The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Comely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
after reading so many pages i decide to contribute.

when i was in NS 10 years ago, i use to have this FB that a friend introduced to me. not bad and she was quite meaty.

every time i would cab over to her place at 2am and fuck her until 5am then i would cab back to camp for 5BX. i remember fucking her doggy style one time and Boston Public was on TV, so i just watch Chi Mcbride while doggy her. last damn long sia. wait until commercial then turn her over and finish.

we had sex for a few months. then i decided to end the relationship. then i heard from her friend that my ex FB used to have a boyfriend. he was a drug addict. and he DIED FROM AIDS. WTF.

kept having flashbacks of her giving me BBBJ and we raw once. fuck my life man. was so afraid for the next few months to a year, constantly going to HIV test. but heng, i am clean.

she knn never say before. u say jialat or not.
So jialat ah!
Old 21-12-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
yuyisun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good jialat thread!
Old 21-12-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

Been a long time since I contributed. . Read a story by a brother here and reminded me of my own jialat story... here goes:

There was this girl... she's not too bad looking with nice B cup and a slim body. A little bit too slim... but that's not the point.

So we were really going at it one night... and for some reason... I was able to hold my own that night. So I went deep into her in a couple of positions. Then we reached doggie position... and i know exactly what angle to make her cum... so i got her head down and her arse as high as I could.and I went at it like no tomorrow.

She was moaning or crying I don't know... but as i parted her butt cheek apart... i also had my thumb gently caressing her arsehole.... then I could feel her goose pimple stand... suddenly she screamed, ' hurry hurry! Take out! Take out!!! I cannot take it!!!!' And tried to push me away....

Wah.. went I heard it... i got more.excited... and pumped harder... but as I pump.. i feel her getting tighter and the goosepimple continue to be hard and it got harder for me to pump....

She was really screaming now... 'Hurry... Take Out! I need to GO!!!' And use her leg to kick leg...

With a 'pop' sound my brother came out... then immediately a light jet of lao-sai came out from her arse and sprayed onto my tummy and the bed... she got up and sprinted to the toilet.....

I was like WTF?????

Needless to say .. we never see each other again. Even now and then... my brother will go limp when i recall that light spray coming out in slo-mo hitting me....

So you all say - jialat or not jialat?
Old 21-12-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Sacapla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post
Been a long time since I contributed. . Read a story by a brother here and reminded me of my own jialat story... here goes:

There was this girl... she's not too bad looking with nice B cup and a slim body. A little bit too slim... but that's not the point.

So we were really going at it one night... and for some reason... I was able to hold my own that night. So I went deep into her in a couple of positions. Then we reached doggie position... and i know exactly what angle to make her cum... so i got her head down and her arse as high as I could.and I went at it like no tomorrow.

She was moaning or crying I don't know... but as i parted her butt cheek apart... i also had my thumb gently caressing her arsehole.... then I could feel her goose pimple stand... suddenly she screamed, ' hurry hurry! Take out! Take out!!! I cannot take it!!!!' And tried to push me away....

Wah.. went I heard it... i got more.excited... and pumped harder... but as I pump.. i feel her getting tighter and the goosepimple continue to be hard and it got harder for me to pump....

She was really screaming now... 'Hurry... Take Out! I need to GO!!!' And use her leg to kick leg...

With a 'pop' sound my brother came out... then immediately a light jet of lao-sai came out from her arse and sprayed onto my tummy and the bed... she got up and sprinted to the toilet.....

I was like WTF?????

Needless to say .. we never see each other again. Even now and then... my brother will go limp when i recall that light spray coming out in slo-mo hitting me....

Bro, this is jialat!!
Old 21-12-2016, 05:05 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Really very jialat.
Who was in charge of cleaning up?

Quote:

I was like WTF?????

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 21-12-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:

I was like WTF?????

hehehe...this is classic...
definitely memorable...
cant blame that your brither gies limp when recall...
was really laughing...colleagues wondering...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 21-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
repmarks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Really very jialat.
Who was in charge of cleaning up?
Pity the person who clean up
Old 23-12-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13000 / Power: 54
magix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Then she has to blame you for playing with photos. Not the first time though. Even she escape the house the landlord will be in deep shit.
Prelude to the destruction of our playground.
2nd: icypryce, 4Dguru, RI 1, meatvegelove, BikinisLover, Orange22, ly1968, Havanna Slicks, bigbirdbird, simple2kee, Love 6969, hamsapkwai, esssinine, andrew101, sc slayer, wally888, ejectjoy, kopigaogao, love2paint, szczesny, ......
Old 24-12-2016, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
the2econdlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't know if this counts as a jialat story: just came back from gf's house. took a long time during foreplay. managed to tahan her bbbj. but when insert into her pussy, cum straight away
Old 24-12-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro thank you so much for your jialat story. Hope to read more.

Quote:

I was like WTF?????

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 24-12-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the2econdlife View Post
don't know if this counts as a jialat story: just came back from gf's house. took a long time during foreplay. managed to tahan her bbbj. but when insert into her pussy, cum straight away
Bro thank you for posting not so jialat story. Hope to read more jialat stories from you.

Old 24-12-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Merry Christmas to all who read this thread

Old 24-12-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recently went overseas for work, then on the last day my old FB from that country messaged me, asking me why I didnt inform her that I was nearby. So I asked if she wanted to meet (I knew she was married already, but just meet, maybe got chance).

So she told me she was at a place about an hour and half away, and I went to find her. I called my boss, told him I was extending my stay another day on my own dime, then met her, and checked into hotel with her.

Was thinking how to up her, then just went for the direct route because she was already sat on my bed. Began to hug her, though she said "no", but her hands roamed my back, so I started to kiss her and she frenched me.

I thought "ho say liao", can up, so after very long foreplay, and a hard won removal of her top and bra, getting down to her jeans, she say cannot take off, on her period. I sian liao.

In the end, got a HJ from her, she declined to lick / suck as she was meeting her hubby afterwards, but some of my cum got onto her jeans.

Jialat abit, but still got happy ending.
Old 24-12-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro, this just an accident,... if she was your good friend before, you should give her a chance. I read few of this kind of "pooped on boyfriend" during sex confession in the net. The most embarrassed and sad for long time maybe is the girl. Especially they really love the boy. So, if you still have her contact, maybe should drop her a message to say "Hi, how are you!" or "merry xmas!"...etc. She will feel better definitely.

Here is one of it:
I accidentally pooped on my boyfriends wiener, what do i do?
It was a normal day. He had invited me over to his house for some home made Mexican food. After we ate we went on the bed to watch movies. He started fingering me and he wanted to do anal. I haven't done anal before and i decided i would do it. We started going and after a few minutes i couldn't help it it just came out. He started freaking out and then he started gagging. I didn't know what to do and my butt hole hurt really bad. He went to the bathroom and i was just sitting in all the poop on his bed. He came out and said you should probably leave. I was freaking out because i was scared he would tell his friends. I left and went home. I haven't heard from him since. What do i do? This is a true story its just really crazy and embarrassing. Please help i'm so embarrassed and confused. Advice on how to make him like me again?!?

There is another one I can't find anymore in the net. But below is what I remember:
The girl like a boy in the same collage for some time already. One day they went to the same party. Things are going well and the boy sent her back to her house and they start to make out then have the 1st sex in her house. Maybe because of the foods and drink in the party and excited with the boy she like for long time for the 1st sex. While they were having the reverse cowgirl position and both feeling very high, suddenly the girl accidentally pooped all over his tummy and crotch area. The boy very surprised but just quietly went to her bathroom wash up, then leave her house w/o a words. After that night, she try many time to message him to apologize and calls, but he never answer. She was very sad of course.

This one is not during sex:
I pooped on my boyfriend?! what do it do?!?
like im not joking. i was feeling like i had to poop and we were on the lake together and when we got in the water, i got on top of his shoulders (like a chicken fight stance) and i pooped all over his shoulders and it went on his back too. he got in his boat and left me in the lake without saying a word to me. i eventually got a ride with the coast guard but idk what to do! i called him but he never answered. will he ever forgive me? i saw he made this is fb status, "home from the lake with...gottta go take 50 showers. dont ask." and then his friend commented "why?" and he was like "my girlfriend pooped on me"
i'm like so embarrassed..what do i do? i feel like crying!
Old 24-12-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
dalat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
Recently went overseas for work, then on the last day my old FB from that country messaged me, asking me why I didnt inform her that I was nearby. So I asked if she wanted to meet (I knew she was married already, but just meet, maybe got chance).

So she told me she was at a place about an hour and half away, and I went to find her. I called my boss, told him I was extending my stay another day on my own dime, then met her, and checked into hotel with her.

Was thinking how to up her, then just went for the direct route because she was already sat on my bed. Began to hug her, though she said "no", but her hands roamed my back, so I started to kiss her and she frenched me.

I thought "ho say liao", can up, so after very long foreplay, and a hard won removal of her top and bra, getting down to her jeans, she say cannot take off, on her period. I sian liao.

In the end, got a HJ from her, she declined to lick / suck as she was meeting her hubby afterwards, but some of my cum got onto her jeans.

Jialat abit, but still got happy ending.
Yes, at least have happy ending.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1