The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2016, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 10
gongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend feel█

young SYT masseuse with three years experience in a traditional massage parlor. She will ease away all your stress and fatigue with her expert hands. She may be young but her massage skills are excellent with real strength & skills and no pain. What you get is a real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing and extremely comfortable.What you get is a real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing and extremely comfortable.and she has excellent High Girlfriend feel
一位年轻漂亮的美女按摩师拥有三年传统按摩院的工作经验。她会缓解你所有的压力和疲劳。她也许很年轻,但她 的按摩技巧及拥有真正的按摩实力和技能,得到的是一个真正的按摩治疗,她按摩不痛是非常轻松,非常舒适!你 得到的是一个非常放松,非常舒适的按摩治疗。而且拥有很出色的女朋友感觉!

100% Real photo

Name/姓名 : Mint
Age/年龄 : 21
Height/身高 : 162cm
Boobs/胸围 :34B

Services provided
服务项目

~~~~Shower together/鸳鸯戏水~~~~
~~~~Authentic massage/正规按摩~~~~
~~~~Head & Face massage/头和脸部按摩~~~~
~~~~Boobs Massage/胸推~~~~
~~~~body Oil massage/油推~~~~
~~~~kneeling massage/跪背~~~~
~~~~Stepped massage/踩背~~~~
~~~~Prostate care /前列腺保养~~~~
~~~~Juage/抓根~~~~
~~~~99-style HDLY/99式海底捞月~~~~
~~~~69-Style Hand job/69式打飞机~~~~

No BBBJ & FJ service/没有口交和做爱服务

Damage

SGD110/60mins/Full body massage/2 handjobs
Location地点 : Central中部
Include room 包房

check out our All New website

MR form BRO yongcheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongcheng View Post
just finished a session with mint and this is my 2nd visit.

Looks: 9/10 Cute, young, head-turner. what else would you ask for?
Body: 9/10 Smooth skin that i like. thats a young body LOL
Boobs: 8/10 Should be a B. not too big, not too small. just nice
Massage: 8/10 Not piano massage. managed to crack a sound from my back when doing her back stepping.
Attitude: 10/10 Friendly, chatty and take note she is afraid when people dont talk or reply with 1-2words when she try to find a subject to talk
HJ: 8/10 slow and steady. dont rush you
GFE: 9/10 at least to me, feel like girlfriend. feels good being with her.
RTM: YES!

bros, do take note that because she wants to provide good svc to all and take the effort to help bath you guys before and after. her skin is feeling the effect and starting to peel. would help if some bros would not mind to shower alone. (:

Last edited by gongzhu100; 24-05-2017 at 04:49 AM.
Old 14-09-2016, 04:18 AM
Samster

gongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud of
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

MR form BRO uglydoll00

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
very lucky to get a booking slot with Mint. that was 1 week ago. this report is overdue hope she dun bite me for this lol
place of massage is discreet , outside may look a bit old but the apartment inside is quite spacious. Mint’s place is cosy ,clean, tidy and lots of soft toys lol . attached bathroom is well maintained .

First encounter : She was in a bikini when she opened the door to greet you after that she underdressed me and all of a sudden she attacked my nipples , I was pleasantly surprised and was thinking yes ! this is going real well. Next she bathed with me , did a good solid clean up and then off to the massage. Summary :
Looks – 10/10. Exactly what you see in the pics is her, only prettier, A vsyt. (very sweet young thing) , especially love those pair of big round eyes . reminded me of my teenage innocent girl friend so much !

Body – 9/10. slim, small body size , very smooth and fair skin which I like very much

Boobs – 7/10 not for big boob lovers . but that erected nipples turned me on deep deep ! size is proportional to her body size

Massage – 8/10 did her best in the strength department , but no compromise in effort. I love it when she used her bottom to massage my back. constant attention throughout session, small talk , teasing… nibbling on the ears with heavy breathing Full auto roaming is allowed but please dun be rough on this vsyt ! the finale is explosive, as she sat on my chest and I feel her from the back . very sensual

Service Attitude – attentive to my needs. no messaging , a solid 1 hr session. relaxing , you will be well taken off both physically and sexually lol

RTM: seeing her picture above again already make me feel aroused . yes. she got abt 6 months left here , will try as much as possible to RTM!
MR form BRO ken6890

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
support Mint new thread

RTM MR For Mint

Book mint after few months never find her , was surprise that she better than before , GFE more gao gao , HJ skill improve too , frenching like lover , 100% GFE feeling , the feeling is damn great .

Looks: 9/10 Innocent ,pretty and cute , super SYT
Body: 8/10 Soft white skin and tight over all.
Boobs: 8/10 B size. Supple and firm nice to touch.
Massage: 8.5/10 full nake while massage , not piano type , she put her effort
Attitude: 9/10 Friendly chatty and , try her best to please you , real teaser.
HJ: 8.5/10 Lots of pattern and sensual,try to believe
GFE: 10/10 Great frenching skills, feeling like with your GF,100%GF feel, You have to try for yourself.

RTM ; Yes
MR form BRO skycock123

Quote:
Originally Posted by skycock123 View Post
喜歡mint ,一進門見到她就拥抱着亲亲,好像許久不見的女朋友般,溫柔熱情感觉很好,人美态度好

她的抓根很棒,之前找别的女孩做爱很快软有时都射不出来,找过mint 抓根后感觉弟弟不时的硬起来,过后再去找那个女的做爱弟弟就很快硬起来还特别硬,让我再重整雄 风。

她打飞机的手法也很棒,打飞机姿势很多,不时会拉我的手摸她的胸,看着她迷人的裸体还有热情的 吻,我很快的 就被她打飞机射了两次,这可是我第一下被人打飞机打射两次,她实在太厉害了

她的按摩手法也很不错,有到位,很舒服

长相: 9/10 年轻可爱,甜美迷人
抓根:9/10: 抓根后感觉,弟弟充满活力,很棒
打飞机: 9/10 不同多姿势的打飞机,很棒
按摩: 8.5/10 用心,有按到位,很舒服
女朋友感觉!:9.0/10 像跟自己的女朋友希望的感觉
服务态度:9/10 态度友善,尽力做到最好,不赶时间

一定会回去再约她
MR form BRO LovinMonstaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinMonstaR View Post
Just had a session with Mint...lovely petite girl with great GFE.

Went into her door and saw a cute petite girl hiding behind the door, wearing pink bikini. Immediately she gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. Then she proceed to strip me in her small living room, the way she squatted down while taking off my pants, I thought she was going to give me head. Haha in my dreams!! She don't do BJJJ, bros please respect her.

Then we proceed to shower, she shower me clean, front and back, jerked me off a little and she said this was a little teaser. Then started the massage. Massage was okay, could be improved. But she hit some of my acupoints with her finger, she managed to loosen some of my knots. Her back stepping was not bad too.

Then while I was still on my front, she sat on me and used her butt to massage my back and my butt. The urge to turn over and see the view was so great. Oh ya, did I mentioned she was fully nude throughout the whole session!!!? I just wanna turn over and 要她的屁股 and finger her. After about 30 mins, she asked me to go doggy style and she did her HDLY. It felt good but I told her I felt awkward too, so she asked me to turn over. Ahh here comes to good part where I can do my work.

I roamed her small petite body. Her nipples were sensitive and hard. She had small C boobs I think. Grabbed her ass, made her wet from the front and back...all the while she was stroking my tool and moaning. At one point she told me she 舒服了,怎么办?so I continued with my work... Her reactions; from her face, her moans, and also her little sister made me explode in about 7-8 mins...cannot tahan anymore. She really don't let a single drop go to waste. My legs were jelly-liked after that.

She washed me up, clothed myself, paid up, kissed at the door before we said our goodbyes at the door. 请好好的对待她,温柔的对待她。

Last edited by gongzhu100; 15-09-2016 at 03:42 AM.
Old 14-09-2016, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

support Mint new thread

RTM MR For Mint

Book mint after few months never find her , was surprise that she better than before , GFE more gao gao , HJ skill improve too , frenching like lover , 100% GFE feeling , the feeling is damn great .

Looks: 9/10 Innocent ,pretty and cute , super SYT
Body: 8/10 Soft white skin and tight over all.
Boobs: 8/10 B size. Supple and firm nice to touch.
Massage: 8.5/10 full nake while massage , not piano type , she put her effort
Attitude: 9/10 Friendly chatty and , try her best to please you , real teaser.
HJ: 8.5/10 Lots of pattern and sensual,try to believe
GFE: 10/10 Great frenching skills, feeling like with your GF,100%GF feel, You have to try for yourself.

RTM ; Yes

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 14-09-2016, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

support mint new thread
Old 14-09-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
TinML777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support mint thread
Old 14-09-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

Please support our website, thank you

Old 14-09-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

她的抓根很棒,之前找别的女孩做爱很快软有时都射不出来,找过mint 抓根后感觉弟弟不时的硬起来,过后再去找那个女的做爱弟弟就很快硬起来还特别硬,让我再重整雄 风。

她打飞机的手法也很棒,打飞机姿势很多,不时会拉我的手摸她的胸,看着她迷人的裸体还有热情的 吻,我很快的 就被她打飞机射了两次,这可是我第一下被人打飞机打射两次,她实在太厉害了

她的按摩手法也很不错,有到位,很舒服

一定会回去再约她
Old 14-09-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

After lunch up for mint
Old 14-09-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Old 14-09-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

support mint and camping for more MR

Next up :

Old 14-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

她的按摩手法也很不错,有到位,很舒服

一定会回去再约她
Old 14-09-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster

Old 14-09-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mint MR from LovinMonstaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinMonstaR View Post
Just had a session with Mint...lovely petite girl with great GFE.

Went into her door and saw a cute petite girl hiding behind the door, wearing pink bikini. Immediately she gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. Then she proceed to strip me in her small living room, the way she squatted down while taking off my pants, I thought she was going to give me head. Haha in my dreams!! She don't do BJJJ, bros please respect her.

Then we proceed to shower, she shower me clean, front and back, jerked me off a little and she said this was a little teaser. Then started the massage. Massage was okay, could be improved. But she hit some of my acupoints with her finger, she managed to loosen some of my knots. Her back stepping was not bad too.

Then while I was still on my front, she sat on me and used her butt to massage my back and my butt. The urge to turn over and see the view was so great. Oh ya, did I mentioned she was fully nude throughout the whole session!!!? I just wanna turn over and 要她的屁股 and finger her. After about 30 mins, she asked me to go doggy style and she did her HDLY. It felt good but I told her I felt awkward too, so she asked me to turn over. Ahh here comes to good part where I can do my work.

I roamed her small petite body. Her nipples were sensitive and hard. She had small C boobs I think. Grabbed her ass, made her wet from the front and back...all the while she was stroking my tool and moaning. At one point she told me she 舒服了,怎么办?so I continued with my work... Her reactions; from her face, her moans, and also her little sister made me explode in about 7-8 mins...cannot tahan anymore. She really don't let a single drop go to waste. My legs were jelly-liked after that.

She washed me up, clothed myself, paid up, kissed at the door before we said our goodbyes at the door. 请好好的对待她,温柔的对待她。
Mint MR from diabloshook

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloshook View Post
Looks: 9/10 Looks like XMM.
Body: 8/10 Slim and nice
Boobs: 7/10 B size. Soft and nice to grab with pink nipples
Massage: 8/10 Tries her best to provide a good massage with different variations each time. Definitely not routine moves. Liked that this was done full naked.
Attitude: 10/10 Always asking for feedback and lots of variations in the little details that she do. Especially like the part where she bathes you
HJ: 10/10 Lots of pattern and sensual.
GFE: 9/10 Passionate kissing and tries her best in satisfying you
RTM : Yes

PS: I just manage to book her yesterday for the first time and RTM today again
Old 14-09-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

bump!!qmud

pnwb!!dwnq
Old 14-09-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

☆☆☆❤ 21yo SYT 女友感觉爆表,舒服的按摩治疗
年轻美女按摩师Mint 为你缓解压力和疲劳❤☆☆☆

Real photo! You get what you see.
照片绝对是本人,看到的就是你得到的.
Consolidated MR For Mint
Total 总数= 19

Great frenching , 100% GFE feel~ ken6890
抓根后感觉,弟弟充满活力~ skycock123
lovely petite girl with great GFE~LovinMonstaR
HJ: 10/10 Lots of pattern and sensual.~diabloshook
well taken off both physically and sexually~ uglydoll00
feel like girlfriend. feels good being with her~yongcheng
HJ: 10/10 Lots of pattern and sensual~ironchef
十足的服务态度。一定会再来的~genm79
full of gfe experience~GilaCow
Mint is a deserving AP~GilaCow (RTM)
Her GFE is always top notch~ TinML777
accommodating, gfe max~koolie22
SYT lover sure get KCed ~ hero369
Knows how to tease me well~lorong8
experience with Mint is out of this world~UnknownZzZz
绝对物超所值,非常满意��~fxfxtrade
her GFE n service is always so good~powerbank14
labelled GFE all the way~ 8195
服务态度棒,女友感觉更是一流~Best256

Mint98956710

Next up :

Last edited by ken6890; 26-09-2016 at 07:01 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread