The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2013, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
tin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

any latest recommendations?
Old 24-08-2013, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ultraman63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
ya, setuju sama kamu.

NL who work in this line is used to earning good money, suddenly ask them get married and later do low pay job maybe they won't be contented unless they found a rich husband.

My impression about nelly is that at times she can be very nakal but also gatal that is what I love about her.... If you happens to know where she works, kindly enlighten us...

By the way just curious what is your maximum achievement from her service ?

Gigi may look jujur tapi she can be very wild on another side of her.
My impression is she is sincere, quiet and also "an ideal wife" type of girl.
wow miss her really man, hope she return could help to bring up the atmosphere in gp...
2 weeks ago, nelly texted me to say she is working in fad spa in nusa bestari..no idea whether she is still there...she can be very childish at times..but very playful .. at gold point last time she used to blow me and allowed maximum raba inside up and down..outside of goldpoint.. apa pun boleh hehehe
Gigi is more matured and not that playful and wild..don't think she will ever work in this line anymore..used to be very close to her...
Melissa is not pretty but gives a very good massage..
U are right. ,,Erin has a cfm look. And also gatal., if u are her regular client..I think she is willing to go out with u if she likes u..
Old 26-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraman63 View Post
2 weeks ago, nelly texted me to say she is working in fad spa in nusa bestari..no idea whether she is still there...she can be very childish at times..but very playful .. at gold point last time she used to blow me and allowed maximum raba inside up and down..outside of goldpoint.. apa pun boleh hehehe
Gigi is more matured and not that playful and wild..don't think she will ever work in this line anymore..used to be very close to her...
Melissa is not pretty but gives a very good massage..
U are right. ,,Erin has a cfm look. And also gatal., if u are her regular client..I think she is willing to go out with u if she likes u..
Oh really? you got a blowjob from nelly, didn't know she is that open minded leh. Wa lau eh, what my experience is infront of customer she acted very decent and a little shy. Didn't get to see the horny side of her. How do you manage to persuade her to ice cream and roaming ? From what I heard that NL girls don't quite like bj, only pinay girls are one of the best flute player in the world.....

yes, I believe nelly did not lie as she already settle down with her family at bukit indah area (sewa rumah) and last time she ever mentioned about the spa at bukit indah area...

Erin too big for me still prefer like no.8, 40, 14, 60 petite size type...
Old 26-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin77 View Post
any latest recommendations?
In terms of massage, Erin is the more skillful one.

Her grip in massage is very strong, able to make one feel like a real massage unlike some of them no doubt face pretty but the massage are not as engaging as her, some may seems like piano massage. One will surely feel engrossed totally by her massage until feel like want to sleep....

For those who like petite size, young and energetic type can try NL girl "heart". She is getting popular in the joint and she is always friendly and chatty and her gentle smooth hand will definitely make both your big and small heads feel damn bloody shiok.....
Old 27-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ultraman63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oh really? you got a blowjob from nelly, didn't know she is that open minded leh. Wa lau eh, what my experience is infront of customer she acted very decent and a little shy. Didn't get to see the horny side of her. How do you manage to persuade her to ice cream and roaming ? From what I heard that NL girls don't quite like bj, only pinay girls are one of the best flute player in the world.....

yes, I believe nelly did not lie as she already settle down with her family at bukit indah area (sewa rumah) and last time she ever mentioned about the spa at bukit indah area...

Erin too big for me still prefer like no.8, 40, 14, 60 petite size type...
Bro...in my humble opinion...NL girls give the best bj's...having tried many of them over the years...when it comes to sex and foreplay they are willing to please and try new things... Hehe...as for nelly...she is very playful type la...once she really likes u...apa pun boleh ...she is staying at the bukit indah flats with her own family la..sent her back there many times...
Old 27-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

so now which nl is good at there?still cant roaming all?
Old 29-08-2013, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraman63 View Post
Bro...in my humble opinion...NL girls give the best bj's...having tried many of them over the years...when it comes to sex and foreplay they are willing to please and try new things... Hehe...as for nelly...she is very playful type la...once she really likes u...apa pun boleh ...she is staying at the bukit indah flats with her own family la..sent her back there many times...
Waa, congratulation bro, you must have tasted the forbidden fruit of nelly already lah.

However, once a indon cewek massage girl rejected my request for a bj by saying that "Mulut saya untuk cari wang bukan untuk makan es krim", so i presume that NL and bakso don't quite like to do bj....

Whereas my ex-filipino maid gf love to suck my flagpole like there's no tomorrow, bbbj is very common with the hot pinay girls......
Old 29-08-2013, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungXP7 View Post
so now which nl is good at there?still cant roaming all?
In gp, all cannot roam inside, but if you bring them out during their off day apa juga pun boleh....
Old 31-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
In terms of massage, Erin is the more skillful one.

Her grip in massage is very strong, able to make one feel like a real massage unlike some of them no doubt face pretty but the massage are not as engaging as her, some may seems like piano massage. One will surely feel engrossed totally by her massage until feel like want to sleep....

For those who like petite size, young and energetic type can try NL girl "heart". She is getting popular in the joint and she is always friendly and chatty and her gentle smooth hand will definitely make both your big and small heads feel damn bloody shiok.....
bro localbest,
this girl "heart" able to autoroam inside? some this NL roam inside pay RM50,Batin 50,
Old 10-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DONBRAINY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this place is getting worst....try to con me even i'm a regular customer....
Old 10-09-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

DONBRAINY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

previous....i had great time over....now....a lot of new comer...some from permas....not happy with the service....even forcing people to do rt...crappppsssss....
Old 25-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Samster

Aliff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to GP last week. Tried No 55, Angie (Malay).

Took 1 hr massage + 1/2 urut batin.

Dmg = RM138

Nice chat, good svc.

Tried ask for BJ but she decline.
Old 29-09-2013, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
kawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to gold point and this is what i'll like to share...

Went in, was asked if i have been here before, said no, choose 1.5 hrs, proceed to wash feet (by myself!), a petite NL (lucky cos i saw some big bones NL there, prefer the petite type) was assigned to me. While waiting for 5 mins, played with the WIFI there. Her name was H, say she's from sumatra, ask me if i've been here before again and if want soft or harder massage. Asked for soft, but it was quite hard still (maybe i too weak lol). Massage was average, usually i will fall asleep for >1 hr massage if the massage is good but i didnt. The pillow was very flat, and they didnt use a towel to cover it. The partition was quite warm, didnt see any part of the aircon around it, almost sweat during the massage when i was covered with the towel. Dont know if it's good or bad, but she uses the entire 1.5 hrs for massage. Until when time's up then she ask me if want extend 0.5 or 1 hr for "penis treatment". I was thinking waste time, now got to buy 0.5 hrs for that, anyway i say ok. The 0.5 hrs was a "batin", asked me for extra 30 if want to touch her, say not all girls provide the svc so keep it hush hush. I bargain to 20. Her boobs was huge for her size, a c cupper so i like. She really batin-ed for 30mins. Didn't really enjoy the batin-ing process, only enjoy the $20 extra touching. After everything, went to shower. It's a must because she put tons and tons of oil, i feel coated with a lot of oil. Total paid 161 for 2 hrs + 20 (not sure if i kana chopped). Will i return? yes maybe to try the other prettier NL, like those petite NL with big boobs very much....any recommendation from the bros here?
Old 29-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joejb2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

waa quite expensive n buy time also..
Old 02-10-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster (M)