The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 8
JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!
Re: How I cheated on my husband...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg102 View Post
up yr points already sis, more please.........
Thanks ya! 😊😊😊
Old 26-05-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC818 View Post
For now yes 😁😁😁 maybe next u.. Hahaha
hahah u need more material for your story ? hasn't your PM been maxed out for volunteers yet?
Old 26-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3586 / Power: 15
Chij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond repute

Upped you! Waiting for update
Old 26-05-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
hahah u need more material for your story ? hasn't your PM been maxed out for volunteers yet?
Haha... I don't find the materials.. It depends on my mood of that particular time..
Old 26-05-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha... I don't find the materials.. It depends on my mood of that particular time..
haha what are u feelin now on a Thursday afternoon ? apart from Lunch I reckon?

Hope you can regale us with more of your "story"
Old 26-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 14
Battersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud of

Good suspense TS......please carry on
Old 26-05-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

My phone ring.. It's from Eric.. Hardly can hear what he say.. His side music is too loud.. He wechat me some pictures and one of it I see there is a girl was sitting on his friend 's lap with her underwear down to her ankle.. They probably was playing with drug... I ignore him as I don't want my husband to know I mix with people like Eric.. My husband do know peoples.. I sleep till 11am.. Shortly Milfloverguy call me and tell me he's coming to pick me for lunch.. I wake up and bath then look into my wardrobe for the right outfit I should wear.. Finally I choose this

I still horny from the action last night.. I choose a black lace bra and decided nothing under.. Milfloverguy bring me to Pavillion for lunch.. Once reached, I walk in the front.. He follow behind.. When we walk up the exclator, I purposely walk few more step up so that he can have a nice view of my ass.. We reach the restaurant and he sit beside me even there is seat opposite us.. After the lunch, we chat about anything.. Suddenly he ask me about my sex life.. When he ask that his hand was on my tights.. I pretend nothing but I'm pretty sure I'm already wet.. He move his hand slowly up .. But did not touch my pussy.. I'm very horny at that moment and I move my hand to touch his already hard cock.. He ask for the bill and we decided to go watch a movie... He choose a twin seat at very far end and it's a weekday so there is no one in the cinema...

After the movie start, he put his hand behind me and hug me by my side.. I put my hand on his lap.. This last about half hour .. He slowly move his hand to my tights and move up.. I put my hear on his shoulder.. He brushes my pussy and realised I wear nothing.. Slowly he touch my pussy lips and my juice flowing out non stop.. I'm very wet.. I move my hand to touch his hard cock.. Then I see around to make sure no one is around.. I slowly unzip him to release his cock.. It's thick and long.. His finger already working his way inside my pussy and I open my leg wider to let him have better access.. I took his cock out stroking it slowly.. I look around again to make sure no one is around then lower myself to give him a bj.. His finger move faster inside my pussy and I suck harder.. I moan quite loud but the movie's sound is even louder.. I cum twice before he blow inside my mouth.. My mouth is full with his hot sperm.. I took tissue and spit all of it out.. I have not eat before and I have no intention to do so that time.. We tidy ourself before the movie ends and proceed to the exit..

Both pretend nothing happened.. He send me home and kiss my cheek goodbye.. I'm not satisfied even cum twice in the cinema.. Once inside my house, I quickly strip myself naked and then touch myself and cum 2 more times before I fall asleep on my couch.... When I wake up it's already 6pm.. I feel a little hungry and then go to the kitchen to cook instant noodle.. Around 9pm my best friend May call.. She is a wife of a VVIP in Malaysia.. She invited me to go night club with her.. To be continue....
Old 26-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 19
HOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to behold

That's a nice dress sis. Very easy access
Old 26-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
focaccia is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice story n nice red dress. Red is my fav color

Pls continue soon...
Old 26-05-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

Flattering Dress ... legs with killer heels
Old 26-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
faceoff31 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I seriously doubt you be wearing this to Pavilion for lunch. Malaysia is not Singapore. But good imagination u hv.

Quote:
My phone ring.. It's from Eric.. Hardly can hear what he say.. His side music is too loud.. He wechat me some pictures and one of it I see there is a girl was sitting on his friend 's lap with her underwear down to her ankle.. They probably was playing with drug... I ignore him as I don't want my husband to know I mix with people like Eric.. My husband do know peoples.. I sleep till 11am.. Shortly Milfloverguy call me and tell me he's coming to pick me for lunch.. I wake up and bath then look into my wardrobe for the right outfit I should wear.. Finally I choose this

I still horny from the action last night.. I choose a black lace bra and decided nothing under.. Milfloverguy bring me to Pavillion for lunch.. Once reached, I walk in the front.. He follow behind.. When we walk up the exclator, I purposely walk few more step up so that he can have a nice view of my ass.. We reach the restaurant and he sit beside me even there is seat opposite us.. After the lunch, we chat about anything.. Suddenly he ask me about my sex life.. When he ask that his hand was on my tights.. I pretend nothing but I'm pretty sure I'm already wet.. He move his hand slowly up .. But did not touch my pussy.. I'm very horny at that moment and I move my hand to touch his already hard cock.. He ask for the bill and we decided to go watch a movie... He choose a twin seat at very far end and it's a weekday so there is no one in the cinema...

After the movie start, he put his hand behind me and hug me by my side.. I put my hand on his lap.. This last about half hour .. He slowly move his hand to my tights and move up.. I put my hear on his shoulder.. He brushes my pussy and realised I wear nothing.. Slowly he touch my pussy lips and my juice flowing out non stop.. I'm very wet.. I move my hand to touch his hard cock.. Then I see around to make sure no one is around.. I slowly unzip him to release his cock.. It's thick and long.. His finger already working his way inside my pussy and I open my leg wider to let him have better access.. I took his cock out stroking it slowly.. I look around again to make sure no one is around then lower myself to give him a bj.. His finger move faster inside my pussy and I suck harder.. I moan quite loud but the movie's sound is even louder.. I cum twice before he blow inside my mouth.. My mouth is full with his hot sperm.. I took tissue and spit all of it out.. I have not eat before and I have no intention to do so that time.. We tidy ourself before the movie ends and proceed to the exit..

Both pretend nothing happened.. He send me home and kiss my cheek goodbye.. I'm not satisfied even cum twice in the cinema.. Once inside my house, I quickly strip myself naked and then touch myself and cum 2 more times before I fall asleep on my couch.... When I wake up it's already 6pm.. I feel a little hungry and then go to the kitchen to cook instant noodle.. Around 9pm my best friend May call.. She is a wife of a VVIP in Malaysia.. She invited me to go night club with her.. To be continue....
Old 26-05-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Kaput deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, very nice outfit.
Old 26-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Nice story and awesome photos.
Upped your points although I will prefer to up u instead
Please continue soon.
Old 26-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceoff31 View Post
I seriously doubt you be wearing this to Pavilion for lunch. Malaysia is not Singapore. But good imagination u hv.
I think I don't need to wear this in front of u to prove it.. Malaysia is not Singapore you are right but Malaysia is not stone age too..
Old 26-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

keep up your story and don't worry about nonsense comments.

love yr outfits and story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1