The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2016, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Looks like Brickfields scene is dead d
Old 18-02-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

latest update live from the scene of brickfields. unfortunately the news is not good.

over the past 2-3 weeks, the shoplots previously used by WGs now have signs put up "for sale/rent". according to sources from surrounding kopitiam, dbkl bought the premises for cheap in exchange for not bringing the owners to court for "renting out to businesses supporting illegal activity".

looks like dbkl has asked a property agent to help but most likely going to end up with bank lelong as the places are in poor condition. won't be surprised if bought and renovated by myhotel. their business has only gone uphill since they opened their first branch opposite ymca.

so over the past months and for the upcoming future, the only WGs are dino PRCs (rm30 but won't get erection) in lido and joy, or the occasional younger (late 20s to early 30s) hotter bakso WGs that do quick business from HNW (maybe only 2-3 days a week, around 7-10 pm only, before they go to petaling).
Old 24-02-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so over the past months and for the upcoming future, the only WGs are dino PRCs (rm30 but won't get erection) in lido and joy, or the occasional younger (late 20s to early 30s) hotter bakso WGs that do quick business from HNW (maybe only 2-3 days a week, around 7-10 pm only, before they go to petaling).[/QUOTE]

Yes, Petaling is Chinatown, so the MIB don't give a hoot! Last month, I bump into a Brickfields OKT wearing spectacles in Lrg petaling. His port was under renovation. Girls different from the Brickfield days.
Old 29-02-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moodi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys where are the girls in brickfield
Old 23-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

I walked around Brickfields last night, could not see any WG. Also saw nobody around HNW, Joy or Lido. How does it work? Do the WG hang around the small lobby? Or do I have to go up to a particular floor? Someone please advise.

There were a few uncles asking me if I want women and offering to send me to their operations nearby. Apparently a car will come over to pick you up to take you to the joint and back. I dare not try them. Any bros have any experience on this? They quoted RM60-80 though.
Old 31-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
I walked around Brickfields last night, could not see any WG. Also saw nobody around HNW, Joy or Lido. How does it work? Do the WG hang around the small lobby? Or do I have to go up to a particular floor? Someone please advise.

There were a few uncles asking me if I want women and offering to send me to their operations nearby. Apparently a car will come over to pick you up to take you to the joint and back. I dare not try them. Any bros have any experience on this? They quoted RM60-80 though.
I think you must go up to a certain floor.

What? Go in their car? Veeerry dangerous lah! They take you somewhere to rob you! Maybe even kill you!! Play safe, brudders! Lorong petaling is so much safer.
Old 01-04-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. A former brickfields supporter here. I havent went and explore Jalan Petaling yet. Are the stocks there good? Is the protocol the same as in brickfields? Price, etc.
Old 05-04-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went to PJ as BF all dead.

Got about 4-5 ports now. How to spot them? Look for someone "jaga" outside and then inside got red light. Climb up stairs and look around.

A lot of bakso, some worth while, many just cannot make it. Got to look around and climb up and down several stairs. Found a nice bakso, probably late 20s, a bit chubby but nice boobs and allow playing with pussy before the deed. She also quite willing to let you play her boobs.

Many old chapati FLs as well which is not my alley. Same rate RM40 per bonk for 20 mins.

Anyone know where Chika went to? She used to be a favorite at BF.
Old 21-04-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quirky524 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am a fan too of Brickfields. Any updates on Brickfields scene?
Old 04-05-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
heaven7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirky524 View Post
I am a fan too of Brickfields. Any updates on Brickfields scene?

The BF ceweks have all moved to Wis Ind*h. Behind it there is a foodcourt with chrismas lights rm50 per pop 15mins. do go around 3am onwards. service is so-so only IMO.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quirky524 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven7 View Post
The BF ceweks have all moved to Wis Ind*h. Behind it there is a foodcourt with chrismas lights rm50 per pop 15mins. do go around 3am onwards. service is so-so only IMO.
Thanks buddy. Did you actually mean 03:00 AM onwards?
Old 08-05-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

lufinia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is this Wis Ind*h. Behind it there is a foodcourt with chrismas lights can give me more tips
Old 10-05-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
heaven7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufinia View Post
where is this Wis Ind*h. Behind it there is a foodcourt with chrismas lights can give me more tips
Actually it's already a giveaway, unless you do not know kl much. Wisma Ind*h is nearby jalan pasar and the ACE complex. hope that helps.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven7 View Post
Thanks a million, brudder! But 3 am ah? Wah! A bit too late and too risky to be wandering around in that area. Can get robbed, killed and body dump[ed in boot of car lah! LOL! Nvm, I'll go there one afternoon or early evening to recee the place to decide whether it's safe to go at 3am. [For the less informed, Wisma Ind***h is also called Wisma Kok Motor, becuase got a BIG motorcyle repair shop there called Kok Motor.]
Old 11-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

lufinia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i know pasar and ace building but i know longtime got medan selera but ace some cost rm70 some cost rm100 +++ but i donno any there got food court
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1