The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-02-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Hi all,
I will be sticking in the east side for some projects for 2 months, wanna ask if any stables operate in the east side?

Thks for the info in advance.
Old 24-02-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Hi all,
I will be sticking in the east side for some projects for 2 months, wanna ask if any stables operate in the east side?

Thks for the info in advance.
Most of them are in novena balestier
Old 24-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Most of them are in novena balestier
Thks Bro!

Any senior bro, can help?
Old 24-02-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Nice fr bro.! You power la still so active after more than a decade...ha ha
Doing my bit part for the betterment of the Thai economy!

Btw are you still doing your monthly trips to Los for 'biz'? lol
Old 24-02-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Thks Bro!

Any senior bro, can help?
You may try Pstar, Trl or Lax.
Old 24-02-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

FR for Nuch, from Devils.
Reminds me of a stripper at Kings Cross, Sydney. Just that she is the Kun Thai version.😜Very slutty and horny, eager to please me.Her service is really top notch in my list. When showering, she did a simplified version of standing soapy massage , breast against my back and her pussy rubbing my thighs. Awesome!!

In bed I told her that I was tired and without hesitation she gave me a genuine 15min Thai massage, she is skillful as she was trained in this .

Afterwhich, she cat bath my whole body and to my surprised gave me a good AR, it was really enjoyable. She rode me with great intensity as she was in a rocking bull.

I pinned her down and gave her a good missionary bang until she was hugging me and fubbling my hair , we moan togather and I could feel her shivering with orgasm and we came togather. My feature appearances and hairstyle was as if I was being gangbanged. She took of my cap and continuing sucking my dick and swallowing my cum.

We headed for shower and she started to blow me again.
Quickly wash up and she started licking my whole body with her sexy tongue, tired to blow me into CIM but that not what I want.. I bang her this time in doggy, her ass is firm and pussy tight, damn satisfying. We chit chat awhile while she cuddled me with her breast stroking me. Tempted to extend but there was another bro in line. Sianz

Don't miss her, brosters, heard she is going back on 25th Feb, you might be lucky one if she does a lap dance for you in her fishnet body hugging see thru dress.

Not for those brosters looking for gentle SYT, she is the wild one! After this session, I was asking myself whether I paid to bang her or I paid her to get me banged. Either way, I am a satisfied man.👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻9.75/10

Last edited by marshmelloman72; 24-02-2017 at 02:37 PM.
Old 24-02-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Dennis (Emmanu)

Been on a bonking hiatus for the last few months. Wanted to go for Baobao, but couldn't meet timing. Decided on Dennis and no regrets here.

Looks: Facial features 90% like pics with some blemishes and pimples.

Body: BMI 22, at most 23. Acceptable amount of tummy fats. Smooth skin and slender arms. Natural B boobs - lovely sight when riding.

Kissing: Lots of lip sucking action. Didnt try tongue fighting but no complaints here. I think we spent more time kissing than talking during rest time.

FJ: Unshaved, although not too much hair. She moans well during fj and can ride a mean cowgirl.

GFE: Cuddles with you, initiates kissing. Her english is also good, although we didnt spend much time talking

She will be going back next week. I am surprised she doesnt have any FRs except for a brief one on the Emmauelle forum.
Old 24-02-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KarlTeoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Booked Hope TRL.

SYT around 23 in age. Picture show is quite accurate. Nice figure and English is ok.

Frenching started during the shower. Foreplay was ok.

She gives good BJ and with cat bath all over the body.

After capping, proceeded with cowgirl position. Lots of frenching during the session. After 1st shot, we cuddled together, chit chat and full of GFE.

After resting, proceeded with another BJ and followed by another session.

GFE 9/10.
BJ 8/10.
Frenching 10/10.
Overall 9/10.

Bro SK reply is swift and prompt.

Well worth RTF when $$$ recharge.
Old 24-02-2017, 07:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108397 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as mine. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1 of the FR

Reader Take Note
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closer act both parties have performed
-All FR written by being modify from my previous or past
-If you think that this FR is fake, please don't read it

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
-Trustworthy and honest stable with real picture.
-No switch and bait of ladies
-No last minute cancel or any pattern
-Operation style is organise and professional
-Experience stable which is not new
-Instructions was clear and easy booking

Lady Background
-Her first time working with this stable
-As mention by her, this her first visit to SG
-She only understand simple english
-I not sure of which part of Thailand she was from

Ice

Description of lady
- Pics orginal and non-edited
- Average looking with braces
- Picture Authenticity is definitely her

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 22 Feb 2017
Time of Action: 1830 hrs
Total Shots taken: 1X relaxing massage and 1X FJ
Accommodation: Apartment (shall not comment too much)

(Please liaise with the stable directly when confirm your booking)
-Discreet but may not be easily accessible with various modes of transportation.
-Easy parking

Room Condition
-Room with no attract toilet and
-Cosy & Spacious.
-Small and just nice for a mattress and a small cupboard

Toilet Condition
-No bath tub
-Equipment & towel in good condition
-Small and simple looking

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108397 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2 of the FR

Reader Take Note
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closer act both parties have performed
-If you think that this FR is fake, please stop reading it
-This FR may consists some similarity with my previous FR

身材/ Body
-No tattoo with long hair
-Petite with tan, smooth skin, no tattoo.
-Small boobs, not suitable for boobs lover
-Nipple was sensitive to touch
-Super tight and wet pussy
-Clean shaven

服务/Service
-鸳莺浴/ Shower together: nothing to shout about, standard
-简单按摩/ Simple massage: not a pro but give a light and simple massage
-舌吻/ FRENCHING: hot wild and unforgettable type of frenching
-慢游/ CATHBATH: give those buay tahan kind of sucking and licking of your nipple
-舔妹妹/Painting: lick to her juice oozing non-stop
-无套口交/BBBJ: play and suck your cock to arouse you with some deep throat action
-做爱/Fuck Job: she moan and whine until very high

Feel
-Young school gal type
- High GFE
- Less chemistry due to language bannier

Vedict
-Overall a good session
-Patient and good attitude
-She is sure worth the money to try and you will sure regret if you miss it.
-Those fancy bonking a petite school gal lady, she is the ideal choice
-Book fast before she leaves our shores.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
aO3Dre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Double FR for the past two weekends:

DH-Nuch
Visual: 8/10
Good facial features, slim waist, nice butt, newly done enhanced C/D
Service: 10/10
Sensual teasing during bathing, AR, decent massage skills and accommodating to all positions

SiamA-Belka
Visual: 9/10
Good facial features, slim waist, nice butt, very well done enhanced and super soft D/E
Service: 7/10
Abit lacking in almost all aspects, despite me being her first few customers, can sense the fatigue.
Old 24-02-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
create4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone had tried before Nila from Doll88?
Old 24-02-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Praisethebro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Alice from Emmanuelle

I like short and truthful reviews. So here goes for your reference:

OKT service 4/10: like other bros said, really really slow replies....i was there early (20mins earlier) so as to receive second direction so i got spare time to navigate as i always hollan one. But i ended up waiting 45mins for a reply from the okt! omg i never waited this long before...and it went past my stipulated slot by 30mins...luckily okt never makan into my time..but still slowest response i have ever met so far..

Apartment 4/10: Pretty easy to locate but have to climb stairs and u better be discreet as there are other tenants there and u have to climb past them. Hot water not working as mentioned by other bros. Reflected multiple times and still not fixed. I feel for the girls living there... Room not the cleanest but cosy and big enough for a mattress to be place on the floor. Very basic.

Lady looks 7/10: Looks 80% similar to photo just more tan and older looking. Confirm plus chop not the age as advertised...she is actually late 20s...hate fake advertisement...but she still cute looking.

Body 7/10: Smooth and quite tight except some scars on the back and a small tattoo.

Abalone 8/10: Pretty tight and shiok even though she already has one kid before. She also can get wet and horny.

Boobies 5/10: Huge melons as advertised but is enhanced so not my type...

GFE 10/10: This is where she shone really. Can tell from her actions she is very experienced in this field. Knows what a man likes. Teases A LOT. While waiting for bathroom already start kissing and playing with 2ic even though i bit sweaty from climbing the stairs..

Overall good experience besides the OKT and cold water. Will rtf next time she comes back. She going off soon so bros go support her and her daughter!
Old 25-02-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Center West

any stable operating between Buena Vista, Tiong Bahru and Haurbourfront?
Tks
Old 25-02-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Cruxification deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope from TRL

Great girl. High GFE throughout the session. Frenching always. B cup boobs. Firm ass, good for grabbing and doggy. After shots, inbetween have cuddles and chit chat. Good catbath and bbbj as well.

Pictures and real life similar.

Ps, don't know how to write a superb fr. My bad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1