The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SanDisk32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2 young lives lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
What makes matter worse is that they took the taxpayers' money to buy the trains and buses . I wonder how much more dirt can be discovered ?
That's the problem with privatisation of essential services - transport, utility, telco, the excuses given is to provide better service. But in the end they are being owned by you-know-who ...... damn those farking greedy bastards
Old 13-07-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
COMMENT: SMRT train saga exposes cracks in outdated media policy

P N Balji10 July 2016

The revelation that cracks were found in China-made SMRT trains has shown that the government cannot control the flow of information and command the conversation the way they have done for so long.

For long has this policy been enforced with a combination of legislation, controls on competition that give the two media houses a free ride to make money and the induction of journalists who generally are convinced to become official megaphones. So numbed has the government been by this policy that it has been blindsided by a reality that is breaking down barriers that very few had imagined even just 10 years ago.

At the heart of this new reality is a media policy that has castrated mainstream media to the point where journalists write and edit for fear of losing their jobs and dump investigative journalism practices to the great benefit of the government.

The results of this outdated and archaic policy blew up in the faces of both the journalists and politicians when a new media platform called FactWire in Hongkong broke the news that 26 MRT trains found to have cracks were being shipped back to the manufacturer in China for repairs.

The news agency, which says its unique selling point is investigative journalism, had videos of the trains being wrapped up in green covers and being moved via road and then sea in the middle of the night.

It caused a sensation here with the government and media caught totally off guard and scrambling to respond to a story that was stolen right under their noses.

For three days since the story broke last week, the government tried to play catch-up by spinning story after story in official media trying to allay fears about safety of the trains.

continue reading here : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/comment-sm...013927667.html
Knn this guy talk cock!

Wad investigative journalism he did at the new toilet paper??

Garbagement should sue him with sedition act n jail six months at maximum security prison so he will know wad his past n future masters are really like
Old 13-07-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Going public on train cracks could have caused undue panic: Khaw

By Kenneth Lim
Posted 12 Jul 2016 16:49

SINGAPORE: Declaring that trains were being returned to China for repairs due to hairline cracks could have caused undue panic, Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan said at the Bishan Depot on Tuesday (Jul 12).

Mr Khaw said that going public for something that was "not a major event" might have caused unnecessary panic to the layman, noting that to engineers, not all cracks are the same.

"If all cracks are have to be reported when they do not cause any of those safety issues then they have to think about what is the impact on the ground," said Mr Khaw. "Looking back I think it’s understandable. We learn as we go along, sometimes even routine matters can be spun out of control as it happened in this case".

He added that if there was a safety issue, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) would have gone public.

"I think if it was a safety issue, LTA - I’m quite sure will - in consultation with MOT (Ministry of Transport) - will decide to go public immediately," said Mr Khaw. He added that if returning the trains would have affected capacity, MOT and LTA would have gone public to explain why.

LTA Deputy Chief Executive (Infrastructure and Development) Chua Chong Kheng added that any time LTA considers a train a safety threat, it would "never allow the train to go into service".

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/2950576.html

The great wayang show begins .
I think the son is smart to appoint these fcukers.
By their fcuked up ness, he looks good.
Khaw is competing with shanmugam to b asshole of the year.

Khaw's shit reminds me of how the US used to keep quiet on toxic shit dumped into rivers n radioactivity sky high rates becos it will make ppl upset.

Now they still dare keep information secret. Really fcuked up attitude. Garbagement really can't b trusted

If this is no fcuking big deal, then continue using the cracked trains n demand the Prcs send their technicians over n do patch work in spore.

And khaw still dare to say hindsight.
Really fcuking foreign trash.
I thought he damn fcuking smart? Why he thinks its a good idea to cover up first?

Old 14-07-2016, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
constructor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
I think the son is smart to appoint these fcukers.
By their fcuked up ness, he looks good.
Khaw is competing with shanmugam to b asshole of the year.

Khaw's shit reminds me of how the US used to keep quiet on toxic shit dumped into rivers n radioactivity sky high rates becos it will make ppl upset.

Now they still dare keep information secret. Really fcuked up attitude. Garbagement really can't b trusted

If this is no fcuking big deal, then continue using the cracked trains n demand the Prcs send their technicians over n do patch work in spore.

And khaw still dare to say hindsight.
Really fcuking foreign trash.
I thought he damn fcuking smart? Why he thinks its a good idea to cover up first?

Old 14-07-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
Blueblackeye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueblackeye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueblackeye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I wonder what else are they hiding ?
Old 15-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
LarkyStar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblackeye View Post
I wonder what else are they hiding ?
Dirty money in their pockets?
Old 15-07-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by constructor View Post
If not discovered, sure keep quiet.
Now kena exposed liao, of course will try to cover backside
And khaw n garbagement spent so much time dealing with useless spore press n spineless sporeans, they think they can deal with all media the same way.

Khaw suan the hk media saying they've grudge against prc so spore caught in the middle. The cb clown didn't expect the hk media to slam him back.

Damn malu!! I thought garbagemrnt bragged how great their ministers are? Not like those fcuked up ministers from other countries?
Old 15-07-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Obermaier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
And khaw n garbagement spent so much time dealing with useless spore press n spineless sporeans, they think they can deal with all media the same way.

Khaw suan the hk media saying they've grudge against prc so spore caught in the middle. The cb clown didn't expect the hk media to slam him back.

Damn malu!! I thought garbagemrnt bragged how great their ministers are? Not like those fcuked up ministers from other countries?

And of course don't forget there's the court which could sometimes people call koala, wombat or tasmanian ..... shit I forgot the actual name
Old 15-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obermaier View Post
The
And of course don't forget there's the court which could sometimes people call koala, wombat or tasmanian ..... shit I forgot the actual name
Wallaby la.

BTW when old man was alive, he's the crowned champion in spore courts. He never lost a case before.
Which is mind boggling.

Now his son is new champion ma?
Old 16-07-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

SMRT operating assets to come under new rail financing framework from Oct 1

Posted 15 Jul 2016 14:34

SINGAPORE: More timely capacity expansion and higher maintenance standards for SMRT lines are in the pipeline with the transfer of SMRT's operating assets to the new rail financing framework, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) announced on Friday (Jul 15).

The transfer, which will happen on Oct 1 pending SMRT shareholders' approval, will see LTA pay the transport operator nearly S$1 billion for more than 60,000 assets, including trains and signalling systems. In turn, SMRT will pay a licence charge to operate the lines and earn revenue from them.

The rail financing framework, announced by the Government in 2008 and implemented for the SBS Transit-operated Downtown Line in 2011, will now be implemented for the SMRT-operated North-South, East-West and Circle lines and Bukit Panjang LRT.

SMRT and LTA have been in discussions for the transfer since 2011.

With the change, rail services will be more responsive to an increase in ridership, LTA said. The authority will be able to ensure that capacity expansion, as well as the replacement and upgrading of operating assets, are done in a timely fashion.

“Rail operators, relieved of heavy capital expenditure, can focus on providing reliable and well-maintained rail services for commuters,” LTA added.

Coordinating Minister for Infrastructure and Minister for Transport Khaw Boon Wan said the move to the new rail financing framework would benefit commuters. "It will allow LTA to add trains to respond more quickly to demand, and to replace and upgrade existing rail assets in a more timely manner. This should achieve the twin objectives of raising rail reliability and reducing crowdedness."

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...o/2959500.html

LTA might as well sack the entire management team of SMRT . LTA should take over the entire operations of the MRT network since it is obvious that the 2 private companies are not competent enough to operate the rail network . SMRT should only be allowed to operate the bus services .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 16-07-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Transport minister Khaw Boon Wan lists benefits of LTA’s $1b take over of SMRT’s rail assets

Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan opening the media briefing on July 12.

Published6 hours ago

Commuters will benefit from increased rail reliability and reduced crowding, he says

Christopher Tan

Senior Transport Correspondent

Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan believes the new rail financing framework will benefit commuters.

"It will allow the Land Transport Authority (LTA) to add trains to respond more quickly to demand, and to replace and upgrade existing rail assets in a more timely manner," he said.

"This should achieve the twin objectives of raising rail reliability and reducing crowdedness."

Mr Khaw noted that the new framework was first implemented for SBS Transit's Downtown Line.

"We now look forward to its extension to all the SMRT train lines," he said, adding: "The new rail financing framework will benefit commuters."

Mr Sitoh Yih Pin, chairman of the Government Parliamentary Committee for Transport, concurs. He said the operator will be able to focus on service to commuters and maintenance of the rail system.

Mr Kuek at the press conference last evening after LTA announced that it will take over all of SMRT's operating assets to free the rail operator to focus on improving its service levels. On his left is group chief financial officer Manfred Seah.

SMRT will still shoulder significant risks, says its CEO

"There will be no more large capital expenditures for the operator," he said.

Mr Sitoh added that the new format also paves the way for "greater contestability".

"The reduction of the licence period to 15 years will hopefully translate to more competition, improved service levels and cost-efficiency," he said.

In a Facebook post, National Transport Workers' Union executive secretary Melvin Yong said the union will study the new arrangement "in greater detail to assess its implications on our rail workers".

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...inancing-model

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 16-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

SMRT will still shoulder significant risks, says its CEO

Mr Kuek at the press conference last evening after LTA announced that it will take over all of SMRT's operating assets to free the rail operator to focus on improving its service levels. On his left is group chief financial officer Manfred Seah.

Published 6 hours ago

Karamjit Kaur Senior Correspondent and Marissa Lee

While the new rail financing framework means that SMRT gets some protection in terms of fare revenue and profitability, the company will still be shouldering "significant risks", said the operator's president and group chief executive officer, Mr Desmond Kuek.

"We are still not in control of fares and we don't have all the visibility over ridership going forward or the impact that new lines will have on our existing lines in terms of ridership and the total revenue that might be collectible under our existing lines...

"There continues to be significant risks for us which we have very little control over," he said.

For investors, the news will likely come as a relief from the growing uncertainty of SMRT's finances. SMRT itself admitted yesterday that the current model is an "unsustainable" one.

Noted DBS Equity Research senior vice-president Andy Sim yesterday: "(With SMRT) released from capital expenditure, which is a positive... this will lead to more stable financials going forward."

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...s-says-its-ceo

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 16-07-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Pedroz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wallaby la.

BTW when old man was alive, he's the crowned champion in spore courts. He never lost a case before.
Which is mind boggling.

Now his son is new champion ma?
Old 16-07-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 18
MM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find better

With so many problems facing the mrt , the only benefits as a commuter I would like to see of the rail network is reliability ; efficient ; affordability ; safety and less crowded . No point come out with so many models but yet still unable to solve the initial problem . I don't recall hearing other countries having so many breakdowns.
Old 16-07-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
skorc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM&MM View Post
With so many problems facing the mrt , the only benefits as a commuter I would like to see of the rail network is reliability ; efficient ; affordability ; safety and less crowded . No point come out with so many models but yet still unable to solve the initial problem . I don't recall hearing other countries having so many breakdowns.
That is because other countries don't have a Khaw, or more specifically they don't have a government which put profits above services
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1