The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Myanmar Maid Preg, so how to settle leh?

Hi Guys,

Before you guys started to give all the shitty words, let me clear this first.

I just get to know this Myanmar maid via wechat. Knn, got conned by Singaporean guy to bed. And now, she is preg. based on what she said I think about 3 weeks preg.

Firstly, she doesn't want to go back Myanmar. So anyway, you experience bros, can help to do abortion in Singapore without informing MOM.

If you ask for her looks, 3.5/5.
Figure, 3/5 (Tall 1.6x & slim)
Got a long leg.

But simple minded thats y got fuck and run by bastard.

I just want to help her as much as I could. She still a parents (70s) and 4 siblings studying in Myanmar.

So please help. Although is bad karma but in a way we are generating good karma. If she send back, no work no money, all will die at home. And abortion is one life and moreover 30days, but we save the whole family.

This is not laughing matter, so please give wise words.

First time, getting into this. Also, don't good or bad. I met her 2 times, and the feeling with her is good. I am married but not into sex with her.

Thank you.
Old 21-02-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11531 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Myanmar Maid Preg, so how to settle leh?

I bet if she is not pregnant ,u would have upped her Liao! Don't act Saint here la!
Old 21-02-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not wanna be a saint.

正所謂有圓人,can help just help.

You also, hope one day u are in deep shit, there is a helping hand, right?
Old 21-02-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Ts, what she need is just a pill to abort a baby about 3 weeks...abortion pill mifeprex, mifepristone, RU486, or medication abortion...

http://www.enki-village.com/3-weeks-...-abortion.html

Only thing here in Sinkieland you cannot buy the pill over the counter. Need to see a gynae to do so.

Can get the pill in neighbor country.

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 21-02-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
wali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No! Don't do abortion lol, It's a sin for all of us.
So stop if your gf got a preg, okay?
Old 21-02-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

TS why not transfer her to your house as maid, and give her a holiday back to maymmar to settle it ...

That is the best option
Old 21-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

TS eventually want the maids pussy, not the baby la. lol.

TS, how much can u pay? If u have deep pockets to be hero,pay u can PM me.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 21-02-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Got a long leg.
lol... imagining this maid with 1 long leg hopping around...
Old 21-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Hi Guys,

Before you guys started to give all the shitty words, let me clear this first.

I just get to know this Myanmar maid via wechat. Knn, got conned by Singaporean guy to bed. And now, she is preg. based on what she said I think about 3 weeks preg.

Firstly, she doesn't want to go back Myanmar. So anyway, you experience bros, can help to do abortion in Singapore without informing MOM.

If you ask for her looks, 3.5/5.
Figure, 3/5 (Tall 1.6x & slim)
Got a long leg.

But simple minded thats y got fuck and run by bastard.

I just want to help her as much as I could. She still a parents (70s) and 4 siblings studying in Myanmar.

So please help. Although is bad karma but in a way we are generating good karma. If she send back, no work no money, all will die at home. And abortion is one life and moreover 30days, but we save the whole family.

This is not laughing matter, so please give wise words.

First time, getting into this. Also, don't good or bad. I met her 2 times, and the feeling with her is good. I am married but not into sex with her.

Thank you.
If u r not the Daddy but you're good Samaritan, very simple.

U pay thousands for her abortion.
Don't ask for crowd fund here hor
There's a chance that doctor here have to report abortions to garbagement.

then u ask her apply leave but actually go overseas to abort. U pay also.

If no abortion, u pay for her to give birth In Myanmar. OK bo
_____
Exchange points got solution ma
Old 21-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Myanmar Maid Preg, so how to settle leh?

Resigned by cooking up a story liked can't get use to working in this red dot. Employers scared she become crazy and attack family members. Her boss will let her return home.

That country is third world systems, there been alot of pte doctors who can solve her problems.
Old 21-02-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Resigned by cooking up a story liked can't get use to working in this red dot. Employers scared she become crazy and attack family members. Her boss will let her return home.

That country is third world systems, there been alot of pte doctors who can solve her problems.
What the fuck are u saying
Your English learn in PRC is it or your translation app is fucked up
________
Points traded comprehensive???
Old 21-02-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

ya .. lanjiao! give her 1million sing dollar n send her back lo. then tell her to lie to her family that her boyfriend has died after fucked her.

telegram:
Old 21-02-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartell View Post
lol... imagining this maid with 1 long leg hopping around...
cheebye la u.. made me laugh so hard!

he din mentioned the other short leg nia la.. GAN!

telegram:
Old 21-02-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

Giving you the benefit of the doubt,
suggest you contact Migrants' Workers Centre:

MWC Serangoon
579, Serangoon Road,
Singapore 218193

MWC Geylang
82, Geylang Lorong 23, Atrix, #01-06,
Singapore 388409

Opening Hours:
Tuesdays to Fridays: 9am to 7pm
Saturdays and Sundays: 11am to 3pm
Mondays and Public Holidays: Closed

Helpline: (+65) 6536 2692

-

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Old 21-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

TS, as mentioned by Bro Boarding.
There's this pill that take orally and abortion. But problem is no lobang to buy.
You can try asking around in LP, some maid got lobang there. Approx $350/pill. One is good enough.
But before you help her, please really find out if what she said is real, mai becuase of your help become kena con.
After she's ok, you might continue your luck to FJ her, but please put CD. Be safe and responsible!

IMO, I will not help... It takes 2 hands to clap. She's pregnant because she also play... Never take precaution kena liao, wan ti tiah...!

Hope it helps!

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1