The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
uncletoby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by centaurp View Post
sharing a bit abt my saigon trip 2 weeks ago: this time round I decided to reduce the routine commercial fucks and try to hook up girls from cafes (may be they are also FL / commercial fucks but different from having to go to stables etc.)

overall - chat with 10+ girls in the cafes and settled with those 2.

just to share my experience, good for bros who want more adventure / experience rather than just go to fuck shops / massage places.

Hi Bro,

are u able to speak vietnamese language to these girls? My perception is that outside district 1 most of them speak only vietnamese.

Good insights you had shared. Thanks !
Old 03-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botek View Post
Sigh its too bad the seniors like bros Hurricane, Wendella, Hoian etc dun post anymore no thanks to the pimp and his clones like Bote attack them whenever they post.

So now they rather keep quiet. My evil twin Bote even accuse me of being bro Hoian's clone... lol... what an honour to be compared to a snr... but I m just a newbie.

So many fake posts these days i think planted by the pimp and his clones to make bros here stray from the path and get frustrated... hence creating the need for his pimp service.
For me I will still share all the info, will try my best to make the pimp no rice to eat
Old 03-03-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Yesterday night went to Dai Nam massage, come the masseur number 53.

Pretty ,cheeky and playful.

The next day went to 84 NPK, you all can look for a girl call Ying, she like the big sister there, service quite OK.

Tomorrow will go to the Dream House.

Will share again after few days.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Actually those people will attack on your post because the more info we share the less money they earn. Aiya just forget those pimps and life still go on, this forum for us to share information and play happy happy.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AngKong Siao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing all info details.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
fatboislim is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros.. going maiden trip to HCM for some fun with bros next week for abt 5 days..Read all the threads..mountains of info but not sure which is real...hahahah! I note that it will be hard for those who dun speak Viet and noted using apps such as wechats and the possible traps.. looks like i will have to try the various massage and spas to try my luck.. anyways, if there are kind souls who can show me the way, it would be greatly appreciated. of course i will repay by writing FRs..
Old 06-03-2017, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Any bro wants to meet up to chiong in HCMC?
Old 06-03-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
centaurp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletoby View Post
Hi Bro,

are u able to speak vietnamese language to these girls? My perception is that outside district 1 most of them speak only vietnamese.

Good insights you had shared. Thanks !
I do speak a little viet thanks to my time posted there in the past. However I am seeing more and more girls speaking mandarin and english compared to 2 years ago. And to the other question, no i'm a normal guy, not extra handsome. You just need to act good like you are genuinely interested or fall in love with them at first sight lol. I did pay for all the transport if any, the food, cafe, hotel. Both the girl I paid them 150sgd in the morning for "snacks and cosmetics after Im back to sg land". I don't keep their contact so pls dun ask, I can give u the cafe names though and explore for.yourself if you like the fun adventure thrill. Do stay safe anw because this way it's more risky. You need to know a little bit of saigon info to tell if the girl is leading you to shady places and never do drugs.

Also if you prefer commercial ones, I suggest you go with famous spa like VD, DaiNam etc... they have a higher hygiene standard. My Viet friends told me there are reports that stds are spreading just from doing hand jobs because in some local shop the girls dont even disinfect their hands after servicing other bros. Same for places offered bj. For the famous ones I think.this thread has more than enough info oredi.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My Viet friends told me there are reports that stds are spreading just from doing hand jobs because in some local shop the girls dont even disinfect their hands after servicing other bros.
Your friend n u need to read up more.... else u might even get STD holding the ger hand, sitting on public seat, holding onto money, etc. U might as well wear condom over your whole body when u are in public
Old 06-03-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
I do speak a little viet thanks to my time posted there in the past. However I am seeing more and more girls speaking mandarin and english compared to 2 years ago. And to the other question, no i'm a normal guy, not extra handsome. You just need to act good like you are genuinely interested or fall in love with them at first sight lol. I did pay for all the transport if any, the food, cafe, hotel. Both the girl I paid them 150sgd in the morning for "snacks and cosmetics after Im back to sg land". I don't keep their contact so pls dun ask, I can give u the cafe names though and explore for.yourself if you like the fun adventure thrill. Do stay safe anw because this way it's more risky. You need to know a little bit of saigon info to tell if the girl is leading you to shady places and never do drugs.

Also if you prefer commercial ones, I suggest you go with famous spa like VD, DaiNam etc... they have a higher hygiene standard. My Viet friends told me there are reports that stds are spreading just from doing hand jobs because in some local shop the girls dont even disinfect their hands after servicing other bros. Same for places offered bj. For the famous ones I think.this thread has more than enough info oredi.
Ya ,agreed. haha. that day I went NPK and my penis feel itchy and pain, then I quickly go to hospital.Luckily just normal inflammation.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
soo64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friend got std in one of the local Massage parlour thru bbbj. He suffer burning pain and smelly discharge, doctor ask him refrain from sex for 6mth. U are right some std is spreading around the MP in saigon, this what my locall friend told me.

But hj does not spread std, bbbj does. For ur safety, stick to MP which give hj only.
Also to add on, Vietnam is a 3rd world country with poor awareness of sexual diease. In their local area many fuck whore without condom, HIV and STD are widespread. So always do it at ur own risk.

Quote:
I

Last edited by soo64; 06-03-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
My Viet friends told me there are reports that stds are spreading just from doing hand jobs because in some local shop the girls dont even disinfect their hands after servicing other bros. Same for places offered bj. For the famous ones I think.this thread has more than enough info oredi.
Hahaha; Guys wont get STD from a HJ. Please take note. I think your friend got a BBBJ from her or your friend had others vb before her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Your friend n u need to read up more.... else u might even get STD holding the ger hand, sitting on public seat, holding onto money, etc. U might as well wear condom over your whole body when u are in public
hahaha maybe the vb is suffering from FHMD thus his friend got infected from other disease rather than STD

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 06-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post

hahaha maybe the vb is suffering from FHMD thus his friend got infected from other disease rather than STD
Maybe he better dun shake hand with his friend cause his friend might not wash or disinfect his hand after toilet. Stupid follows a mad.
Old 06-03-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
centaurp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Maybe he better dun shake hand with his friend cause his friend might not wash or disinfect his hand after toilet. Stupid follows a mad.
Lol yea I know it's far fetched to get std from hj. Still a possibility right. It's a risk you take, that's all. In fact, having sex with some random girls you meet at a cafe is way more riskier than having hj at a massage place i think.

If you just look at sex and sex only, maybe like some bros said before, better to go for JB's spa. viet's service there is even better than most places in HCMC.
Old 06-03-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

If you just look at sex and sex only, maybe like some bros said before, better to go for JB's spa. viet's service there is even better than most places in HCMC.
To me, no hi or low class sex.... all sex workers, all casual sex have the same equal chance of contacting STD.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1