The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Re: Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

no. must be professional and productive during work!
Old 13-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kkcichi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I was working in this call center for an outsource company, there was this girl. 26yo with some great tits. I reckon they are about 36C the most. But what is so syok is that she always wear low cut and V-neck. The cleavage when I was talking to her(she is sitting at her place and I am standing) really give me a good boner. Dedicated many rounds for her in the office toilet
Old 13-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

i admit i have done it before, but i think it just doesn't feel right. same mentally as don't shit in your rice bowl type of mentality. used to work in a company with a lot of syt (interns), and some times seeing these girls will just blow away the monday blues.
Old 13-02-2013, 10:42 PM

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
My office HR set a dress code, one of the rules was that tube tops cannot be worn on weekdays. Guess what, some girls started to wear on Fridays, our dress down day. Most of them are Malay gals.
Malay gals! Some r hot! Really.
I love gals armpits too.
Old 13-02-2013, 10:46 PM

Talking Re: Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
i understand how you feel bro.....some OLs are simply dressed to kill....i wonder if they intend to seduce their clients or bosses with their dressing and figure....no wonder nowadays extra marital affairs are so rampant...i meant they have overdid looking professional to dressing to kill guys....

I also noticed nowadays many OLs love to dress in semi translucent blouses / tops and wearing dark coloured bras inside....

and they love to wear sleeveless tops/dress/blouse too....for guys like me who love OLs nice shaven armpits....please spare a thought for us.
Raffles Place tons of sexy Ols to ogle!
sometimes Pcc not shiok. Went Geylang for shooting off.
Old 13-02-2013, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthedevil View Post
i admit i have done it before, but i think it just doesn't feel right. same mentally as don't shit in your rice bowl type of mentality. used to work in a company with a lot of syt (interns), and some times seeing these girls will just blow away the monday blues.
Masterbate privately won't make u lose Job bah??
Old 13-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 19
cabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant future

I did it. Some wear to kill, some have nice boo wearing low cut dress or loose top, some have slim and long legs waering short skirt, some act cute and innocent with unintentional sluty movement, some just show CFM smile...... Holding to the rule of don't shit at your backyard, self-service is the other release avenue.
Old 13-02-2013, 10:59 PM

One of my colleague, a hot/slutty Mgr, got nice butts! Tried chatting her up, kept flicking her hair and sibey slutty smile at me during our small talk. I bey tahan, After that go toilet pcc like a rabbit!
Old 13-02-2013, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabayasi View Post
I did it. Some wear to kill, some have nice boo wearing low cut dress or loose top, some have slim and long legs waering short skirt, some act cute and innocent with unintentional sluty movement, some just show CFM smile...... Holding to the rule of don't shit at your backyard, self-service is the other release avenue.
True! I agree.
Old 14-02-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lots of times. But won't won't pcc.if before lunch will get my colleague who is my fb to go for a quickie. If not than wait till end work to go for massage.
Old 14-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Did my temp staff when she kept on egging me on. Anyway, its a good memory for me.
Old 14-02-2013, 12:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Did it several times before coz siao chiong nao after seeing sexy ol in gstring.hehe alway find a less crowded toilet to finished the deed
Old 15-02-2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
Did my temp staff when she kept on egging me on. Anyway, its a good memory for me.
Temp staff? JC or Uni gal? Virgin??
Old 15-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
foxywife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i tried in office before too...i sit in one corner of the office..and back then i tend to go back during weekends to clear work..sometimes will end up chatting dirty online and get me aroused..i just pop my finger below and play with myself till i cum and wet and chair :P

another couple of times..i had to pack some stuff for an exhibition we were participating...we have this spare office space a few floors below our office where we used like a store..there was only 1 set of keys and whoever needs to go can draw the keys to go..i was there one day by myself..packing as usual....got bored..suddenly got the urge and thought how thrilling it would be to finger fuck and make myself cum...so I pushed my bra to one side..started playing with myself and then rubbed hard while sitting on top of the table that we use to line all the brochures for packing...and cum like a crazy bunny =)
Old 15-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxywife View Post
i tried in office before too...i sit in one corner of the office..and back then i tend to go back during weekends to clear work..sometimes will end up chatting dirty online and get me aroused..i just pop my finger below and play with myself till i cum and wet and chair :P

another couple of times..i had to pack some stuff for an exhibition we were participating...we have this spare office space a few floors below our office where we used like a store..there was only 1 set of keys and whoever needs to go can draw the keys to go..i was there one day by myself..packing as usual....got bored..suddenly got the urge and thought how thrilling it would be to finger fuck and make myself cum...so I pushed my bra to one side..started playing with myself and then rubbed hard while sitting on top of the table that we use to line all the brochures for packing...and cum like a crazy bunny =)
Now i am really horny!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1