking the next big step. This is playing with fire and my butt is on the line. I try to update every other day on the progress. I appreciate those idea and supportive remarks some bros gave me.

As for pictures, i'm not ready to take any pics of her (esp with my house in the background). Its a sucidal move to post such pics. Why need to show pics to prove its real? Go read my story so far... u can feel its as 100% real and progressive... definitely not copy from others and my real live account.

I got death thread, got pp poking me saying i'm fake, low class, bastard, etc. One bro that i mentioned previously kpkb to me. (he is finally in this thread now and commenting) asking me to let him fuck my wife. Do u go up to a bro and say such things? I still stay nice (don't treat nice a weakness, everyone got his limit) and hopefully he appreciate it and be nice too. We are here to have fun and not make war.

====================

Lastest update is that she seems very posessive type and ask me again this morning if i'm coming home for dinner. I told her in the face straight that don't ask me again. If i'm not coming home for dinner, i will tell madm. Setting it clear to her she is not my wife and i do not want a controling gf too... not sure if i did the right way but i guess if better to lay down rules of engagement here. It may well be a sucidal move and end of story here.

=============
Up me if you like, zap me if u want.
Old 24-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post

Lastest update is that she seems very posessive type and ask me again this morning if i'm coming home for dinner. I told her in the face straight that don't ask me again. If i'm not coming home for dinner, i will tell madm. Setting it clear to her she is not my wife and i do not want a controling gf too... not sure if i did the right way but i guess if better to lay down rules of engagement here. It may well be a sucidal move and end of story here.

=============
Up me if you like, zap me if u want.
TS no worry, she has developed feeling for you, and she will follow your rules ... play it slowly and you will eat each other soon .

as she is innocent and may not able to control herself well, suggest you double think again before the decisive step, after that you really cannot turning back lao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1