The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

I used to have an assistant who made it a point to have a matching bra and panty set. She used to drive me crazy because I think she made a conscious effort to flash me everyday in seemingly "careless moves". What nearly drove me off the edge was one time in a full elevator/lift, I could feel her pressing her breast against my arm. I wanted to sue her sexual harassment and illegal erections. :-) LOL!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

Have this china gal engineer at my workplace.Face look like auntie but have big tits and ass.Like kim kardashian. There was once she wore a tight blouse to work and i saw her wearing those auntie type white floral bra. L8r that day i happen to see her zg.She was wearing white cotton panties and through the sides can see pubic hair sticky out. Damn horny that i went to toilet jerked off then. What an unpolished gem. Going to try to get her and 'polish her'
Old 03-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 15
TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8387 View Post
I used to have an assistant who made it a point to have a matching bra and panty set. She used to drive me crazy because I think she made a conscious effort to flash me everyday in seemingly "careless moves". What nearly drove me off the edge was one time in a full elevator/lift, I could feel her pressing her breast against my arm. I wanted to sue her sexual harassment and illegal erections. :-) LOL!
LOL, I echo your sentiments 8387 bro.

I currently have a 28 year old assistant, though she doesn't have the relevance in terms of experience, she is one hot MILF and so I gave her the job.

I shall not go into too much details because I am not too sure as of this point but I think she is subtly hinting from her actions that she would like some good company.

Inactives Pending Rep Return:
Click Here
Old 03-03-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
LiN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only once when my fling was talking about some sexual stuffs with me via sms. The bad boy trying to urge me to masturbate in the office (cos i'm always alone in my ex workplace) when i told him i feel like releasing. Ended up in the toilet fingering and cum quite much. Not bad! But have to be really quiet thou... Haha
Old 05-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Am feeling horny nw after see my co worker black bra strap
Old 05-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
testking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i joined my current company a civil engineering firm in dec 2011.

there are a few admin gals but the one who caught my eye is SY.

she is 24, small boobs but nice ass and a very cute face.

Being the same age, we started going out together as a group for dinner after work.

once after dinner we went for a drink. Feeling horny and half drunk, we checked into a hotel and had two rounds of sex.

it was one of the best sex i ever had in my life.

she is very horny but her boy friend who worked as a chef has no time for her.

after that night we became close friend and would meet on the way to work and on the way home every day.

of course we still meet to have sex regularly even when she is no longer working in the company.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great thread to read!

Reminded me of my ex company... My team consists of 5 engineers and one of them is a female... This lady is very unique and ask all sorts of funny questions - relating to work...
She and I were actually not close but after I helped her with some of her work, we became closer..not to the extend of being touchy or what..we are after all, a company that has strict rules about sexual harassment.

I can't remember when it started...me and my colleagues are always talking and standing along the walkway of our office. It's quite a narrow path where you have to squeeze yourself through the path if someone is standing there. I remembered I was discussing work with my colleague when I notice she was walking towards her desk. I was in her path and I expect her to say excuse me or something like that. But instead, she chose to squeeze pass me..that is normal because being an engineer, I guess she became quite manly Liao.. But, why did she chose to squeeze pass me and rub her breast against me? I felt it and I'm sure she did too.. Incident 1.....

I was crowding among my colleagues on some cheap car stuff when she suddenly hopped onto my back...I enjoyed that feeling and I continued to let her lay on my back...until I tried to caress her breasts using my elbow...no resistance.... I again felt her breasts pressing against me harder and I'm again sure, she felt it too...incident 2.....

My boss asked for some presentation slides from us and we were scrambling for it... I finished mine and the moment she knew I had finished, she called me for help..I was sitting on her left side, explaining how to setup those charts when she just told me to use her mouse..as it was a wired mouse, I have to extend my right arm over to use the mouse. Imagine my arm is resting on her desk and I was focusing on the monitor screen. This time, I'm sure she did it on purpose...she inch forward and bingo! Both her breasts were touching my arm...not that I'm complaining and when I use her mouse, I purposely move the mouse so the rubbing feeling is harder..she did not even move away...this lasted for a good 2 mins before I returned to my seat...incident 3...

I went to the toilet and found out I have precum leaking at my cock head...SHIOK!

She has since been happily married...even if she is not, I will not proceed further because she is the sticky type and also, I never fool around in my company..
Old 05-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy View Post
Great thread to read!

Reminded me of my ex company... My team consists of 5 engineers and one of them is a female... This lady is very unique and ask all sorts of funny questions - relating to work...
She and I were actually not close but after I helped her with some of her work, we became closer..not to the extend of being touchy or what..we are after all, a company that has strict rules about sexual harassment.

I can't remember when it started...me and my colleagues are always talking and standing along the walkway of our office. It's quite a narrow path where you have to squeeze yourself through the path if someone is standing there. I remembered I was discussing work with my colleague when I notice she was walking towards her desk. I was in her path and I expect her to say excuse me or something like that. But instead, she chose to squeeze pass me..that is normal because being an engineer, I guess she became quite manly Liao.. But, why did she chose to squeeze pass me and rub her breast against me? I felt it and I'm sure she did too.. Incident 1.....

I was crowding among my colleagues on some cheap car stuff when she suddenly hopped onto my back...I enjoyed that feeling and I continued to let her lay on my back...until I tried to caress her breasts using my elbow...no resistance.... I again felt her breasts pressing against me harder and I'm again sure, she felt it too...incident 2.....

My boss asked for some presentation slides from us and we were scrambling for it... I finished mine and the moment she knew I had finished, she called me for help..I was sitting on her left side, explaining how to setup those charts when she just told me to use her mouse..as it was a wired mouse, I have to extend my right arm over to use the mouse. Imagine my arm is resting on her desk and I was focusing on the monitor screen. This time, I'm sure she did it on purpose...she inch forward and bingo! Both her breasts were touching my arm...not that I'm complaining and when I use her mouse, I purposely move the mouse so the rubbing feeling is harder..she did not even move away...this lasted for a good 2 mins before I returned to my seat...incident 3...

I went to the toilet and found out I have precum leaking at my cock head...SHIOK!

She has since been happily married...even if she is not, I will not proceed further because she is the sticky type and also, I never fool around in my company..
your will-power over power your horniness.
Old 17-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
MrHengHeng888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Yeah! Let's continue this hot thread! Shall update my own experience... soon.
Old 17-03-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow power.... this thread is so sticky haha
Old 17-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiN88 View Post
Only once when my fling was talking about some sexual stuffs with me via sms. The bad boy trying to urge me to masturbate in the office (cos i'm always alone in my ex workplace) when i told him i feel like releasing. Ended up in the toilet fingering and cum quite much. Not bad! But have to be really quiet thou... Haha
Your post reminds me of an incident when I was working in a pub as a doorman cum security. There was a bartender in this pub who is a gay and somehow he kenna attracted to me. Initially his approach was only verbally.... but after some time he tried to be touchy feely. I had warned him many times not to touch me. One day while I was in the men's urinal, he came from behind and hug me... and told me he want to suck my dick. I turned around and told him to open his mouth big big ... then I gave him a big kick right smack into his face as he knelt down infront of me.
Old 17-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigfag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a colleague who always openly talk about sex and stuffs. She does not dress like a slut due to the company uniform but once I saw her down blouse while she was bending down. With her cute angelic face, short petite figure and b cup boobs. I had an immediate erection. It was so unbearable that I had to find an excuse to go toilet to PCC while fantasizing about her. Damn nice!!
Old 18-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i find it hard to believe all these, because nobody i know ever mentioned something like these, the only time i hear or see such things is here
Old 18-03-2013, 03:06 AM
Samster

Many ladies r dressing provocatively / sexy to work. My workplace is 1 gd example... every day see until bey tahan... wah sey!
Raffles Place, Tanjong Pagar, banks etc!!!
Once I was staying late to clear some month end reports, ard 8+, two of my colleagues, came back from gym. went shower in office washroom blah blah...
One is around late twenties, married but kinda hot figure, ard C boobies. at work always wear tight shirts n mini skirts, with either black or Purple bra inside...
My goodness!
Wore a tube and ultra short denim after shower that evening... The way she talked also abit xiao meimei type...
Wah sey! I went Gents pcc after she left!
She was Hot!
Old 18-03-2013, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dresden View Post
i find it hard to believe all these, because nobody i know ever mentioned something like these, the only time i hear or see such things is here
Not every company has lah all depends! Bro where u work? Tuas factory? Or Hawker? Sorry joking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1