The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-02-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Sixth sense.... intuition....cow sense.......ESP........ I dunno how to explain it but somehow I got the gut feeling that LFC will go on an unbeaten 14-game run for the remainder of this season. Maybe I have been milking too many cows and gone cuckoos liao.
But will they qualify for the Champions League ?

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 15-02-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Currently reading Steven Gerrard's book titled "My Story" which mainly deals with his Liverpool career and England appearances from 2008 to 2015.

Lot's of interesting golden nuggets from Gerrard's perspective. Good read for any Reds fan.

However the reason why I am mentioning his book now is because of the issue of Champions League football.

No doubt it is a well known fact that big name quality players want CL football. But Gerrard reinforced this point in his book when he gave examples of top foreign players whom he was asked to try and 'influence' when Liverpool were making a play for them, only to be politely told that unless the Reds could promise CL football it was unlikely that these top players would come to Anfield. A secondary issue is the fact that the city of Liverpool is not glamorous as compared to say London( this comes from the WAGs)

Bottom line we need to secure CL football to get top quality players and we need to add top quality players to the squad to get the required strength in depth to sustain a proper challenge for the EPL title.

This appears to be the current chicken and egg situation which Klopp and the Liverpool management now face.
Old 16-02-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

So Ah Gong would like to know how many of you believe that Liverpool FC could qualify for Champions League this season ? Personally I don't think so seeing how Liverpool performed against the lower teams .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 20-02-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Henry was spotted at Camp Nou . I wonder what is he doing there ?

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-02-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Henry was spotted at Camp Nou . I wonder what is he doing there ?
Tiagong Barca is prepared to buy Klopp over !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 21-02-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Tiagong Barca is prepared to buy Klopp over !
Ah Gong have no doubt that Barca is an attractive offer for any manager to manage . But the only thing Barca don't have is their theme song is not " You Will Never Walk Alone " . So far Klopp had managed teams that sang this song . Ah Gong hope I am not wrong on this .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-02-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I cannot be bothered why John Henry was at Barcelona.
All I care is for us to challenge the BPL title and play in the CL.
If that silly owner is going to sell Coutinho or allow Klopp to leave the fans are going to slay him.
Old 21-02-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

I honestly doubt Liverpool can win the BPL title this season .

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-02-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I cannot be bothered why John Henry was at Barcelona.
All I care is for us to challenge the BPL title and play in the CL.
If that silly owner is going to sell Coutinho or allow Klopp to leave the fans are going to slay him.
Coutinho is way overrated imo... He's not that good n is nowhere near Neymar. Should sell him if Barca makes a good offer.
Old 24-02-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
I honestly doubt Liverpool can win the BPL title this season .
No need to doubt! Confirmed ! Top 4 maybe!
Old 24-02-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

I foresee pool may not get a result against the foxes! They will be fighting after the sacking of their manager!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 24-02-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I foresee pool may not get a result against the foxes! They will be fighting after the sacking of their manager!
Leicester will be making history again if they are relegated this season.
Old 24-02-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Coutinho is way overrated imo... He's not that good n is nowhere near Neymar. Should sell him if Barca makes a good offer.
Some have called him the "poor man's Messi"

Btw I thought "Henry" visiting Barca was in reference to Thierry Henry and did not realise it was actually John W Henry instead

Quote:
From winning the EPL last season at 5,000-1 odds and then getting sacked the next season, poor old Claudio! Football is indeed a funny old game!

Back to Monday night's match, I personally don't think its going to make much of a difference.

Liverpool's 'season' re-starts on Monday night at the King Power Stadium and I only see one winner, our Redmen
Old 24-02-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
No need to doubt! Confirmed ! Top 4 maybe!
Zhunboh ? There is still 13 matches to go and Liverpool need to win all remaining matches .

LiverpoolClown
Old 24-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Leicester will be making history again if they are relegated this season.
Never underestimate your opponents.

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1