The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ahboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
U all so shiok my work place don have much pretty one, all AirPort @_@
Old 15-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

Wah lao,

So desperate until go toilet PCC? Cum on lah, Geylang is not too far away, there are plenty of Spas around or massage places....

Might as wait until after work or lunch time go and release

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
My office HR set a dress code, one of the rules was that tube tops cannot be worn on weekdays. Guess what, some girls started to wear on Fridays, our dress down day. Most of them are Malay gals.
2 Malay staff wore tubes today at work without bra. One teenager wore black colour, so can't really see anything. But the other in her late twenties wore a yellow tube - Wah lau, the nipples were protruding, and she acted as if she didn't care. I thk sooner or later, our HR is going to clamp down!!
Old 15-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
syt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How to get ghorny when my boss fuck me every morning
Old 15-02-2013, 06:14 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
2 Malay staff wore tubes today at work without bra. One teenager wore black colour, so can't really see anything. But the other in her late twenties wore a yellow tube - Wah lau, the nipples were protruding, and she acted as if she didn't care. I thk sooner or later, our HR is going to clamp down!!
Wah! The Melayu gals chio? Hehe! Can see neh neh? Shiok!
Old 15-02-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
anggono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I felt horny a few times at office. Some of the female staffs like to wear mini skirt, and one of them has big breast. Once when she wear low cut blouse, i can see inside when she pick up the paper from the floor.
Old 16-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxywife View Post
i tried in office before too...i sit in one corner of the office..and back then i tend to go back during weekends to clear work..sometimes will end up chatting dirty online and get me aroused..i just pop my finger below and play with myself till i cum and wet and chair :P

another couple of times..i had to pack some stuff for an exhibition we were participating...we have this spare office space a few floors below our office where we used like a store..there was only 1 set of keys and whoever needs to go can draw the keys to go..i was there one day by myself..packing as usual....got bored..suddenly got the urge and thought how thrilling it would be to finger fuck and make myself cum...so I pushed my bra to one side..started playing with myself and then rubbed hard while sitting on top of the table that we use to line all the brochures for packing...and cum like a crazy bunny =)
You remind me of an incident I encountered in 2007. I left office after 7pm but had to go back to get something. When I went back, it was almost like 8pm. Some office lights were on, so I thought people were still doing overtime. But when I tried to go in, the door was locked, I thought people were being cautious about security at night while working, so I just used my own key to get in.

When I went in, I immediately heard moanings from a female. Not that I was especially kaypoh but since I heard it coming from the enclosed common area/discussion area which had table/chairs, I went to see who it was ... it was two females! I knew the older lady was married and was in late 30s, and the younger one who was moaning had just joined the company for 4-5 months after graduating, she was jerking her hips because the older lady was fingering her. I left immediately after getting my stuff. I couldn't stay because the older lady was one of the management staff (and out-ranked me). The two weren't lesbians, so I can't guess why they were together that night.
Old 19-02-2013, 11:46 AM

NOT lesbians but petting each other??? gosh... bro, did u pcc while watching/enjoying their act?
Old 19-02-2013, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

I used to go back office over the weekend to clear paperwork and at some point, I started going to each colleagues table to check after I finish my stuff...I was surprised to find many of them have gym bag below their desk, of course I open each to check the content...

Till date, Have found like 6 sets of undies from the different colleagues, one even had a pair of used panties in a ziplock bag inside the gym bag, of course I took it out to smell, it smell abit sweaty (I think she went gym on Friday, forgot and left the bag in office) but I don't care ...wrapped the panties are my cock and sniff her bra....I shoot onto her panties and put them all back in the ziplock bag.
I still do that if I am back weekends, and they always have different bra/panties in the gym bag...it kinda made me horny everything I see these colleagues and motivated me to work weekends.
Old 19-02-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Charles1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I m having the same experience too. There is sexy colleague of mine (a bit skinny with nice body shape and quite pretty) who keen to purposely show me its tit regularly. And, she always wear those sexy bra that make me can't take it anymore. I hv to rush to wc to jerk off. There was a time when she asked me to help her carry something during lunch time, again she seems like tease me with her tit (I m not sure she did it on purpose or not). I beh tahan...and touched it lightly....and there was no resistance or response from her. But i m not brave enuf and I didn't further my action to even grab the tit. Feel so regretted.
Old 19-02-2013, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
I used to go back office over the weekend to clear paperwork and at some point, I started going to each colleagues table to check after I finish my stuff...I was surprised to find many of them have gym bag below their desk, of course I open each to check the content...

Till date, Have found like 6 sets of undies from the different colleagues, one even had a pair of used panties in a ziplock bag inside the gym bag, of course I took it out to smell, it smell abit sweaty (I think she went gym on Friday, forgot and left the bag in office) but I don't care ...wrapped the panties are my cock and sniff her bra....I shoot onto her panties and put them all back in the ziplock bag.
I still do that if I am back weekends, and they always have different bra/panties in the gym bag...it kinda made me horny everything I see these colleagues and motivated me to work weekends.
PCC then shooot into their undies? they won't find out meh?
Shiok right, yet exciting... hahahahah
Old 19-02-2013, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

bro, next time take some photos of their soiled undies lah. Can?
Old 19-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

When you suddenly saw you female young colleges zaogeng, confirm high de
Old 19-02-2013, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
When you suddenly saw you female young colleges zaogeng, confirm high de
Agreed! Although I more to MILF lover.
My Working area many young OLs. Ccb!
Tight skirts! White top, black bra!
(Feeling hard on now ) ......
Old 19-02-2013, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles1234 View Post
I m having the same experience too. There is sexy colleague of mine (a bit skinny with nice body shape and quite pretty) who keen to purposely show me its tit regularly. And, she always wear those sexy bra that make me can't take it anymore. I hv to rush to wc to jerk off. There was a time when she asked me to help her carry something during lunch time, again she seems like tease me with her tit (I m not sure she did it on purpose or not). I beh tahan...and touched it lightly....and there was no resistance or response from her. But i m not brave enuf and I didn't further my action to even grab the tit. Feel so regretted.
Nabey! You touched her boob?? Then?
Police came? Or? Hehe...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1