The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-02-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
TopDog is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTopDog is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTopDog is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

We support you bros but just keep updated.

Thanks
Old 13-02-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Had my latest bonk after a two month long hiatus. I haven't been posting FRs in a long while, but I think that this girl deserves one, and also I promised to help her write an FR.

Stable: Sex Senses
Girl: Jira
Looks: 7.5/10 Ah lian look. To me she looks pretty, but looks are subjective. Dyed long hair, slutty CFM face with a fairly sharp nose (plastic). Resting bitch face when she doesn't smile, but otherwise she look great when she does. Picture about 90-95%.
Skin: 7/10 Fair for Thai with tanned limbs, probably from the Bangkok sun.
Body: 8/10 Young and tight petite spinner body. Would give her a 9 if her boobs were bigger.
Boobs: 7/10 Bigger A cup, nearing B. Looks great though as they are firm and tight, with one side inverted nipple. Boob lovers caveat emptor.
Pussy: 7/10 Amazon rainforest. However tight and feels good putting my dick in her. Would have given 9/10 if not for the bush.
Frenching: 9/10 Great frenching with lots of tongue rolling lachi action. She's good and willing to please.
Cat Bath: 7/10 can do better at the nipple licking.
BBBJ: 9/10 She's good, and I mean really really good - I almost CIM but told her to stop. Have not had such a great BBBJ for a commercial fuck since Coco from Laserbabes.
FJ: 10/10 Accomodating to different positions. Good genuine moaning and rode me like an energizer bunny. Definitely not dead fish as she is very responsive to my touches and even claimed she cummed (take it with a pinch of salt). Feels like having sex with a real GF and not a commercial bonk
Communication: 10/10 As I spoke only Thai to her. Seems like her English cannot make it.
GFE / Attitude: 8/10 Pretty good for what I consider someone who is new in this line. She does not come across as a hardened whore.

Overall: 8/10

Refreshing change from the typical hardened whore - even sometimes good service can come across as superficial. I'm sick of seeing fake boobs and rather take Jira's small ones over hard balloons any day. Jira is a young babe with a tight petite body who has enough energy to ride you to heaven.

She was a little down in her mood when I visite her as she claims that there are very few customers, which the OKT claims may be due to SBF being blocked. Regardless of the reason, please do support her as she is going back with less than a week to go. She is willing to please and I have enjoyed my bonk with her very much, which is not often in my recent commercial sex experience. Overall an excellent bonk.
Old 13-02-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven View Post
Had my latest bonk after a two month long hiatus. I haven't been posting FRs in a long while, but I think that this girl deserves one, and also I promised to help her write an FR.

Stable: Sex Senses
Girl: Jira
Looks: 7.5/10 Ah lian look. To me she looks pretty, but looks are subjective. Dyed long hair, slutty CFM face with a fairly sharp nose (plastic). Resting bitch face when she doesn't smile, but otherwise she look great when she does. Picture about 90-95%.
Skin: 7/10 Fair for Thai with tanned limbs, probably from the Bangkok sun.
Body: 8/10 Young and tight petite spinner body. Would give her a 9 if her boobs were bigger.
Boobs: 7/10 Bigger A cup, nearing B. Looks great though as they are firm and tight, with one side inverted nipple. Boob lovers caveat emptor.
Pussy: 7/10 Amazon rainforest. However tight and feels good putting my dick in her. Would have given 9/10 if not for the bush.
Frenching: 9/10 Great frenching with lots of tongue rolling lachi action. She's good and willing to please.
Cat Bath: 7/10 can do better at the nipple licking.
BBBJ: 9/10 She's good, and I mean really really good - I almost CIM but told her to stop. Have not had such a great BBBJ for a commercial fuck since Coco from Laserbabes.
FJ: 10/10 Accomodating to different positions. Good genuine moaning and rode me like an energizer bunny. Definitely not dead fish as she is very responsive to my touches and even claimed she cummed (take it with a pinch of salt). Feels like having sex with a real GF and not a commercial bonk
Communication: 10/10 As I spoke only Thai to her. Seems like her English cannot make it.
GFE / Attitude: 8/10 Pretty good for what I consider someone who is new in this line. She does not come across as a hardened whore.

Overall: 8/10

Refreshing change from the typical hardened whore - even sometimes good service can come across as superficial. I'm sick of seeing fake boobs and rather take Jira's small ones over hard balloons any day. Jira is a young babe with a tight petite body who has enough energy to ride you to heaven.

She was a little down in her mood when I visite her as she claims that there are very few customers, which the OKT claims may be due to SBF being blocked. Regardless of the reason, please do support her as she is going back with less than a week to go. She is willing to please and I have enjoyed my bonk with her very much, which is not often in my recent commercial sex experience. Overall an excellent bonk.
Good one , here bro

Up u for this

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 13-02-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Tikitaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am looking for a slim busty lady that provide AR..any recommendations?
Old 13-02-2017, 09:07 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This piece of FR is like pieces of arts. It take me lot of effort and time to generate the idea to gel it together. It consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter. Sharing is caring, hope this fr could give u a rough idea what is expected and assist you to make the right choice. It may varies with different person with different liking, different taste and different prospective. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1 share a brief basic introduction about my bonk experience

Read before procceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and may consists some similarity to my previous
-If you think that this FR is fake, please don't reading it

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
-Trustworthy and honest stable with real picture.
-No switch and bait of ladies
-No last minute cancel or any pattern
-Operation style is organise and professional
-They are not new as was one of those big name in the past

Lady Background
-Nila was from Bangkok
-Some said she been here before with another stable, so she is not new
-She is a management student in one of the university
-She is able to communicate in simple English

Nila

Description of lady
- Swee mak mak, SYT type
- Picture Authenticity is definitely her
-CFM look, very nap
- Very hot, one look make you steam

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 12 Feb 2016
Time of Action: 2130 hrs
Total Shots taken: 1X relaxing massage and 2X FJ
Accommodation: Hotel (shall not comment too much on location)

(Please liaise with the stable directly when confirm your booking)
-Discreet and easily accessible with various modes of transportation.
-Easy parking

Room Condition
-Room with no attract toilet and
-Cosy & Spacious.
-Small and just nice for a single mattress

Toilet Condition
-No bath tub
-Equipment & towel in good condition
-Small and simple looking

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-02-2017, 09:08 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2

Reader Take Note
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closer act both parties have performed
-If you think that this FR is fake, please stop reading it
-This FR may consists some similarity with my previous FR

身材/ Body
-Dark skin like a malay
-No tattoo at any part of body
-Slim body frame with no visible mark or scar on the body.
-Long hair with acceptable height
-Small boobs(not for boobs lover)
-Nipple was sensitive to touch
-Super tight and neat pussy that is not bushy

按摩/MASSAGE
- Nothing to shout or comment about
- Soft press press here and there only

舌吻/ FRENCHING
-Cuddled tightly to exchange kisses
-Fast and furious passionate lips locking
-Lot of frenching, cuddling, smooching, hugging and kissing throughout the session.
-French well as the feeling was like long lost lovers

慢游/ CATHBATH
-Lot of nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard,
-Licking my lower body, tummy area, navel area with her tongue keep twirling on it
-Her amazing tongue skills and sexy lips was awesome

洗锅/Painting
-Paint a bit and she shivers
-Long and hairy pussy hair
-Tight and wet easily when fingering and rubbing her pussy
-Nice perky butt with the right amount of flesh for doggy
-Finger to rub and finger her clitoris.
-She shiver and she let some soft moan
-Finger her faster and deeper till some sticky liquid stained on my finger

女友感/GFE
-Able to speaks simple English to strike good conversation
-The KC level not that high
-Good Chemistry and able to click
-Accommodating and patient with no complaint

无套口交/BBBJ
-Suck with pace, long and deep blow
-Lick and suck on my tools,
-Swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all
-Lick the shaft and the side of my balls alternating
-Lick the inner thighs to make me feel high and want to cum
-Swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a super deep throat
-Mouth fucked her in a up and down position
-She know how to control the speed with different movement and strokes

做爱/Fuck Job
-Tried doggie position, got the “piak piak piak” soung
- Long and high innocent moaning
- I thrust her deep in and out in missionary
-Alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster
-Bang her really deep and hard till i cum
-I offload my third quarter full of cum inside the condom,
-Pull out of my condom and saw non-stopping and ooze of juice flowing out of her pussy.

再次光顾/RTF
-A very good session and the feeling was great
-She is sure worth to be the RTF type.
-She is sure worth the money to try and you will sure regret if you miss it.
-Those fancy bonking a wild malay feel lady, she is the ideal choice
-Book fast before she leaves our shores.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-02-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 16
FucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud of

Hunny from Teeruk

OKT Prompt in response. Nice discreet location.

Looks: 8.5/10 Cutie pie SYT with short hair. Girl next door. Upper sec to fresh poly student look
Body: 8/10 Considered fair to me with natural B cup with little tummy
Shower: Clean you up like a baby and play with your jingle balls
French: 8/10 A fighter can speak really fluent french language
Catbath: 8.5/10 From neck down and she's really hardworking and sensual while licking and sucking all over
BBBJ: 9/10 Took it all like a champ with all the slurping and popsicle sound effects with the right suction with balls action as well. She seems experienced in BBBJ. She took my 2nd shot in her mouth!!
Pussy: 8/10No restrictions with juices flowing and her soft shy moans. She loves being licked just a reminder there.
FJ: 9/10Started off with cowgirl as can see that she wants it alot. HORNY!! lasted for a good 5-7mins before i opted for change to missionary and reverse cowgirl followed by doggy style. She is very HARDWORKING! rare type of service FL u can find nowadays. Clean up and proceeded to wash and den lie down hug and she started stroking and followed by blowing after a good 10mins i released my armies into her mouth. she took it all good and gave me a shy look.
GFE: 7.5/10 Basic english and keep shy smile because we can't really talk and needed technology assistance. Nontheless, All is good. Hugs and cuddles on bed makes up for the language barrier.

She is 1 of the more hardworking FL's that i've encountered with a demure girl next door look and makes sure u spend your money worth every single cent. She took everything into detail and makes sure u feel like a king with a always smiling attitude. Saw Nene and Bono if not wrong on the way out. Nene got the slutty look. Might consider her next.
Old 13-02-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not sure why there is no fr for Alice from Emma , she is a good bonk.

85% close to picture. Petite at 1.5m , quite pretty . Boobs is enhance but feel soft to me. Frenching and cim is good also. She works as a masseur back in Thai , so massage is good as well. Her English is also good , Google translate is not needed.
Old 13-02-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Could not access SBF for past few days.
Thanks for a bro who told me there is a new webby.

ALEXIS > Lustvegas

Face > Looks most similar to photo i attached.(Last photo in black dress)
MILF normal looks.around 26 years old.

Skin Tone> Slight tan.Smooth.

Boobs > Best parts of her body.
Natural very soft C cup with big brown eraser nips.
Cant stop squeezing the pair.

Body > Consider slim kind but not ultra slim.
Some meat at right place.BMI around 21.
Her ASS is meaty.Very good to grab and slap during doggie with her.
Overall still acceptable sexy body.

Frenching > Non stop action.Stick out her tongue all the way.No cut corner.

BBBJ > Acceptable but i had better.

Painting/Fingering > Paint her till she say she cummed.
Commented i am good with my tongue 8)
But pussy not that wet even she said she cummed.
Turbo finger her nice looking pussy also.

FJ > Only did 1FJ shot.
Many position change.
Leg is flexible so can blend here blend there.
Best position it think is doggie as her meaty ass is very good view.
2nd shot ask her to do HJ as she said she is working in massage with HJ in BBK.
Not bad but would be better if she had oil.

Massage > Given during rest time.

Lady speak English.Quite chatty but need a bit time to open her up.
Non commercial feel as she is non FL.
Overall still a nice bonk.

ejazz

Sorry bro can pm new link? My friend couldn't access it in sg. Tks!
Old 14-02-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

This is gonna be a fr more for the okt than for the girl. What was potentially a terrible situation was properly salvaged by the stable which I respect.

Recent quality in fl 1 had dropped and if any girl give decent service they become so popular it's hard to book them. (Like xj) more and more fl1 becoming more like fl2 with advertised service not performed.

Two recent old quality stables were also gone (pacific stars and laserbabes) and many fly by night stables sprouted. So decide to look for a dependable stable as have the urge to enjoy Thai girls. Due to the fact that they recently have a team of big boobs ladies and they are on the high end ( others charge 120-160, they charge 180 for their services) decide to go for tom yam 69. Before confirming also check with okt whether they girl I choose allows frenching and have good gfe. He confirmed tip top gfe. Confirmed the appt. (won't name the girl or ruin her biz. Ask bro tom yam yourselves. )

Unfortunately session was extremely bad. 1. Girl don't allow frenching. 2. After the first shot, she did not seem to want to cuddle up, totally turn away from me and whole time looking at her phone messaging her frens and relatives. After a bit of rest, I signal to commence the second round. She was rather lacklustre and 20 mins before the session, she tried to lie that time is up. That was the ultimate boo boo for me, to have someone being a time watcher. Oh yes, though it was advertised she is good for CIM it didn't happen too.

I guess just at the heat of the moment got to me. I decide to leave without an ending shower. It was also one of the few times I firmly refuse to tip. The girl has the cheek to ask for tips but I Stoutly ask for my change back.

When I came out of the place I texted the okt my disappointment and complaint. To his credit, he defend the girl at first but also called her to investigate thoroughly. I also said that he should refund. To my surprise he laugh and say he wouldn't run just for 20. He actually to my surprise said he would ask the girl to come down and refund 20 and apologise to me. I was very sketical initially so I agreed to this. To my surprise his girl really come down to return the money. I didn't take her money but give her a small tip as well as hand over some food I bought for the ladies. As I told the stable, basically we come out to play it's not about the money but the feeling that we get cheated. Bro tomyam provide proper post service and resolution for my bad experience. The other stables need to learn from this. For this, I would support him again. ( bro tomyam if you reading this. Contact me again to fix a date for my rtf)

It's also good to see the person handling the bookings is the boss himself and not some runner who can't make decisions. Yes the girl might be tired from too many bookings but she shouldn't shortchanged any bro.

Oh. By the way, please don't try to take advantage and complain and ask refund for little things. I think tomyam probably take into account my seniority here and he investigate properly that it was his girls fault. For this I respect his stable and would support him again.
Old 14-02-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just came back from a session with Vernice from TY69, not sure why there isn't any FR from her... she really is a SYT, just 23 years old, looks like a girl from a TD that guys will buy many flowers for.. big big tits which i like even though it is enhanced... service wise she is quite hardworking, even though i am tired she tried very hard to make me hard for the 2nd shot...
Old 14-02-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Had some spare time to kill before a dinner appt today so decide for quickie bonk ... happen to be near TRL ops area so chose their girl.

Opted for Hunny becos of the cute look in the photo and also some bro mentioned that she's a moaner

Actual person looks really cute though figure is a bit on the meaty side. Not the slim, svelte syt type i had on the last visit.

As far as service concerned, she is hardworking all the way, even though i just wanted a quickie bonk for release. Easy to get her wet, just play with her boobs is sufficient to get her revved up and juicy. No need lube.

Allowed me to mouth-fuck her before cap on and proceed to FJ. Just now saw an FR say her BBBJ is good, wasted didn't take up her offer ...

Her AV moans and facial expression during FJ is a big turn on; with quite genuine feel. Got the loudest stereo when taking her in prone doggy while fondling her boobs. That's about the best part. Wanted to release in her mouth but didn't make it there (going from back to front just takes too much time!)

She don't speak much english, but was very willing to cuddle tightly and touch touch till time's up.

Despite figure being slightly disappointing to me, but end up still a plus for the good service and shiok feeling for FJ.
Old 14-02-2017, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Alice emmanualle

Just had a session with Alice from emmanualle this evening, contact okt to ask for 4pm slot, but sadly no slot for alice until 7pm so I took it. Alice look just like her picture, she is quite short (15+m) with enhanced boobies, but her face is accurate to the picture, just a bit more tan than the picture.

When I enter, I had to wait as not enough room for all the girls to use, Alice immediately start with her GFE, chatting with me and teasing me with her devilish smile, sorry to the bro who came out of the shower to see me so I told Alice I face the wall and talk to her while waiting for room to become available. She apologized for the room shortage and straddled me on the office chair, wah piang, just like my fantasy playing hanky panky with chio office colleague and I immediately hard. She stroke my little bro (but still with my clothes on) and put my hand on her boobs and cheekily said she not wearing any underwear so she is ready to go, I steam sia when she said that as I fondle her boobies.

After a while she bring me to go shower, which was sensual and teasing, much more than simply SOP and brought me back to the room when it became available. Her GFE is super high, plus she looks so cute and chio, too bad her boobies are enhanced as I like natural, even if they are small. She French with me and play with me while giving me her devilish cheeky grin . Her BBBJ is so awesome, she gives a super sloppy and wet BBBJ like what you see in those ang moh porn video with her saliva dripping all over my didi, super sexy sia. After BBBJ until I almost cum, I requested she cap on, and she proceed to ride me in cowgirl, her cowgirl is the best sia with the way she rocks her hips and her moans are so cute and sexy. I pump her in a few different positions for one hour where she cum once or twice already with me playing and pumping her pussy, damn shiok. After that bring me to clean up and gave me a nice massage, all the while chatting with me as her English is quite good, chatting with her is just like chatting with your uni crush/GF (she looks really beautiful when she smiles and laugh) definitely will hope to RTF before she goes back in a little more than a week's time if I can control from not trying out emmanualle's other top tier gals. Thanks to the OKT for bringing quality gals.
Old 14-02-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post
This is gonna be a fr more for the okt than for the girl. What was potentially a terrible situation was properly salvaged by the stable which I respect.

Recent quality in fl 1 had dropped and if any girl give decent service they become so popular it's hard to book them. (Like xj) more and more fl1 becoming more like fl2 with advertised service not performed.

Two recent old quality stables were also gone (pacific stars and laserbabes) and many fly by night stables sprouted. So decide to look for a dependable stable as have the urge to enjoy Thai girls. Due to the fact that they recently have a team of big boobs ladies and they are on the high end ( others charge 120-160, they charge 180 for their services) decide to go for tom yam 69. Before confirming also check with okt whether they girl I choose allows frenching and have good gfe. He confirmed tip top gfe. Confirmed the appt. (won't name the girl or ruin her biz. Ask bro tom yam yourselves. )

Unfortunately session was extremely bad. 1. Girl don't allow frenching. 2. After the first shot, she did not seem to want to cuddle up, totally turn away from me and whole time looking at her phone messaging her frens and relatives. After a bit of rest, I signal to commence the second round. She was rather lacklustre and 20 mins before the session, she tried to lie that time is up. That was the ultimate boo boo for me, to have someone being a time watcher. Oh yes, though it was advertised she is good for CIM it didn't happen too.

I guess just at the heat of the moment got to me. I decide to leave without an ending shower. It was also one of the few times I firmly refuse to tip. The girl has the cheek to ask for tips but I Stoutly ask for my change back.

When I came out of the place I texted the okt my disappointment and complaint. To his credit, he defend the girl at first but also called her to investigate thoroughly. I also said that he should refund. To my surprise he laugh and say he wouldn't run just for 20. He actually to my surprise said he would ask the girl to come down and refund 20 and apologise to me. I was very sketical initially so I agreed to this. To my surprise his girl really come down to return the money. I didn't take her money but give her a small tip as well as hand over some food I bought for the ladies. As I told the stable, basically we come out to play it's not about the money but the feeling that we get cheated. Bro tomyam provide proper post service and resolution for my bad experience. The other stables need to learn from this. For this, I would support him again. ( bro tomyam if you reading this. Contact me again to fix a date for my rtf)

It's also good to see the person handling the bookings is the boss himself and not some runner who can't make decisions. Yes the girl might be tired from too many bookings but she shouldn't shortchanged any bro.

Oh. By the way, please don't try to take advantage and complain and ask refund for little things. I think tomyam probably take into account my seniority here and he investigate properly that it was his girls fault. For this I respect his stable and would support him again.
Hate girls who play with phone between shot. No frenching and claim time up 20mins earlier!!! Ask for tips. Omg Big boohoo bro. U still thinking to RTF??!!!

Guess becos of your seniority then okt is nice. If newbie like me sure kena makan upside down.
Old 14-02-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
aquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenliew91 View Post
Sorry bro can pm new link? My friend couldn't access it in sg. Tks!
sbfsg.net

Or just use a free vpn like opera's or puffin browser. Very simple to stop MDA fucking ard
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1