The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lbyd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Hi, can share the contact? Many thanks
Old 21-02-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discreet hobby View Post
Hi Bros,

I am going to HCM on coming Wednesday for 5 days (work & R&R).

Few years back during my first visit to Vn, I have my money changed in Sg, but heard that the exchange rate is good in HCM, hence any bro in HCM knows what is the currency exchange rate in Vietnam - Sg to Vn Dong ? Where can I have my money exchanged - airport or any recommendation?

Thank you
the best money changer for me is the gold store across cho ben thanh, the one that near pho 2000

there are 2 store there
Old 21-02-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
french_curve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello All,

I am in HCMC, anyone keen to chiong tonight?

PM me.
Old 22-02-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Next Week in Saigon, hopefully to meet some bros chiong the! Pm me!
Old 23-02-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Went hcm again and man this trip was lucky as manage to got to know this girl from Zalo during the previous trip and chat with her a few days and on the day of my flight she even came to airport to fetch me... at first she told me she coming but I tot Hao siao one cause frankly speaking hard to believe Simeone will come airport to fetch you just by chatting a few days but she really come and she look sexy and is a beauty

Saw her at airport I was like wow I must up her skin white and flawless and those d cup boobs make me want to eat her on the spot... took vinasun taxi with her to my hotel and she even go out check in my room..one thing lead to another and we were kissing and foreplay but sian part is she having period end up nothing further Abd went dinner and sent her back... never pay anything except 100k give her take cab
Go back hotel chat with her then she. Hint to me period ending I was like Wah

Next day finally manage to eat her but pump to half way see blood I become soft le lol... but still a good fck and best of all no $$$ involve
Old 24-02-2017, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Went hcm again and man this trip was lucky as manage to got to know this girl from Zalo during the previous trip and chat with her a few days and on the day of my flight she even came to airport to fetch me... at first she told me she coming but I tot Hao siao one cause frankly speaking hard to believe Simeone will come airport to fetch you just by chatting a few days but she really come and she look sexy and is a beauty

Saw her at airport I was like wow I must up her skin white and flawless and those d cup boobs make me want to eat her on the spot... took vinasun taxi with her to my hotel and she even go out check in my room..one thing lead to another and we were kissing and foreplay but sian part is she having period end up nothing further Abd went dinner and sent her back... never pay anything except 100k give her take cab
Go back hotel chat with her then she. Hint to me period ending I was like Wah

Next day finally manage to eat her but pump to half way see blood I become soft le lol... but still a good fck and best of all no $$$ involve
sure bo?

i tried to play Zalo but dont know how to read vietnamese sia
Old 24-02-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Very true share my trip with a few samster who I chiong before hehe maybe trying to kc me before the real chop come... do not really believe in something for free as too good to be true
Old 24-02-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Congrats to your find. I also have such encounter a few times. Dating a vietnamese girl for sex is not difficult. It give more girl-friend feeling than you pay a girl to fuck.

Sure in the long run they ask u for something. But with such a big pool of girl to fish, why hold on to one girl for long term.

Quote:
Went hcm again and man this trip was lucky as manage to got to know this girl from Zalo during the previous trip and chat with her a few days and on the day of my flight she even came to airport to fetch me...

Quote:
Very true share my trip with a few samster who I chiong before hehe maybe trying to kc me before the real chop come... do not really believe in something for free as too good to be true
Old 24-02-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Haha... here we go again...

Read my signature below.

Pimp alert: Kittenz=TomMAffolter=Mutantchick
Troll alert: Bote=Rachgu=MC Clone
Proof that MC is pedophile: https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=466
Pimp customer: lausung
Proof that lausung is a liar: https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=170

Last edited by hoian; 24-02-2017 at 03:10 PM.
Old 24-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

I got one from le duyen 4 lol looks I will rate 8/10 but fcking open shark mouth ask me for scooter as birthday present if not sponsor her each month 1k usd
Old 25-02-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute

may i know which color taxi to take from airport to hotel avoiding kana chop? as i will b there on next wed.. my virgin trip .. thanks
Old 25-02-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny21 View Post
may i know which color taxi to take from airport? as this is my virgin trip to hcmc.. thanks
Take Vinasun or Mai Linh taxi. Just shout and the attendant will come to you.

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Old 25-02-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post
Take Vinasun or Mai Linh taxi. Just shout and the attendant will come to you.
ok swee.. thanks bro.. upz u
Old 25-02-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

If you take other type of taxi like what Saigon taxi or what shit most likely the trip to d1 will be more than what you pay to other taxi... can try your luck see if got uber I think generally uber will be the cheapest form of car travel in hcm
Old 25-02-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny21 View Post
may i know which color taxi to take from airport to hotel avoiding kana chop? as i will b there on next wed.. my virgin trip .. thanks
come out from airport, go left side along the road until near end, both Mai Linh green color and Vinasun white color are the more trustworthy ones. Trip from airport to Ben Thanh area should be around 130-150k.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1