The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2005, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Unfortunately a COWARD who didn't leave his nick didn't think so go minus points... what to do some ppl really got no balls.

That aside, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
Maybe it was a girl wor .....
Old 25-12-2005, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia
Maybe it was a girl wor .....
kekeke don't think so la how many girls in sbf one?

Anyway thanks ah hia and stiffneck for upping me and keeping up the holiday spirit Returned the favour back already ah hia will up bro stiffneck after 24 hr.
Old 25-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
kekeke don't think so la how many girls in sbf one?

Anyway thanks ah hia and stiffneck for upping me and keeping up the holiday spirit Returned the favour back already ah hia will up bro stiffneck after 24 hr.
Sorry Bro but you have up me before so i think it will be a long time before you can up me back!

Wonder if my Paragon is "open" or not?

Hope you all have a Merry X'mas and a Happy new year!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 25-12-2005, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Bro Good ONE!!!!
Think it should be ok in Hatyai cus Ah Bow called me last night!(but did not answer,first time she called me mah and i was sleeping!)
Hahaha... u bonk too much so cannot get up to answer the phone arrr?
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 25-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
I fully agree!!!!

Was at Kiss Channel last night, girls were dressed in Santarinas, the fat Aqua waiter of course as Santa Calus (who else?), and it was packed.

Cheers
Tee Vee
U damn lucky larrr... can spend christmas at KC... sigh... only have fun in KL

Old 25-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

but seldom got ppl get to spend RM1000 for one shot during Christmas wor..kekeke u the more lucky one
Old 25-12-2005, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
but seldom got ppl get to spend RM1000 for one shot during Christmas wor..kekeke u the more lucky one
Yeah... lucky under corporate entertainment.. KNN, imaging with that money what In can do at Hadyai

Old 26-12-2005, 12:10 AM
Samster

got lots of things that can be done with 10,800THB heheh either book 6 girls and have a super tarma, or get some high class singer/dancer .. or maybe can try to kow the receptionists and bring them out for dates...keke basically almost any girl in Hadyai would be yours for 10,000+ a shot.
Old 26-12-2005, 02:03 AM
Samster

got lots of things that can be done with 10,800THB heheh either book 6 girls and have a super tarma, or get some high class singer/dancer .. or maybe can try to kow the receptionists and bring them out for dates...keke basically almost any girl in Hadyai would be yours for 10,000+ a shot.
Old 26-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Hahaha... u bonk too much so cannot get up to answer the phone arrr?
No lah Bro just too tired!If only can have so much to spend then count down at paragon ever time!

Wish i can count down for new year at paragon!haizzzz no money and time!

Was telling me friend that and he said why not we drive up to count down next week at paragon!But time and money no enought!
But a good idea for you guys right?

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 26-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lah Bro just too tired!If only can have so much to spend then count down at paragon ever time!

Was telling me friend that and he said why not we drive up to count down next week at paragon!But time and money no enought!
Haha... Wish I could also...but My GF will kill me lah.....what to do.. have to entertain all the gers in KL lorr

Old 27-12-2005, 08:43 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

yeah... brudder. miss Paragon man..
still waiting for your answer to the BIG BANG during CNY.
wow..ah bow call you huh?? u got miss her bo? or miss her something else??!!

KLK..nice to hear yr HUMSUP xmas so enjoyable.
Old 27-12-2005, 09:47 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Post Re: Mourners Mark Tsunami Anniversary

Mourners Mark Tsunami Anniversary

Thaksin declared Dec. 26 an official day of mourning in Thailand, where about half of the 5,395 people confirmed killed were foreigners. Thaksin led an afternoon ceremony to lay a memorial stone in Khao Lak in Phang Nga province, which accounted for about 80 percent of Thailand's casualties.

``I wish those who passed away will be happy in their next life and their souls will be in heaven,'' Thaksin said after laying flowers at a monument on Phuket's Patong beach today.

A group of surfers paddled out at dawn to release flowers near Patong. Later today, Thai Princess Ubol Ratana, who lost her son in the disaster at Khao Lak, is scheduled to speak before the lighting of floating lanterns at a service with Catholic, Protestant, Buddhist, Islamic, Sikh and Hindu leaders at Chong Fa Beach.
Old 27-12-2005, 09:56 AM

Australia's position simply mirrors a piece of regional advice already in the UK's travel advice files. The UK's Foreign and Commonwealth Office says this about Thailand's southern region: There is a high threat from terrorism throughout Thailand, particularly in the far southern provinces of Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat and Songkhla. We advise against all but essential travel to, or through, these four provinces where, since January 2004, there have been regular attacks including bombings and shootings. On 20 October 2005, the Thai Government extended the declaration of a serious state of emergency in the provinces of Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat for a further three months to 20 January 2006.

dun be bother of what this said...coz the ang mo neber go there..
and who cares of what they says..
Old 27-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
yeah... brudder. miss Paragon man..
still waiting for your answer to the BIG BANG during CNY.
wow..ah bow call you huh?? u got miss her bo? or miss her something else??!!

KLK..nice to hear yr HUMSUP xmas so enjoyable.
Haha... not just BIG BANG.... also followed by many other smaller bangs... heheheh

Xmas was enjoyable.... New Year should be even more enjoyable

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1