The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Bro, thanks for sharing jialat story. You are lucky guy. Hope you can share more jialat stories here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
after reading so many pages i decide to contribute.

when i was in NS 10 years ago, i use to have this FB that a friend introduced to me. not bad and she was quite meaty.

every time i would cab over to her place at 2am and fuck her until 5am then i would cab back to camp for 5BX. i remember fucking her doggy style one time and Boston Public was on TV, so i just watch Chi Mcbride while doggy her. last damn long sia. wait until commercial then turn her over and finish.

we had sex for a few months. then i decided to end the relationship. then i heard from her friend that my ex FB used to have a boyfriend. he was a drug addict. and he DIED FROM AIDS. WTF.

kept having flashbacks of her giving me BBBJ and we raw once. fuck my life man. was so afraid for the next few months to a year, constantly going to HIV test. but heng, i am clean.

she knn never say before. u say jialat or not.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 14-12-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

when i was in NS 10 years ago, i use to have this FB that a friend introduced to me. not bad and she was quite meaty.

every time i would cab over to her place at 2am and fuck her until 5am then i would cab back to camp for 5BX. i remember fucking her doggy style one time and Boston Public was on TV, so i just watch Chi Mcbride while doggy her. last damn long sia. wait until commercial then turn her over and finish.

we had sex for a few months. then i decided to end the relationship. then i heard from her friend that my ex FB used to have a boyfriend. he was a drug addict. and he DIED FROM AIDS. WTF.

kept having flashbacks of her giving me BBBJ and we raw once. fuck my life man. was so afraid for the next few months to a year, constantly going to HIV test. but heng, i am clean.

So young you attempted risky life.
Old 14-12-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Nitrogen8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks for sharing.
Old 14-12-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
HandfulBoobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting jialat stories
Old 14-12-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
6killings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandfulBoobs View Post
Very interesting jialat stories
Yes, many interesting stories.
Old 14-12-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Dog2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Living dangerously brother.
Old 14-12-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 8
lailaiup is a name known to alllailaiup is a name known to alllailaiup is a name known to alllailaiup is a name known to alllailaiup is a name known to alllailaiup is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog2018 View Post
Very dangerous liaison.
Old 14-12-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Kenya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6killings View Post
Yes, many interesting stories.
Yes, agree with you.
Old 14-12-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
NotreDame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog2018 View Post
Similar thoughts.
Old 14-12-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 12
baronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i had a neighbor with a gal about my age and i sometimes play at her place. one day while over there, she suddenly suggest we play "poke backside". puzzled about what that was i followed her anyways to take off our shorts and underwear. nobody was at home at that time. she proceed to squat down and just stare at my bird as i also squat down in facing her. still wondering what is going on, she reach out and started poking my bird and balls. not caress, stroke or touch, it's poke. so i returned the favor and reach out to her bottom too. in this position, i couldn't see what is down there and having no clues about the intricacy of the female anatomy at the time, i couldnt feel anything so kept reaching further back until i can feel her ass. the thought of gals not having a bird is in my mind so she must mean poke backside literally. so i started poking in the same fashion as she did. this went on for a good 15mins or so until she decided she had had enough and we got dressed.
as we grew up i didnt play at her place anymore obviously but i this encounter came to me whenever i met her at the lift lobby or nearby supermarket. she doesn't seem to remember this encounter i and i never brought it up.
this was years ago before i moved back to sg from hk.
now that i think of it fondly as my first "experience" with a gal with physical contact. jiak lat boh?
hope you bros and sis like it.
Old 15-12-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, thank you for sharing jialat story. You did not say how old were you then when play poke. Anyway hope you can post more jialat stories here to share with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronsengir View Post
i had a neighbor with a gal about my age and i sometimes play at her place. one day while over there, she suddenly suggest we play "poke backside". puzzled about what that was i followed her anyways to take off our shorts and underwear. nobody was at home at that time. she proceed to squat down and just stare at my bird as i also squat down in facing her. still wondering what is going on, she reach out and started poking my bird and balls. not caress, stroke or touch, it's poke. so i returned the favor and reach out to her bottom too. in this position, i couldn't see what is down there and having no clues about the intricacy of the female anatomy at the time, i couldnt feel anything so kept reaching further back until i can feel her ass. the thought of gals not having a bird is in my mind so she must mean poke backside literally. so i started poking in the same fashion as she did. this went on for a good 15mins or so until she decided she had had enough and we got dressed.
as we grew up i didnt play at her place anymore obviously but i this encounter came to me whenever i met her at the lift lobby or nearby supermarket. she doesn't seem to remember this encounter i and i never brought it up.
this was years ago before i moved back to sg from hk.
now that i think of it fondly as my first "experience" with a gal with physical contact. jiak lat boh?
hope you bros and sis like it.

Old 19-12-2016, 07:40 AM
Samster

Good morning.

Please post all your jialat stories here to share.

Old 21-12-2016, 07:01 AM
Samster

Good morning.

Please post all your jialat stories here to share.

Old 21-12-2016, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
DakPrescott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

so jialat lor!
Old 21-12-2016, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
Boar2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So long no new jialat stories.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1