The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
UserCP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainNerd View Post
I think so too, hehehe
Same here too, hahaha
Old 24-02-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
msng5578 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the best TS! Camping here for more
Old 24-02-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
UserCP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainNerd View Post
Was also thinking what it meant
Was thinking too
Old 25-02-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Velomani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 25-02-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Thanks for those bro that up my points.

To clarify i'm a newbie and looking forward to go up senoirity faster so that i can get some basic respect from fellow bro. Asking for points is natural and sorry if i ask too much. Not asking for free fuck or discount voucher.Just some basic respect which i think till now i had been very polite to them even they say disgusting stuff to me and my family.

Also if got bro up my points and supporters mean my story is good and will urge me to go on and write. I have a day job and only have limited time to write all these using a mobile phone. Pardon me if the updates are not fast enough. I'm also taking one bro advice to keep it slow and observed before taking the next big step. This is playing with fire and my butt is on the line. I try to update every other day on the progress. I appreciate those idea and supportive remarks some bros gave me.

As for pictures, i'm not ready to take any pics of her (esp with my house in the background). Its a sucidal move to post such pics. Why need to show pics to prove its real? Go read my story so far... u can feel its as 100% real and progressive... definitely not copy from others and my real live account.

I got death thread, got pp poking me saying i'm fake, low class, bastard, etc. One bro that i mentioned previously kpkb to me. (he is finally in this thread now and commenting) asking me to let him fuck my wife. Do u go up to a bro and say such things? I still stay nice (don't treat nice a weakness, everyone got his limit) and hopefully he appreciate it and be nice too. We are here to have fun and not make war.

====================

Lastest update is that she seems very posessive type and ask me again this morning if i'm coming home for dinner. I told her in the face straight that don't ask me again. If i'm not coming home for dinner, i will tell madm. Setting it clear to her she is not my wife and i do not want a controling gf too... not sure if i did the right way but i guess if better to lay down rules of engagement here. It may well be a sucidal move and end of story here.

=============
Up me if you like, zap me if u want.
Ur story reminded me of another older thread where the guy made some progress on his maid, started out accidental (He forgot to clear away the tissues he used for pcc and the maid cleared for him...) but end up got alot of happy endings
Old 25-02-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

DuneCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velomani View Post
Camping here too
Camping here also
Old 25-02-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Ur story reminded me of another older thread where the guy made some progress on his maid, started out accidental (He forgot to clear away the tissues he used for pcc and the maid cleared for him...) but end up got alot of happy endings
Wah. Nice. Mind sharing the thread here or pm me so that i can pick up some idea on how to proceed. Me at a dead junction now.
Old 25-02-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

It's friday night and i went out drinking with a couple of bro. As usual after drinking, i will get horny. When i reach home pretty late 12am+ all was sleeping and i took a peep into her room. She is covering herself in blanket from head to toe. After some alcohol, and horny, i took the step to enter her room again.

I was about to run my hand on her and suddenly she wake up and stare at me. Apparently she is awake and waiting for me to come home. I act blur and say that i'm checking if she is cold as its a raining night and i'm ensuring her is well covered.

She: Why you come home so late?
Me : i went drinking with my firends.
She: Girl Girl is it?
Me : Got girl got boy
She: You naughty. I don't like you.

And she cover her head with the blanket. I'm stunt like vegetable and dont know what to do next. Immediately all alcohol influence gone. When back to bath and start thinking. This girl like very posessive type. I go out, she ask so much and seem jealous type too. Or she is just showing me something. Better stay still for a moment before taking any step forward.

This morning when i woke up, i did not go out to the kitchen. I stay in my room till i hear someone wake up before i leave my room.

To be continue....

=======
As usual, thanks to all bro that up me. Guess its okie to show appreciation. 159 and counting. Not asking anymore. Up if u like. Zap me if u do not like. I write my own story and seek advice along the way.
Old 25-02-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 11
HenrySWK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHenrySWK is a Helpful and Caring Samster

support you bro..
Old 25-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
vanzx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

camping@@@
Old 25-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post

And she cover her head with the blanket. I'm stunt like vegetable and dont know what to do next. Immediately all alcohol influence gone. When back to bath and start thinking. This girl like very posessive type. I go out, she ask so much and seem jealous type too. Or she is just showing me something. Better stay still for a moment before taking any step forward.
bro better dont move now and see how she reacts ...i saw fire and fight coming ...

have a great weekend

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 25-02-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ManBratz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 25-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

JusC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stumbled onto this thread and what an interesting read! Setting up camp
Old 26-02-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

you this time in hot soup already.

When you send her back, she will tell everything to your wife. get ready for divorce
Old 26-02-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post
you this time in hot soup already.

When you send her back, she will tell everything to your wife. get ready for divorce
I doubt she will tell my wife. Even if she tell, my wife will not believe either. No proof or anything so far.

Thanks for the reminder.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1