The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

I googled "operasi brickfields" and found a news article from berita harian, which I translated and summarised below (my comments in italics):

Friday 18 September 2015
Police launch operation against criminal activities in Brickfields

- operation consists of 13 agencies including jabatan kastam, jabatan kebajikan, jabatan imigresen, jabatan pendaftaran, and dbkl (wah the underworld fellas must have pissed off the authorities that they were feeding... or is it because this is a low-malay-population area now under attack by ah jib??)

- focus on brickfields to attract more tourists and show the multiracial unity in this area (1malaysia has never been more true than in cheonging)

- targets include prostitution, illegal immigrants, illegal gambling, and beggars (they forgot about the fuckers who stole millions of taxpayers money to build three useless overhead walkways with lifts - those of you who go around brickfields should know what i'm talking about)

- attending the ceremony were the ketua polis KL and his deputy (which means this is some serious shit that's gonna last for quite a long time)

- other planned areas include TTDI (since when did ttdi become a crime zone?)

According to my friend, even the indian liquor shop (ar city mart) was told to keep their illegal stock in store room, taking out only when customer request to buy. So at the moment only soft drinks are on display which looks pathetic.
Old 30-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bro,

thank u on the article..haizzz...let's see how long this thing can go on..looks like all activities comes to a stop for now...haizzz...
Old 30-09-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow chaser View Post
dear bro,

thank u on the article..haizzz...let's see how long this thing can go on..looks like all activities comes to a stop for now...haizzz...
An alternative to Brickfields in terms of price is Kotaraya. But all brothels located on 3rd or 4th floors! Once in a while, got exotic gems: Nepali girls! True! I've seen two before. Fair girls (definitely not indians) wearing sari! WTF! Their husbands must be security guards here! While he's guarding a bank or jewellery shop, her wife getting bonked! LOL!!

But troublesome to look-see these ports: climb up, climb down to 3rd and 4th floors also tired! Sometimes second flloor a trading shop or restaurant. How to spot these spots? A look-out is always seated outside the downstairs staircase. Please share info if anyone go there during these "difficult times" in Brickfields!
Old 30-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Just did a search through this and another forum. Couldn't find anything about kotaraya even from years ago. Perhaps bro anthonysoon would like to start a thread with your sexperiences Anyway from personal experience I've not been around kotaraya area by foot, so will do some detailed scouting when I get back to KL.

My knowledge of nearby areas with similar operations are Jln Petaling (Hotel Petaling row of shoplots) and a budget hotel at the corner of Jln Tun Perak and Jln Tun HS Lee intersection. I too have seen (from far) some fair-skinned girls wearing sari walking in and out of some of these shoplots and budget hotels.

Man i didn't know nepali girls can look so yummy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
An alternative to Brickfields in terms of price is Kotaraya.
Old 01-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man i didn't know nepali girls can look so yummy...[/QUOTE]

Oeh eiar boh? Nepali girl so cun? One day I will park in Kotaraya basement and start scouting around again. If my memory serves right, no wash area in some (though not all) of those cubicles, only a sink. You wash your dick under the tap! And the girls squat on top of the sink to wash their pussy! Sink supported by a huge wooden beam! This area is quite safe as cops also lazy to climb up to 4th floors! LOL!
Old 02-10-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

But troublesome to look-see these ports: climb up, climb down to 3rd and 4th floors also tired! Sometimes second flloor a trading shop or restaurant. How to spot these spots? A look-out is always seated outside the downstairs staircase. Please share info if anyone go there during these "difficult times" in Brickfields![/QUOTE]

dear bro,

hey there..good morning!Wahhh...reading yr article first thing in the morning brightens up my day lah lol..

to minimise time wastage,care to share roughly which spot is it?I mean at least roughly located nearby which shop/area etc..what is the price range we r looking at here?

thanks thanks cheers...
Old 02-10-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Walaikato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Quote:
But troublesome to look-see these ports: climb up, climb down to 3rd and 4th floors also tired! Sometimes second flloor a trading shop or restaurant. How to spot these spots? A look-out is always seated outside the downstairs staircase. Please share info if anyone go there during these "difficult times" in Brickfields!
dear bro,

hey there..good morning!Wahhh...reading yr article first thing in the morning brightens up my day lah lol..

to minimise time wastage,care to share roughly which spot is it?I mean at least roughly located nearby which shop/area etc..what is the price range we r looking at here?

thanks thanks cheers... [/QUOTE]

If u a trans lover u are welcome here bro. Just went there. Definitely no go.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

If u a trans lover u are welcome here bro. Just went there. Definitely no go.[/QUOTE]

oh oh tq bro walaikato..i m straight one lol..trans not for me..tks for the info ya have a nice day ahead
Old 03-10-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

thanks thanks cheers... [/QUOTE]

Park in Kotaraya, cross the side of the building to Jln Tun H.S. Lee. To your right are a few ports. Price RM30-RM40. You can ask the Chinese security guard at the Chinaman goldsmith shop and he can point them out! He regular bonker there! Hahaha! Like I said, look for "see-water" guards at the downstairs entrance. "Ada ahmoi?" He will tell you.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Park in Kotaraya, cross the side of the building to Jln Tun H.S. Lee. To your right are a few ports. Price RM30-RM40. You can ask the Chinese security guard at the Chinaman goldsmith shop and he can point them out! He regular bonker there! Hahaha! Like I said, look for "see-water" guards at the downstairs entrance. "Ada ahmoi?" He will tell you.[/QUOTE]

thank u bro anthony..will check it out in the next few days..most probably will take lrt there as it more convenient..thanks again bro hv a nice day!
Old 06-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Walaikato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Park in Kotaraya, cross the side of the building to Jln Tun H.S. Lee. To your right are a few ports. Price RM30-RM40. You can ask the Chinese security guard at the Chinaman goldsmith shop and he can point them out! He regular bonker there! Hahaha! Like I said, look for "see-water" guards at the downstairs entrance. "Ada ahmoi?" He will tell you.
thank u bro anthony..will check it out in the next few days..most probably will take lrt there as it more convenient..thanks again bro hv a nice day! [/QUOTE]

Finally found it. Not so comfort as brickfields. No towel just tissue to wipe everything. But the stock quite gooood as brickfields. It near flea market. Price starts from 20 to 40. Enjoy folks.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

MrKiasu1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Business Hours?
Day shift or night..which is better?
TQ for the info, bro.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Finally found it. Not so comfort as brickfields. No towel just tissue to wipe everything. But the stock quite gooood as brickfields. It near flea market. Price starts from 20 to 40. Enjoy folks.[/QUOTE]

Wow! You early bird get the worm huh? Knees tired or not after climbing 4th floors? I've never taken the RM20 one. What you pay is what you get! Cepat! Cepat! Must think of some way to label those ports so that all cheongsters can share info.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
If u a trans lover u are welcome here bro. Just went there. Definitely no go.
oh oh tq bro walaikato..i m straight one lol..trans not for me..tks for the info ya have a nice day ahead [/QUOTE]

No all are trans. Some real pussy! Just be alert! Tall, big shouldered babe are risky -- can be trans -- so go for petite babes, guarantee she got sweet, genuine, tight pissy! LOL!
Old 06-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Anyone with the latest report on Brickfields? Ports still closed? Kam siah2 for the info.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1