The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2014, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
xxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
MP beside dentist, good massage with service

I think for those of you who frequent JB will know where is this place.

Went to this MP twice alr. First time my ex brought me there thinking it's a clean place. After that visit I knew I'll RTS.

Didi acting up in the middle of the night so I went in and tried my luck if this place is opened (2am).

The reception guy was shocked. But after I went in a few more customer followed so he said I brought in business will arrange good gal for me.

Gal 72
Vietnamese, fluent Chinese speaking.
Body 8/10
Boobs good B, tender and soft
GFE. Thoughtful, kept asking if pain or cold or acceptable or not. Quite impressed with her attitude. Hugs me when I said it was cold.
Massage is definitely not piano, on the verge of pain but Shiok kind. Gave me quite a good 30min massage for my 1hr package
HJ very poor, my foreskin almost got burnt
BBBJ very delicate
Autoroam allowed and suck ok, I roamed down her pussy and asked for secret FJ but she declined. (Is there some law over there that is serious til they don't dare to do in MP?)
Face: typical viet gal
Strictly No FJ as mentioned by the reception guy

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the whole massage. The extra service could be better esp with the HJ...

Total dmg 170, 50 for 1hr room, 120 for HJ, BBBJ.

Felt quite worthy to share this fr.
Old 21-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 12
dreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant future
Re: MP beside dentist, good massage with service

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxccl View Post

Went to this MP twice alr. First time my ex brought me there thinking it's a clean place. After that visit I knew I'll RTS.

Didi acting up in the middle of the night so I went in and tried my luck if this place is opened (2am).

The reception guy was shocked. But after I went in a few more customer followed so he said I brought in business will arrange good gal for me.

Gal 72
Body 8/10
GFE. Thoughtful, kept asking if pain or cold or acceptable or not. Quite impressed with her attitude. Hugs me when I said it was cold.
Massage is definitely not piano, on the verge of pain but Shiok kind. Gave me quite a good 30min massage for my 1hr package
BBBJ very delicate
Autoroam allowed and suck ok, I roamed down her pussy and asked for secret FJ but she declined. (Is there some law over there that is serious til they don't dare to do in MP?)

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the whole massage. The extra service could be better esp with the HJ...

this damage can get a full package already bro.. anyway, thx for your FR.
Old 22-05-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
highkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Gal 72
Body 8/10
BBBJ very delicate

Care to share location bro? PM pls
Old 22-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pm location pls, thks bro
Old 24-05-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Gal 72
Body 8/10
BBBJ very delicate

Bro xxxccl..can PM the name/address of MP...thxs in advance...much appreciate
Old 16-08-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
crapster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Gal 72
Body 8/10
BBBJ very delicate

Able to share location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1