The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 18
bbboy05 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbboy05 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Melbourne Australia

^^^ I'm currently studying here in Melbourne so I'm up for it. I have yet to try any brothels around here as I'm new to this wonderful world of cheong-ing.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wasn't feeling too well today but still horny as hell so i made my way down to tope street. first went into 39 tope street and had 5 korean girls. was a little turn off coz they seemed to have been argueing before coming out for intro so their faces a bit fucked up. i see also sian. only one girl bothered to smile, Julia. anyways told boss i'll be back and went next door.

top on tope only had one hongkong girl called Joy, not my cup of tea so went next door to melbourne colloseum. 3 girls, i think 2 thai or viet, and 1 japanese. +++yo was her name, figure was quite fantastic but face cannot make it. no offence but her looks were so bad i thought it was also the best kind of face to fuck. fortunately for me i walked out, though i did seriously think of going back to fuck her face.

next stop was studio 466. waited ages before a girl came out and she was quite buang too. next one came would have been my pick of the day, a chinese girl with a pretty good figure and looks. but sadly business was too good and besides the queue in front of me, all the rooms were booked too. didn't want to wait so left the joint.

felt quite lousy at this point, think i was coming down with a fever with the hot weather and all, but still horny so went back to 39 tope street. out of the 3 girls i was shown again, i was gonna go with Nana, B-cup, good figure, quite pretty, but again, was a little hesistant since the 3 of them didn't look like they wanted to work. so asked okt if the other 2 girls were coming out soon. before he could answer, phone rang and he ran off to answer it. so there i was, alone in the room when Julia walked by again. this time, with whatever strength lil' bro had left he nodded his head so when okt came back and brought Julia for intro i said yes. couldn't resist those beautiful tits of hers a second time. tried to bargain with okt since damn 39 tope is always fucking expensive but he would hear nothing of it. oh well, paid my $130 for half an hour then waited for Julia to come back in.

......to be continued
Old 02-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

in my eagerness i finished showering before Julia came back in. but since the shower was part of her service, she got me to jump back in after she came back. it was all pretty SOP but every now and then she would give a peck to lil' bro to try and wake him up. and everytime we looked into one another's eyes without anything to say, she would give me a giggle and a peck on the lips.

after shower i got on the bed and she started with a slow and sensous cat bath all over my back. i could feel tingling sensations in my butt whenever she went back there and it felt all the more better as i wondered if she was going to lick my ass too. Sure enough, she soon got there and starting with some decent tongue action that seemed to move deeper and deeper. but it turned out alright and it was a pretty good experience.

catbath continued after she flipped me over. it was all a pretty good standard. finally she started to work on lil' bro. she must have spent like 10 mins giving a slow BBBJ and included the hot and cold treatment too. Her suction was quite good too, kept trying to tug lil' bro to life. I must add at this point, i think i was feeling all feverish and all, and even thought the sensations she gave me were awesome and i was trying not to cum, lil' bro was nothing more than half awake and try as i might i couldn't get him up.

Julia was very patient and kept trying to get him up with enough success at last to get him up. Capped me and then started riding me. I wasn't anywhere near my best but still managed to go through 3 positions with her till i unloaded with great satisfaction in doggy. the rooms in 39 tope may be rather small and dingy but the mirrors are wonderful to look at bouncing tits, the 2 of your bodies fucking. my kicks

i unloaded just as the buzzer went and then proceeded for another shower which Julia insisted on helping. didn't have to lift an arm like the 1st time, she washed me cleaned and finshed with lil' bro in her mouth again.

overall, her service is perhaps one of the best i've had, especially since she was so patient even though i was having a crap day. she can speak reasonable english so communication was alright.

looks - 8/10
body - 7.5/10 a little thick around the waiste bit i rather that than skin and bones!
boobs - 8/10 C-cup, all natural but a little saggy
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ -7.5/10 fake expression but then its my fault also since i don't think i had any form to get her off.
overall service - 9/10 gfe, though might be a little too cute for some bros.
rft - yes!!!
damage - $130 half hour

bros pls up my points if this has been any good! cheers!
Old 04-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro yoshii, you champion... feverish still up for bonk...
will up you when i regained some power...

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 04-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 21
Huluman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuluman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How come no one upped me ?
Old 06-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
Bro yoshii, you champion... feverish still up for bonk...
will up you when i regained some power...
Thanks Bro Slaver. Haha... really fell sick after that but still was worth it. Although I hope she's alright and didn't get my fever bug. Think I was quite irresponsible in a way. My apologies to all the bros who punt there.
Old 17-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fresh_Man is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone know any good place in Sydney like 39 tope street in Melbourne?
currently working in sydney and is quite boring for every single night..
thanks in advanced for any help !
Old 17-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Plentiful around King Cross area.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 17-03-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
yowza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Freshman

Checkout the following thread. Should give some info on Sydney

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=67204
Old 17-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fresh_Man is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Plentiful around King Cross area.
i knew around king cross area they are plenty of chick houses but i heard that some of them are drug addicts, not that safe....

do u heard about Rieley street?
Old 18-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
69doggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh_Man View Post
anyone know any good place in Sydney like 39 tope street in Melbourne?
currently working in sydney and is quite boring for every single night..
thanks in advanced for any help !
Check your local newspaper. There must be some ads in the classified. You can also buy a Chinese newspaper there, plenty ads.
Happy hunting!
Old 20-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Samster

just wondering if any bros here know of any secret aussie forum that i haven't picked up on. been trying to find a local forum that gets a reasonable number of FRs but fucking selfish aussies never seem to want to post any shit at all . can't remember how many dud forums i've registered with but the only one which gets any sort of FRs is funinaustralia.com but they are also sparse and far in between.

been itching for some japanese girls too so if anyone knows any, let me know and i'll head down to check it out!

cheers!
Old 21-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
just wondering if any bros here know of any secret aussie forum that i haven't picked up on. been trying to find a local forum that gets a reasonable number of FRs but fucking selfish aussies never seem to want to post any shit at all . can't remember how many dud forums i've registered with but the only one which gets any sort of FRs is funinaustralia.com but they are also sparse and far in between.

been itching for some japanese girls too so if anyone knows any, let me know and i'll head down to check it out!

cheers!
You are not missing out cause there are NO decent Aussie Forum for Melbourne... I have given up trying to find them!! If you find any, do let me know... hehee

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 02-04-2007, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was horny like hell for the past month and managed to have 2 bonks in 2 different places and the experience was like a tale of two cities! Let me elaborate...hehe!

Firstly, went to 39 tope street and wanted to check out Julia as per recommended in this thread. Unfortunately she doesnt come till the evening as I was there around 3 in the afternoon. 5 ladies were brought out and initially did not have the best impression of them all as their looks were so so. However, was bloody horny and needed a screw badly so asked the OKT who to recommend. He recommended Nobi since she is similar to Julia and her boobs are quite spectacular. Agreed to have her and waited patiently in the room.

Nobi came in minutes later and stripped while showing her wonderful breasts, could not wait to be serviced by her! However, she has a pissed off face during the whole entire session and her English was limited, so communication was a bit hard. Think that was the only put off of the whole session. Went into the showers and she soaped me while giving me a blow job with Listerine. Think she forgot to give me the hot treatment though, bummer!! She was giving my ass a thorogh washing and I thought to myself she is definitely gonna give me an ass rim, cant wait!

Afterwards proceeded to bed in anticipation and fortunately she did not disappoint. Her delicate breasts gave me an awesome back rub and a tingling sensation was felt. I was in heaven with her top notch service and finally she went for my ass and gave it a good licking. Then, she continued with the blowjob and it was a sight to behold as I looked at the mirror viewing how she was frantically giving my lil bro the pleasure of being sucked! Phew! It is a wonder how I did not released, must be down to her impeccable skills!

With the blowjob over and done with, she went down n capped a condom with her mouth, just like how Kitty did in 43 tope street. She did cowgirl style and her boobs keep rubbing me bringing me to a high and had to stop her or else would have finished the session. Went for doggy and missionary later, loved it when she used her thighs to wrap my thighs to give a deeper penetration. Again looked at the mirror and pumper her till there was no tomorrow. Nobi din moan much but her facial expression showed that she was enjoying it and then exploded into her. Lay on top of her while panting in pleasure and boy was I satisfied. Too bad she still gave the expression as if I owed her money, oh well! The fantastic service more than made up for it, keke... She gave me a shower and peck on the cheeks b4 I left a happy man!

The Okt asked me how it was as previously he told me I can have a refund if I did not enjoy the service. Suffice to say I did not feel the need to ask for a refund! Replied that I really loved the service and Okt encouraged me to try other ladies in the future, hehe! Duh...as if no need to pay, keke! Will try Julia when I have the chance, cool!! Hopehe doesnt frown as much as Nobi though!

P.s Saw Nobi in real person shopping in Myer and think she saw me. Think both of us were surprised to see each other!! Did not say hi as I was totally weirded out...
Old 02-04-2007, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was horny like hell for the past month and managed to have 2 bonks in 2 different places and the experience was like a tale of two cities! Let me elaborate...hehe!

Firstly, went to 39 tope street and wanted to check out Julia as per recommended in this thread. Unfortunately she doesnt come till the evening as I was there around 3 in the afternoon. 5 ladies were brought out and initially did not have the best impression of them all as their looks were so so. However, was bloody horny and needed a screw badly so asked the OKT who to recommend. He recommended Nobi since she is similar to Julia and her boobs are quite spectacular. Agreed to have her and waited patiently in the room.

Nobi came in minutes later and stripped while showing her wonderful breasts, could not wait to be serviced by her! However, she has a pissed off face during the whole entire session and her English was limited, so communication was a bit hard. Think that was the only put off of the whole session. Went into the showers and she soaped me while giving me a blow job with Listerine. Think she forgot to give me the hot treatment though, bummer!! She was giving my ass a thorogh washing and I thought to myself she is definitely gonna give me an ass rim, cant wait!

Afterwards proceeded to bed in anticipation and fortunately she did not disappoint. Her delicate breasts gave me an awesome back rub and a tingling sensation was felt. I was in heaven with her top notch service and finally she went for my ass and gave it a good licking. Then, she continued with the blowjob and it was a sight to behold as I looked at the mirror viewing how she was frantically giving my lil bro the pleasure of being sucked! Phew! It is a wonder how I did not released, must be down to her impeccable skills!

With the blowjob over and done with, she went down n capped a condom with her mouth, just like how Kitty did in 43 tope street. She did cowgirl style and her boobs keep rubbing me bringing me to a high and had to stop her or else would have finished the session. Went for doggy and missionary later, loved it when she used her thighs to wrap my thighs to give a deeper penetration. Again looked at the mirror and pumper her till there was no tomorrow. Nobi din moan much but her facial expression showed that she was enjoying it and then exploded into her. Lay on top of her while panting in pleasure and boy was I satisfied. Too bad she still gave the expression as if I owed her money, oh well! The fantastic service more than made up for it, keke... She gave me a shower and peck on the cheeks b4 I left a happy man!

The Okt asked me how it was as previously he told me I can have a refund if I did not enjoy the service. Suffice to say I did not feel the need to ask for a refund! Replied that I really loved the service and Okt encouraged me to try other ladies in the future, hehe! Duh...as if no need to pay, keke! Will try Julia when I have the chance, cool!! Hopehe doesnt frown as much as Nobi though!

P.s Saw Nobi in real person shopping in Myer and think she saw me. Think both of us were surprised to see each other!! Did not say hi as I was totally weirded out...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1