The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Re: ML Uniform - a tell-tale sign of services ?

My regular ML tell me. She don't work in no uniform shop because no license one. Higher chance get raid. License joint where ML wear uniform safer.

Some joints with attached shower nut have no special only teasing. Some joints smart. They put one way glass window panel on door. Can see outside from room, but outside cannot see room.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can guess?
Old 05-01-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
I went to a Lavendar road spa and their uniform is a knee length dress with front zipper at the chest area. It also has chest padding so no need bra underneath. The ML just need to unzip and the boobs will pop out for your easy access. But the ML very money face, wanted her unzip, pay extra $30 on top of std $50. Otherwise just roam outside feeling the padding only. I gave in by paying because my small heads took over control. FeeI kind of being chop carrot, but luckily I have a good eruption.
nice bro, you make me feel like good too
Old 05-01-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Devore is one of the Best!Devore is one of the Best!Devore is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
I went to a Lavendar road spa and their uniform is a knee length dress with front zipper at the chest area. It also has chest padding so no need bra underneath. The ML just need to unzip and the boobs will pop out for your easy access. But the ML very money face, wanted her unzip, pay extra $30 on top of std $50. Otherwise just roam outside feeling the padding only. I gave in by paying because my small heads took over control. FeeI kind of being chop carrot, but luckily I have a good eruption.
Been to one nearby middle road, no zipper but secured by velcro. one pull can rip open.
Old 06-01-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 9
yenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of light

Used to go to one place near town

Ladies also wore uniform, went so often the ladyboss recognised me

But there was this cute msian chick working there at one of point of time, damn petite, easy to lift and carry to fuck. She used to tell me that she had to catch a bus back to JB everyday. Not a time watcher, and the session always ended well. Worth my money, but dunno where she disappeared too, maybe back to msia for good. Sianz.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed. No uniform MP cheongsters - go at your own risk...😲 Samsters beware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
My regular ML tell me. She don't work in no uniform shop because no license one. Higher chance get raid. License joint where ML wear uniform safer.

Some joints with attached shower nut have no special only teasing. Some joints smart. They put one way glass window panel on door. Can see outside from room, but outside cannot see room.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
Agreed. No uniform MP cheongsters - go at your own risk...😲 Samsters beware.
I agree with you.

The no uniform ones are the unlicenced ones...

V dangerous to go now!
Old 06-01-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Uniformed ones, if PRC, have good chance. But need patience and build relationship.

Just to share some past experiences.... may be a bit long as I recount so don't have to read on if not interested heh.

I went to one in the West last time. Uniformed. That time I wasn't looking for anything. This PRC ML I visited about once every 2 weeks. I think it was 4th session... suddenly when massaging my butt area it became sensual feeling... haha, needless to say, it was a happy ending. Frequented her for almost half year but the joint underwent reno/mgmt change and this lady also disappeared.

No choice visited another joint, but north central region. This one took longer, a bit of slight brush which always caused my little one to rise up under the underwear. 5 sessions and still nothing so I thought bo liao. Who knows, the next session, while massaging my thigh area, she suddenly ripped the thread of the underwear to give her unrestricted access to my dick and balls... it went from pure HJ to my fondling her boobs, sucking them, then started to venture south. Fingered her for quite a number of sessions. Then started eating her. Make her groan in pleasure heh. Mutual benefits. One fine day I cannot tahan while we were mutually stroking each other. I sat up with her standing. Pulled down her uniform pants and stuck my dick in her. Pumped a few rounds heh.... that was the start of the sex. Every time after that we would have sex. But sadly, she left the place liao. So have to start again.

Bottom line... there is always hope and chance and the lower risk places heh
Old 06-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
Uniformed ones, if PRC, have good chance. But need patience and build relationship.

Just to share some past experiences.... may be a bit long as I recount so don't have to read on if not interested heh.

I went to one in the West last time. Uniformed. That time I wasn't looking for anything. This PRC ML I visited about once every 2 weeks. I think it was 4th session... suddenly when massaging my butt area it became sensual feeling... haha, needless to say, it was a happy ending. Frequented her for almost half year but the joint underwent reno/mgmt change and this lady also disappeared.

No choice visited another joint, but north central region. This one took longer, a bit of slight brush which always caused my little one to rise up under the underwear. 5 sessions and still nothing so I thought bo liao. Who knows, the next session, while massaging my thigh area, she suddenly ripped the thread of the underwear to give her unrestricted access to my dick and balls... it went from pure HJ to my fondling her boobs, sucking them, then started to venture south. Fingered her for quite a number of sessions. Then started eating her. Make her groan in pleasure heh. Mutual benefits. One fine day I cannot tahan while we were mutually stroking each other. I sat up with her standing. Pulled down her uniform pants and stuck my dick in her. Pumped a few rounds heh.... that was the start of the sex. Every time after that we would have sex. But sadly, she left the place liao. So have to start again.

Bottom line... there is always hope and chance and the lower risk places heh
Bro yr story more like finding a fuck buddy lol...Most impt is got pay or really go there for free LOL
Old 06-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute
Conquest bro great essay...living up to your nick lol 😉
Old 06-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Sliding door room if u can find door stopper high chance will hav xtra lor
Old 06-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute
Well said. Sliding doors with 1-way glass panel + door stopper installed...no wonder spa owners pay so much renovation $$$ to contractors 🤔🤔🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Sliding door room if u can find door stopper high chance will hav xtra lor
Old 06-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute
Can't see below - Do they wear long pants... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post

Anyone can guess?
Old 06-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSI View Post
Can't see below - Do they wear long pants... ?
No pants one piece til knee
Old 06-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Goes to show not all uniformed MLs are boring syt / aunties...some need partnership 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenhua View Post
Used to go to one place near town

Ladies also wore uniform, went so often the ladyboss recognised me

But there was this cute msian chick working there at one of point of time, damn petite, easy to lift and carry to fuck. She used to tell me that she had to catch a bus back to JB everyday. Not a time watcher, and the session always ended well. Worth my money, but dunno where she disappeared too, maybe back to msia for good. Sianz.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1