The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sportback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brunei Happenings and Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland11 View Post
Yes they are reliable. I must agreed with you the way they do things, it sounds so dodgy, because it felt like you are maybe talking to the same person, but with many wechat accounts. But it is all good bro. I already tried it once.
care to FR bro. make this thread awesome to us!
Old 18-01-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

lalaland11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A late FR from last month December. I already posted this FR in another forum, so I will share the same one here.

I was bored and horny one Saturday afternoon, decided to see what is available on wechat. It was then I found out that there are a lot of PRC here in Brunei now. Or maybe it is just the same pimp with many wechat accounts? I don’t know, but doesn’t care too much. So anyway, I found this girl, she looks alright from the photo, and so then I made my way to an apartment in gadong.

Everything was smooth; I quickly got into her room. Settled the money and a bit of chit chat. We showered together, we wash each other, and I got to play with her B or C cup boobs. After that, the action starts. I lay on the bed, while she gives me an above average BBBJ, which a lot of ball sucking as well. There was also time for some nipple licking action. I was rubbing her pussy and I could feel that she was already wet. The BJ continued for another 10mins, I could feel that she was trying to make me cum (they are all the same lol). But it didn’t work out for her. She got the condom in hand, and she cap me. She told me to go missionary on her (again, typically of them being lazy), but I refused and said cowgirl first. To my surprise, she really knows how to ride a dick. Pumping me hard up and down, it was so joy to watch. Her moan was quite loud too. We moved onto doggy after that, as I fucked her so hard and fast, her moan got even louder. I think she was really enjoying it, because when I needed to slow down a bit from going too fast, she told me to lay back down and she jumped on me to ride me again. When I felt like I am ready to pump hard again, we moved onto missionary and that was when I finally came. We lay next to each other, totally exhausted.

Overall I would say that this PRC is not too bad, maybe above average. Communication was good, and definitely a friendly girl. Trust me when I say that I have encountered worse ones before.

Name : Her wechat name is Mimi (I think)
Place : Gadong
Origin : PRC
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 7/10
Bbbj : 7.5/10
Dfk : N/A
Daty : N/A
Pussy : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : N/A
Overall : 7/10
Damage : $100
Old 19-01-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Sportback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland11 View Post
A late FR from last month December. I already posted this FR in another forum, so I will share the same one here.

I was bored and horny one Saturday afternoon, decided to see what is available on wechat. It was then I found out that there are a lot of PRC here in Brunei now. Or maybe it is just the same pimp with many wechat accounts? I don’t know, but doesn’t care too much. So anyway, I found this girl, she looks alright from the photo, and so then I made my way to an apartment in gadong.

Everything was smooth; I quickly got into her room. Settled the money and a bit of chit chat. We showered together, we wash each other, and I got to play with her B or C cup boobs. After that, the action starts. I lay on the bed, while she gives me an above average BBBJ, which a lot of ball sucking as well. There was also time for some nipple licking action. I was rubbing her pussy and I could feel that she was already wet. The BJ continued for another 10mins, I could feel that she was trying to make me cum (they are all the same lol). But it didn’t work out for her. She got the condom in hand, and she cap me. She told me to go missionary on her (again, typically of them being lazy), but I refused and said cowgirl first. To my surprise, she really knows how to ride a dick. Pumping me hard up and down, it was so joy to watch. Her moan was quite loud too. We moved onto doggy after that, as I fucked her so hard and fast, her moan got even louder. I think she was really enjoying it, because when I needed to slow down a bit from going too fast, she told me to lay back down and she jumped on me to ride me again. When I felt like I am ready to pump hard again, we moved onto missionary and that was when I finally came. We lay next to each other, totally exhausted.

Overall I would say that this PRC is not too bad, maybe above average. Communication was good, and definitely a friendly girl. Trust me when I say that I have encountered worse ones before.

Name : Her wechat name is Mimi (I think)
Place : Gadong
Origin : PRC
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 7/10
Bbbj : 7.5/10
Dfk : N/A
Daty : N/A
Pussy : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : N/A
Overall : 7/10
Damage : $100
awesome FR bro. ive tried her last month and located in hotel berakas area. but shes too suspicious for me as for having many account with the same photos. not sure which one is the real mimi. but all of them are fine lookin.
Old 22-01-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
osakajj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by perisique View Post
got the offer of threesomes for a reasonable price of below 200 which I considered to be tolerable price rather then overprice costs, one of the women I had before and the good things both of them are attractive MILFs with sizeable mountains but sadly I gotta decline their offer with the current situation right now & one of them told me that they'll be departing tomorrow, so it was a once in a blue moon offer, and personally she offered below 100 for individual business besides threesomes which I see as a decent price and negotiable price also.
Ctc please???
Old 26-01-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

alexbrunei66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do you mind to share where is the place bro? pls pm bro. thanks!
Old 26-01-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

alexbrunei66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just had a good evening today. visited the filipino I could call regularly visit and it was awesome time and unsure why perhaps I met her at an early time because she was not fussy & not in a hurry like I have met her before, she willingly to embrace the time calmly and I also enjoyed by applying the techniques Johhny Sins' taught. In fact, it was viably feasible, mentality is the core but I forgot to apply the burrowing techniques. perhaps next time. Another thankful thing that I should mention here is that I managed to pull off the price further below 40 which is a reasonable price for me. You still save some cashes to be in the perspectives of business. To compensate that I bought her a drink since she demanded it, so still a good deal. Overall, managed to enjoyed it and she is slutty as always. Before I closed this thread with a closing remark, I have to share some stories here before. Before I meet my regular filipino. I had a lot of options to choose from. I found a Vietnamese place that offer massage & of course happy endings bla bla. Showed me some photos of three female masseues which I tempted to try but the hurdle was the price they charged to me which is 100. Ugh bla, I declined then went for the filipino I know. The day before today I managed to negotiate another filipino that I have been targeting for a long time. probably, she is in Bandar, not sure yet since I haven't met. The good thing is that I managed to negotiate the price from over 100 to exactly 100 which seems to be good from my POV since she is in Bandar. She looks maganda also. But I told her that I will meet her when I am free (or financially stable, she demanded too much). I started to like this negotiating thingy because eversince I boldly express the voice of negotiations I earned some benefits. Another story earlier today was I found, actually not foundm she's already in my acc but she added me back. She is a friend of the massage parlor that I went before. And she's Chinese Mainland. But as soon as she suspected my nationality she unfriended me which was not going well. Haha. I tried the negotiating game on her but the price is still fixed. Good trying rather than nothing. That's why I offset the disappointment with my filipino.
pls pm the location bro. thanks!
Old 27-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

ghost95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pm location bro appreciate it
Old 29-01-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

Rogerlim8889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextmenthol View Post
Talk about luck! Got a mix bruneian- Singaporean here. She stayed in tampines and also brunei(mix parentage). Slim sexy fair.boobs small. Very choosy of her customers and semanding but once ok, give her 1 time good one.
Can pm me the contact?
Old 29-01-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
got the offer of threesomes for a reasonable price of below 200 which I considered to be tolerable price rather then overprice costs, one of the women I had before and the good things both of them are attractive MILFs with sizeable mountains but sadly I gotta decline their offer with the current situation right now & one of them told me that they'll be departing tomorrow, so it was a once in a blue moon offer, and personally she offered below 100 for individual business besides threesomes which I see as a decent price and negotiable price also.
Can share the contact with me?
Old 29-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyKS View Post
Guys. Managed to find a PRC via WeChat. She found me to be exact. Hahaha. A 25 year old who's been here for less than 2 weeks. Doesn't speak English at all so I was just using g translate to communicate with her. Maybe that's why the damage is pretty high at 100 for 45mins/1shot since I couldn't haggle properly. But she's not bad.

PM me if you have any contacts to trade and I'll pass you her WeChat ID
I got Lili in WeChat how about yours one?
Old 29-01-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGJJ View Post
What is ur wechat id? Pm me please
Please pm your WeChat id
Old 29-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollywanker View Post
Hello bros

Got one PRC contact. Anyone interested to trade pls PM me
Can share the PRC contact?
Old 29-01-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollywanker View Post
Hello bros

Got one PRC contact. Anyone interested to trade pls PM me
Bro please pm me the PRC contact thkq
Old 29-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpcyclone View Post
Contact please, tqvm bro.
Ho bro any contact please thkq
Old 04-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Froseus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any PRC or contacts in KB and SERIA?? PM me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1