The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Comm petain recce mission

After seeing the leaked photos by jacky, i got curious about this corner of singapore and decided to make afew trips down to see for myself.

It was quite a traumatic experience seeing so many old grannies working as whores. As with geylang, i knew that u have to dig and camp to see the gems...there are no pimps here and its easy to camp outside their door and wait for them to finish.

H26
4 not working*2
18 not working*2

H24,
28 not working.
33 55 to 65 year old auntie. Haggard face. Long hair. Look like hair salon cut hair old auntie. I camped for 30mins to see her.
As she is rated as Ailf in the S list, i decided to avoid all ailf tagged wls as they are too old

H22
9, looks big boobs
19, fatty bom bom
20, Looks sexy and acceptable to me in the dim light with her hair down. On closer look she is abt 40+.
21, gnd average chinese milf look. 38yrs old ??. I guess looks ok and borderline acceptable for me.
22, old auntie look, cant really tell she is post op until she speaks. Body also looks old.
23. Always busy ! Did not manage to see her

H20.
Old folk home

H16.
10, not working *2
11, not working *2
13, not working *2

H14.
4, spectacle short hair look abit like slightly sexy nerdy auntie.
5, looks ok ?
11, not working
12. Big boobs big thunder thighs. Looks ok tho

H12
1a, looks 28 to 32 ?? Din get a good look....looks average from what i saw
2, not working *2
6, Saw someone waiting so i stood around too, door opened soon. Big boob milf with a big tummy wesring a dancer outfit
14, not working *2
15, looks like a old office worker type Matured, looks 40? to me.

H10
1a, Looks below average, side view is better. Milf. Small boob big tummy flattish bum
2, not working
4, not working *2
11, not working *2

Last edited by comm; 21-10-2016 at 06:50 PM.
Old 21-10-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Comm petain recce mission

FR on h22 r20

Looks: on closer look she seems about 40 - 50 years old, did not put on makeup otherwise im sure she can look better and younger. There are noticeable dark areas around her mouth but overall her face is still fair and smooth. V shape face shape. My impression of her is Lau chio and aged gracefully.

Body. Small boobs. Very nice and smooth bum. Soft and still firm enough. Only some tummy fats, slimmer then alot of geylang wls !. Well maintained. Can start to feel the flesh going soft.

Services.
Cat bath with sweet. I noticed no where to bath and got worried about smelly saliva smell, but i guess the sweet stop the smell. It is not healthy to eat so many sweets everyday. Suggest to her to stop cat bath as no where to bath anyway.

Bbbj + AR. Yes she did 3 rounds of this. It was enjoyable and nice. Her skills are there but i think the sweet interferes with the bbbj. Did not get those type of strong suction that can make a guy cum. Rather this was a like a pleasant warm up to the fj.

High marks for this part. AR is the licking type.

FJ. Hmm....she is tight enough i guess....but not tight enough for me to cum. Does not do lying doggy. FJ is solid with lots of funny sounds. After awhile she started asking if i want a HJ which i declined. Nothing much to say here, abit of a let down. Perhaps i was affected by her age.

Overall: Solid service but at the price of $50 im sorry to say that i still prefer geylang as the hygiene there is MUCH better and i can find equally good services from Younger $40~$50 thai. The old age of petain wls does affect me mentally and I guess petain is only suitable for those who have fetish for old aunties to bang.

Last edited by comm; 22-10-2016 at 10:26 AM.
Old 21-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Comm petain recce mission

That is Princess Michelle. One of the three bunnies, R19 20 & 21. Nikki, Michelle and Xue Err. 7 yrs ago they provide high pitch lovemaking sounds. No more however, sometimes the sounds does come out behind closed doors. Compare to their early days it is nothing much.
Old 21-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most SYT gems are gone already.. I think now last SYT princess is cookie if she is back. If not I suggest you can try H2 Michelle instead.
Old 22-10-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
That is Princess Michelle. One of the three bunnies, R19 20 & 21. Nikki, Michelle and Xue Err. 7 yrs ago they provide high pitch lovemaking sounds. No more however, sometimes the sounds does come out behind closed doors. Compare to their early days it is nothing much.
7 years ago i think would be nicer to bonk her ... now i feel ... maybe her strength gone already...she juz made some funny noise during fj...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystoJ View Post
Most SYT gems are gone already.. I think now last SYT princess is cookie if she is back. If not I suggest you can try H2 Michelle instead.
ok thxs for the tip
Old 22-10-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
7 years ago i think would be nicer to bonk her ... now i feel ... maybe her strength gone already...she juz made some funny noise during fj...

ok thxs for the tip
Aiyah..... if you have thread into Petain a couple of years ago when the ex Malaysian Cat150 set up camp after leaving Geylang........ you will not even bother abt the cramp cubicles.

All you missed was a session with my favourite, MJ. God knows where is she now. You may even give up tomyam for a while.
Old 22-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Comm petain recce mission

Yes! H12 MJ after she quit, room taken by FY till now. Not forgetting Violet, Li Wen, of course Kico and Ivy. PT is seeing a drop in customers probably even coffeeshop uncles gave it a miss.
Old 22-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Aiyah..... if you have thread into Petain a couple of years ago when the ex Malaysian Cat150 set up camp after leaving Geylang........ you will not even bother abt the cramp cubicles.

All you missed was a session with my favourite, MJ. God knows where is she now. You may even give up tomyam for a while.
haha.....ya maybe !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Yes! H12 MJ after she quit, room taken by FY till now. Not forgetting Violet, Li Wen, of course Kico and Ivy. PT is seeing a drop in customers probably even coffeeshop uncles gave it a miss.
now petain only for those who like to bang grannies and really old aunties. but actually the few times i went its still quite bustling
Old 10-11-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
haha.....ya maybe !

now petain only for those who like to bang grannies and really old aunties. but actually the few times i went its still quite bustling
woah didnt know u cum here too!
ya u missed the boat bro 🙂
Old 10-11-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster (P)

Haha...definately missed the boat...

I went once but nvr go back liao....they have aged too much and just cant fight with geylang thai

Still petain the best place for bros who like woman 40 - 70 yrs old
Old 11-11-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Which room does kico Teh operates at?
Old 11-11-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys, sorry to ask but what's the likely age range for a guy to go petain? I'm like in my early 20s, got feel go see see but damn paiseh
Old 11-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster (P)

Wan 2 go juz go bro....
Old 16-11-2016, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Passerby777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Petain is at ? Can pm me ?
Old 22-11-2016, 11:25 AM