The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Private Bachelor Party @ The PIMP G-Club

Wish the 12 bros have a good humsup bachelor party at The PIMP G-Club tonight!
Old 18-11-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Look like the entertainment business is back in full swing in all G Clubs with the advertising of their up and coming party concerts.

Let start party again...555
Old 19-11-2016, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Look like the entertainment business is back in full swing in all G Clubs with the advertising of their up and coming party concerts.

Let start party again...555
All g clubs/ discos / coyotes bars resumed original closing timing already for a few days.

Sad news for some, at baccara the ground floor stage no longer has mirror glass. The transparent glass still exist for the second floor though
Old 19-11-2016, 03:49 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
All g clubs/ discos / coyotes bars resumed original closing timing already for a few days.

Sad news for some, at baccara the ground floor stage no longer has mirror glass. The transparent glass still exist for the second floor though
Kanasai resume normal for few days already now then you report!
Do you know how many bros jio bro Fab 5 for outing?

You this Nana Plaza doorman sibei epic fail sial 555!

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!
Old 19-11-2016, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Kanasai resume normal for few days already now then you report!
Do you know how many bros jio bro Fab 5 for outing?

You this Nana Plaza doorman sibei epic fail sial 555!
This whole week busy. No time to update lol. Better late then never. A lot of bros message me to ask me I also never reply.
Old 19-11-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
This whole week busy. No time to update lol. Better late then never. A lot of bros message me to ask me I also never reply.
You must be collecting a lot of tips until hand sprain!
Old 20-11-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Scratchdog has re-open last week and open till 3am.
Old 20-11-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Scratchdog has re-open last week and open till 3am.
Wow~~~ that is great news for FLs and customers.
However, the timing has shorten as compared previously.
Old 20-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
lolsmallbb is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlolsmallbb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the info.
Old 23-11-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
GuyThatCare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No offence bros , but i contacted one of the waiter and he told me its not open yet , sian , next week im going
Old 09-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Muse Among Thonglor-Ekkamai Bars Raided by Military.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/n...ided-military/
Old 09-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Muse Among Thonglor-Ekkamai Bars Raided by Military.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/n...ided-military/
555 Thailand's raid becoming more and more like Singapore's night venue raids.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 Thailand's raid becoming more and more like Singapore's night venue raids.
They trust the military to do the job than the police while in S'pore
the anti vice police will do.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
They trust the military to do the job than the police while in S'pore the anti vice police will do.
Thai Military accomplished more tasks in 2 years than the useless Thai Police in 10 years!
Old 10-12-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyThatCare View Post
No offence bros , but i contacted one of the waiter and he told me its not open yet , sian , next week im going
No need to worry on offending anybody here, if you got inside info that it's still shuttered. Neither are we certain if the post is based on actual visit or another hearsay

And why limit to that Scratchdog place?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1