The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
A coupon, A quiet rainy day, A awesome surprise...

Hi Bros (and of course not forgetting the sisters ) who follow my postings...

I have been dying to share this sexpisode that just occurred over the rainy month of December (Dec 2011)

But I am in a dilemma to post it here or in Health Centre section. Because this happened only as a ONE TIME surprise, I dont think I should post it under Health Centre section and then afterwards my mailbox kena fulll of PMs asking for location and ctc etc...

As I said, it happened as a total SURPRISE... I guess it was the school holidays..

The whole sexpisode started with a coupon I bought from those coupon deal sites entitling me to a 1 hour massage, in an apparently LEGIT Clean Place...

SHOULD I POST here?
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=
Old 27-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A coupon, A quiet rainy day, A awesome surprise...

Seems like just want to recount your experience, then here. You'll probably get more story readers and response.

There, it becomes an FR. The response will be different.

Here or there, you will still get people asking for contacts, location, etc. But probably a little less as those who only go to the HC forum only will not see this.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 27-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
moder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of light

Camps here for the story.......
Old 27-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 13
silkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear maxpee88

Aren't you going to complete and finish your story on Tokyo Trip with Ingrid?
Old 27-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

Ok... Here goes... A short sexpisode

And so... there I was, finally immersed into a world of Groupon and Deals.sg and was sucked into a world of discounted coupon purchases. That was some time back in July 2011.

I had purchased a good deal. Only $40 for a 60min Oil Aromatherapy Body Massage. I viewed the details online, read the terms and conditions and saw it was a legit nice massage place.

You know.. those that super nice that like FIL etc...

So the minute I clicked my last entry that entered my credit card details, I regretted. KNN... as usual, it happens. Buyers regret. Thats what my buddies call it.

I had forgotten to check if the coupon offer was by a salon that only catered to or serve women only. Because many of these legit nice places serve only women clientele.

I quickly google search and got their phone number and called. As it was ringing, my mind quickly churned out scenarios as like giving it away to girls as gifts if the shop don't take in men.

The website I checked on, looked great. Very well done. It seemed to me like an established place, perhaps very expensive as well. And I figured probably, they are going to trap me as soon as I finished my massage, they will do a hard sell of sign up packages.

I have always been a sucker for deep long massage strokes which one can only enjoy in a legit place.

It's so comforting and relaxing when you feel full palms of the masseuse as she rubs you firmly and you feel their warm palms, the oil on your skin.

But I often feel incomplete when they apply strokes upwards on my inner thighs or when they rubbed down to my butt. It just don't feel right. Maybe its because I am usually wearing a disposable underwear. How I wish I could go to a massage place, where I can be massage naked (not the happy ending HC or MPs..) but a decent massage place where I can lie down naked and they massage me completely.

TO BE CONT'D
2. Sexcation w/ exGF

Last edited by maxpee88; 27-01-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Old 27-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
tokoloshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 27-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster

I printed the coupon and kept it in my car's glove compartment, making a mental note that I will use this after my usual golf session.

As it goes without saying, many months passed and with work being busy, I completely forgotten about this coupon purchase that I had made.

It wasn't until last month in December, while spring cleaning my car, I re-discovered the coupon neatly folded inside my glove compartment among the parking coupons.

Being December, it had been a rainy month. Almost every day it rained. My golf games were usually cancelled because of rain. And so I made a mental note to myself to go and use the coupon before it expired.

And it happened one rainy lazy morning, the golf game was inevitably called off due to inclement weather and lightning strikes. I left my golfing buddies behind leaving them to TCSS about the floods in orchard etc... as they sipped their teh tariks in the golfers' clubhouse.

I looked at my watch and it was only 10am. I hurriedly took a shower at the clubhouse, change and drove off heading towards the direction of the east.

So I won't describe the place where this 'women's spa' is located. Let's just say its in the east side.

The rain was relentless and becoming dangerous in the ECP as it poured like an open run away tap.
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 27-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Another nice story , TS pls cont soon
Old 27-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waiting for more updates!! of course waiting for your sexcapade with Ingrid as well.
Old 27-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 13
Sapphirez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*Wavewaves* I am here reading!

My past has not defined me, destroyed me, deterred me, or defeated me; it has only strengthened me
Old 27-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

one hvnt finish a new one has started?? how u make time ro write??
Old 28-01-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
imax1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it rolling.. camping for more..
Old 28-01-2012, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
sedulous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 28-01-2012, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2369 / Power: 14
RenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more.
Old 29-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for more updates

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1