The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2024, 02:01 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 ANISA 💞💞 ALL NATURAL 36D FAIR-WHITE FLAWLESS SKIN LAO CHIO +AJ

A N I S A

Lao Chio Anisa, knows exactly what Men wants & she will obligatory fulfil
their desires

Name: Anisa
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 36D-26-34 (Natural)
Height: 152cm
Weight: 49kg
Skin Tone: Fair-White
Pussy: Trimmed
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM AJ (+Tips)

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$100 / 45 mins
$110 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$140 / 90 mins
$180 /
120 mins

Tarma with PAMMY
$280 / 2 Shots / 90 mins
$320 / 2 Shots / 120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

Old 12-04-2024, 07:15 AM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 ANISA 💞💞 ALL NATURAL 36D FAIR-WHITE FLAWLESS SKIN LAO CHIO +AJ

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong Jiing Yih View Post
FR for Anisa from Foxy Thai

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=982013

OKT: Not my first time using this stable, so booking process is extremely fast and smooth, OKT is nice and friendly as always.

Location: Condo Apartment in Central area, clean and comfortable room.

Looks: Opened the door and was greeted by Anisa in her sexy nightie, Anisa is small size, standing at 150+, she does look older than in the picture listed but has a matured aunt look which I like since I'm into MILFs, MILF lover can consider. She is also on the meatier side.

Going off topic for a bit, I also saw Pammy in the apartment, and to my surprised, she still remembers me, although the last time I met her was already a couple months ago, had a little catch up with her, where she teased me by pretending to be upset how come I didn't booked her instead. Told her sorry and would see her soon!

Boobs: Anisa has a Huge Natural D, nice suckable brown nipples, when on top she will suffocate me by motorboating me with her humongous tits!

BBBJ: solid wet slurps, can tell she puts in a lot of effort to blow, and not just those blow 10 seconds kind, like blowing for the sake of blowing. Gave me a non stop 10 minutes blow until I BTH.

Frenching: initially just normally lip kissing, no tongue action, even when I sticked my tongue into her mouth, couldn't feel her tongue, if want tongue, will have to ask her for it, but she will gladly obliged, it's the tongue wrestling kind when the tongues meet.

Painting: Didn't try but have nice unshaven pussy which is wet and tight.

FJ: as she is small size, it's very nice to hug her when missionary her, will hug tight tight, will squeeze boobs to let me suck, very nice to french during missionary, accommodating to position changes as well, had her on cowgirl, and she would let me motorboat on her huge tits, rode be pretty wildly too, very nice to see her huge tits going up and down when she rides me, changed to doggy and rammed her hard, very horny and genuinely enjoy the banging, finished her in missionary position with a lot of satisfaction.

GFE: Anisa can speak good English, no GT required, so that's a plus point, after the deed, we lied down and chit chatted for a little, as I found that she having a strong resemblance to Pammy, I then asked her if they were related, she then told me that Pammy is her younger sister, which then it all made sense, since she has a tarma service with Pammy, so bros who wants to take real blood sisters on a tarma, definitely don't missed it! Anisa also told me back in Thai she works as a Pub Singer, so sang a few verse for me, she does have a nice singing voice, also told me that this is her first time in this line, but even so, she doesn't feels green at all, she is a seasoned and experience milf who knows how to press all my buttons, chatted a little more, paid up, dressed up and left a happy man.

RTF: Maybe, but want to explore other girls first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
FR for Anisa of FoxyThai

Suddenly have craving for MILF so decided to take the plunge
Looks: Like a fair early 40s Pinay. 140s height and friendly helper next door look. Definitely PS her pics...but she does have a well coming and friendly look
Boobs: Natural Ds ... natural sag of cos
Body: Bakness towards 7.5-8...Body art here and there
French: Yes
BBBJ: Short but does put in effort... Had a quick 69
FJ: Started round 1 with cowgirl then came on lotus ...was wet and considerably tight... does have good hip power... Washed up and napped while she gave me a massage. Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples ... then started her licking my nips and BBBJ and she started with reverse cowgirl. After some hard pounding on missionary, came on her belly
GFE: Feels like neighbor with benefits ... :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrakion View Post
My ratings

Excellent : Crème de la crème, rare gem worthy. The utmost legendary experience you can find and get. Makes you feel magical that this moment actually existed in your life and you get to experience it.
Very Good : Top-notch service that is worth every penny, almost perfect. Makes you feel that the only vitamin you lack after this session is vitamin M.
Good : Nothing much to complain about because honestly you kind of enjoyed it, but at the same time nothing fantastic to rave about. Doesn't leave you with any negative feelings after the session.
Decent : Generally fine, pretty standard SOP. Feels like just going through the routine to release your load. Subconsciously you know you tried better ones before somewhere and this session could use some improvements.
Meh : Makes you feel a little regret and empty right after the session, you hear an internal voice saying that you could have better spent your penny elsewhere.

Session Feedback

FL : Anisa
Stable : FoxyThai
OKT : Quick response from OKT and smooth booking process.

Initial Impression

Looks : Decent (MILF, about 20% discount from TG photo, real life looks a bit older. 1 shade tanner than photo.)
Body : Decent (Shaved pussy with stubbles, natural boobs good for boob lovers.)

Session
French : - (Didn't try)
Painting : Good (She gives good response and moans with my tongue rhythm, help turns me on.)
BBBJ : Good (Slow and sensual type, she can go as long as you want and doesn't complain so that's a plus point.)
HJ : - (Didn't try)
FJ : Good (Able to endure long cowgirl and accommodate different positions.)
Massage : Good (Feels more like a proper massage, she puts a towel over my body and presses are on point for me.)
AR : - (Didn't try.)

Overall

GFE : Good (She is a MILF, but a solid service queen. Always smiley and good attitude, ensures you are well taken care of. Of course those lucky bros that unlock her special talent can hear her sing )
RTF : Looking to try other girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcddtc View Post
Anisa + Pammy Tarma - FoxyTHai

Attitude 20/10 - both friendly and hardworking. Apparently this is their first time doing tarma so I do have to lead them a little bit.
Anisa better with Eng so communication done through her
Boobs 8/10 both nice and soft. Anisa's big boobs good for motor boating and titty fucking
Body 7/10 as expected both ladies on the older side
Skin 8/10 nice and smooth. Anisa paler. Pammy std Thai
Fj 8/10 different positions. both ladies wanting to please
AR: Yes Pammy is really AR master. Works hard with her tongue. And of course best when getting bbbj from Anisa same time. Anisa does not do AR.
AJ: Unfortunately Jr did not cooperate so I couldn't do it. Anisa is very tight tho and I had fun fingering her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelfredrik View Post
FR for Anisa from Foxy Thai

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=982013

Okt : Prompt and fast reply. Instruction to location was easy to follow.

As advertised Anisa is indeed a Lao Chio. Any brothers who is into milf, you have to get her to fulfil your fantasy. Decent amount of make up and looks really good with the lights dimmed.

Body : she is short in height, sweet meat at all the right places. Beautiful ass. Body is tight for a milf.

Boobs : huge fun bags, expect some sag. But an acceptable sag. Nice nipple to play with.

BBJ : nice and smooth long enough to get me into the mood.

FJ : she is tight. I have an average size tool but I can feel her tightness. Enjoyed a few position until my legs gone jelly. Decided to breast fuck her and…….. cim!

Massage : not bad, she did it like a pro. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to let her continue with what ever massage she knows. Mostly back and leg.

GFE : I guess I got to unlock her special skill. During down time she did some singing performance. A rock chic she is!

RTF : a service oriented lady but would love to try others. Please give her a try if you are into MILF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
FR on Anisa from FoxyThai (https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=982013)

OKT: 9/10 friendliest OKT out there. Can TCCS, joke with. Booking was a breeze. The instructions part can be improved a bit more because it was a bit long and can be confusing but understand why it was done this way for safety reasons.
Location: 8/10 haven’t been to this place before but it is quiet and discreet. 5 min walk from bus stop but drivers may have a slight problem.
Room: 7/10 small and cosy. No attached shower though.

Anisa (scoring based on milf standards)
Looks: 7/10 I think some bros mentioned she looked a bit Filipino. And I agree. She has a more pinay MILF looks than Thai.
Photo accuracy: 70% can tell it is her from the photos, minus the PS
Boobs: 7/10 big natural C cup. Nice rather small nipples.
Figure: 7/10 due to her short stature, everything looks a bit mini sized and made her looked slightly meaty
Complexion: 7/10 normal thai tan. She has several small to medium sized tattoos.
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
Bbbj: 7/10 good standard blow
FJ: 8/10 puts in a lot of effort and tries hard to please. Responsive and accommodating
Gfe: 7/10 auto hug and made me feel comfortable
Attitude: 8/10 very positive and cheerful. Being a semi professional singer back at home, she is a natural born entertainer with a lot of good vibes energy.

Overall, a decent session. If you are into MILFs, can try her. 130/2/90 presents a very value for money bonk. If you are into SYTs and OLs, maybe try some other options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTan View Post
Anisa fr, foxythai

Looks: 9/10 grows on me. Pretty in her own ways but her smile is the highlight
Body: 9/10 shorter than I expected but her boobs were so huge you can slap urself with them! Definitely for me a boobs lover
Kissing: 10/10 so much tongue actions. Long lost lovers kissing
Bbbj: 100/10 I’m definitely a bbbj guy and she’s ultra hardworking at it. Variations so many and she truly worships your lil bro! Every inch is well taken care of! A kicker is when you call her to look at you as she bj u… the look is ultra slutty! First load was cim against my will… and it truly surprises me since I seldom ehaculate through bj. Had to stop her from going too long for the second round as I wanted fk actions.
Painting: 10/10 no smell and she really likes to be fingered while painting. I truely enjoyed seeing her squirm
Fj: 10/10 can’t say much (as I was really sensitive after her bj and short shortly after an few pumps round two) other than she’s really loud (sorry neighbours) and willing to try different positions. She was in the mood and could see both of us were enjoying it.
Gfe: high. smiles and sings every other moment during our chats while resting.
Service: 100/10 as I’ve never met WL so hardworking at making me comfortable and satisfied. She knew I liked bbbj and offered to continue bbbj for a long time! Truly an experience to remember.
Rtf: confirmed!

Thanks bro again for your recommendation and extra mile service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerranger12 View Post
Foxy Thai Anisa

Looks:8/10 Lao chio Milf
Boobs :10/10 Natural C
BBBJ:10/10 DT licking
FJ: 10/10 Very tight and can take hard pounding
Service very very good. If you like milf than you will enjoy yourself
RTF: yes

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 24-04-2024 at 07:31 AM.
Old 12-04-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 ANISA 💞💞 ALL NATURAL 36D FAIR-WHITE FLAWLESS SKIN LAO CHIO +AJ

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 23-04-2024 at 06:06 AM.
Old 12-04-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 12-04-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 12-04-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-04-2024, 12:56 AM
Samster (A)

🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 ANISA 💞💞 ALL NATURAL 36D FAIR-WHITE FLAWLESS SKIN LAO CHIO +AJ

Links Below ✧

Old 13-04-2024, 07:46 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-04-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-04-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-04-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 14-04-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 14-04-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 14-04-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 14-04-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1